• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The crazed move to align themselves with a viral pandemic

llovejim

Current Champion
That's great. You have rice. Must be pence's fault
only a dedicated trump voter believes fake christian, evangelical clown Pence is the most logical choice to OVERSEE A MEDICAL CRISIS!!! that is like putting a brain surgeon in charge of HUD, or a woman with no degree in education, no resume in education, no experience in education in charge of the Department of Education- in short, a typical dumbass, incompetent bone spur Trump move!!

Pence was governor in Indiana when an outbreak of HIV cases broke out, due mainly to drug users sharing needles. Pence prayed over a law allowing clean needle exchanges to help limit the damage, and apparently was told by God that's a no-no, screw these clowns for doing drugs. Well, the number of cases kept growing, Pence prayed some more, and allowed a 30 day period of needle exchanges!!

we do not want or need a faith based approach to medical and scientific problems.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
only a dedicated trump voter believes fake christian, evangelical clown Pence is the most logical choice to OVERSEE A MEDICAL CRISIS!!! that is like putting a brain surgeon in charge of HUD, or a woman with no degree in education, no resume in education, no experience in education in charge of the Department of Education- in short, a typical dumbass, incompetent bone spur Trump move!!

Pence was governor in Indiana when an outbreak of HIV cases broke out, due mainly to drug users sharing needles. Pence prayed over a law allowing clean needle exchanges to help limit the damage, and apparently was told by God that's a no-no, screw these clowns for doing drugs. Well, the number of cases kept growing, Pence prayed some more, and allowed a 30 day period of needle exchanges!!

we do not want or need a faith based approach to medical and scientific problems.
To gather and disseminate information from the heads of our medical agencies and report it to the public? No I think he's good enough for that.

to pretend that he's expected to stand around and hand out pills, draw blood, administer medications, do chest x-rays and the like is pure stupidity

To gather and disseminate information from the heads of our medical agencies and report it to the public? No I think he's good enough for that.

to pretend that he's expected to stand around and hand out pills, draw blood, administer medications, do chest x-rays and the like is pure stupidity
Yep.

Stupidity. That's what you get from the leftists.

And don't for a second expect anything else.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Nobody trusts the Trump administration to do that honestly. They will only report the things they want you to hear, not the things we need to hear.
What things do we need to hear?

What I've heard is that there is a case of unknown origin in California. There are approximately 60 cases affecting Americans. A majority of whom came off of a cruise ship.. most are quarantined or otherwise under observation. None have died.

What else do you need to know?

Washing your hands is a good idea. a mask isn't really going to do shit for you so don't bother. It is a new previously unknown type of coronavirus.

I hope all this helps. If there's something false in the above please let me know

llovejim

Current Champion

a trump voter would!! instead of a qualified expert? good god. trump chose pence so he could make sure no one would blame trump, and to make sure no facts came out that might hurt the stock market, or at least spin the facts the best way possible, to make sure the people working on this virus knew a trump ass-kisser was in charge, so they better watch their ass about being too damn truthful.

what is depraved is trump voters acting like they believe that is not the only reason bribing lying trump chose dumbass fake christian ass-kisser pence.

as i showed before, pence's lame ass response to another medical crisis while governor should have disqualified his goofy ass to any competent president.

Bugsy McGurk

President

Trump awaits a “miracle”...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
a trump voter would!! instead of a qualified expert? good god. trump chose pence so he could make sure no one would blame trump, and to make sure no facts came out that might hurt the stock market, or at least spin the facts the best way possible, to make sure the people working on this virus knew a trump ass-kisser was in charge, so they better watch their ass about being too damn truthful.

what is depraved is trump voters acting like they believe that is not the only reason bribing lying trump chose dumbass fake christian ass-kisser pence.

as i showed before, pence's lame ass response to another medical crisis while governor should have disqualified his goofy ass to any competent president.

Jim, I wanted to bring to your attention that you may not be aware what thread you are in. Here we're discussing people, crazy people, aligning with a viral pandemic and casting blame crazily where it does not belong.

You seem to want to argue with a trump voter. Arguing with Trump voters is not the subject of this thread.

Anyway I hope that helps you find where you're going.

While you're thinking that through. why don't you elaborate on how Trump and or pence are to blame for a virus heretofore not known to man, and currently affecting the entire world?

Try to do it without making shit up and focusing on the topic

llovejim

Current Champion
What things do we need to hear?

What I've heard is that there is a case of unknown origin in California. There are approximately 60 cases affecting Americans. A majority of whom came off of a cruise ship.. most are quarantined or otherwise under observation. None have died.

What else do you need to know?

Washing your hands is a good idea. a mask isn't really going to do shit for you so don't bother. It is a new previously unknown type of coronavirus.

I hope all this helps. If there's something false in the above please let me know
why do you even post? if we want silly ass trump like answers to important issues or fox spin on important issues, we can listen directly to trump or fox and laugh at their silly bullshit.

do you really think 10 other countries scrambling to deal with this, as it spreads exponentially, is just democratic spin, that really everything is fine and dandy? that the restrictions almost surely to be put in place on travel and even foreign trade will not cause severe economic problems? and that we really do not know enough right now to just expect it to remain being a relatively non-lethal pandemic? and even if non-lethal, if it is widespread, it will still cost billions in medical and business expenses that would otherwise not occur, and will also tend to make consumers less likely to go out in public and keep buying stuff in record numbers which hurts our economy?