• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The crazed move to align themselves with a viral pandemic

Spamature

President
Depravity knows no depths. Trump causes viral pandemic. Pence causes viral pandemics. Trump is blocking vaccine creation. Pence is to blame because he hasn't stop the virus yet
Maybe people choosing which one they think is more competent at its job.

Viruses or the Trump admin.

So far you have to say its the smaller of the two organisms that appears to be the more competent of the two.

TBLee

Governor
deaths/infection is much higher with the corona virus than the flu therefore it is deadlier and more dangerous than the flu.
You still have not done anything to disprove my factual statement: "The coronavirus has thus far claimed zero lives in the United States. That’s a zero percent fatality rate. The flu is a much bigger risk to the average person."

You still have not done anything to disprove my factual statement: "The coronavirus has thus far claimed zero lives in the United States. That’s a zero percent fatality rate.
That is true of a very limited sample size. It's like watching "Saving Private Ryan" and two seconds into the movie saying there is zero percent fatality rate. The story is just beginning.
The flu is a much bigger risk to the average person."
This is not true, THe Wuhan Corona virus poses a much higher than their your run-of-mill flu.

TBLee

Governor
That is true of a very limited sample size. It's like watching "Saving Private Ryan" and two seconds into the movie saying there is zero percent fatality rate. The story is just beginning.
The FACT remains. The coronavirus has claimed ZERO lives in the Untied States. That is a ZERO percent fatality rate.
This is not true, THe Wuhan Corona virus poses a much higher than their your run-of-mill flu.
The flu is a much bigger risk to the average person in the United States. As it is much more prevalent. The CDC claims that 5 to 20% of the US population gets the flu each year, resulting in 31.4 million outpatient visits each year.

TBLee

Governor
The Wuhan Corona virus hasn't even existed an entire year. Nor is their a vaccine, and its far deadlier when you get it.
.....and once again you are avoiding my factual statements. I have noticed it is a pattern with you, not addressing the actual post. Its ok, I understand. ;)

llovejim

Current Champion
It is interesting that Nancy Pelosi's district in San Francisco has poop everywhere, rampant homelessness, used drug needles laying about.......and she has allowed it and done nothing for years. Yet, she and other Democrats are already calling Trump a failure for a disease that has caused 0 - Zero deaths in this country.

The sheer hypocrisy / double standard is truly disgusting.
it's interesting that you think one of 435 members of the House of Representatives, who to get anything done for her district or for anybody's district or for the US in general, has to get the House to go along, then get Turtle Boy McConnell off his dead ass and get it passed in the gutless republican controlled Senate, then get fatboy, bribing, lying Trump to sign the bill, has more power to affect anything in her district than President bone spur Trump, who is President, and does have a lot more discretionary power to intervene in any situation in any district if there is enough there to warrant it.

why are you so ignorant in the relative political power of a member of the House and the president?

llovejim

Current Champion
Kinda how Oblammo made Doctor Ron Klain the Ebola Czar ?

Oh wait. he was a Harvard lawyer & political spinner. Perfectly qualified for being a czar over ebola LOL
so....two wrongs make a right? here is how trump bitched about Obama's choice back then-

Flashback to 2014 https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/523237015329193984 …

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Obama just appointed an Ebola Czar with zero experience in the medical area and zero experience in infectious disease control. A TOTAL JOKE!

Jen

Senator
it's interesting that you think one of 435 members of the House of Representatives, who to get anything done for her district or for anybody's district or for the US in general, has to get the House to go along, then get Turtle Boy McConnell off his dead ass and get it passed in the gutless republican controlled Senate, then get fatboy, bribing, lying Trump to sign the bill, has more power to affect anything in her district than President bone spur Trump, who is President, and does have a lot more discretionary power to intervene in any situation in any district if there is enough there to warrant it.

why are you so ignorant in the relative political power of a member of the House and the president?
That's what Congress is elected to do. Take care of their district. Their job is to talk everyone else in Congress into funding what their district needs. Most of them are good at it. It is obvious that Nancy Pelosi sucks at it.

You calling them names just lowers YOU btw........not them. But ... I'm sure you don't understand that any more than you understand the job of Congress.

llovejim

Current Champion
When you hate Trump, you are in no position to say you can read his mind. You'd get that if a Republican who hated Obama told you what Obama thinks.

And again, trying to pin a global health crisis on Trump is just bitter, pathetic, anti-American and petty.

Then there's how you call trump fatboy when you voted for fatgirl. Again showing that you being able to decipher Trump's thoughts from his actions is laughable, you're just way too biased
who is trying to pin a health crisis on trump? that is the part i don't understand- who is blaming this virus on trump? but that doesn't mean his public statements and even some of his actions have been goofy and strange and more about denying any blame and worrying about it affecting the stock market than about doing all he can to protect this country and its people....what are you trump defenders crying about? just telling the truth about how damn weird trump is, how worried he is about getting all the praise and none of the blame, first and foremost on every possible subject that news media reports?

llovejim

Current Champion
That's what Congress is elected to do. Take care of their district. Their job is to talk everyone else in Congress into funding what their district needs. Most of them are good at it. It is obvious that Nancy Pelosi sucks at it.

You calling them names just lowers YOU btw........not them. But ... I'm sure you don't understand that any more than you understand the job of Congress.
no, silly trump voter. to do what they can to help the country the most. not just their own area. but like i said, and like what zooooooomed over your head, trump's power and authority to react to any real crisis in this country is many times more than Pelosi's or of any one House member of 435 total. get it? nod your head if you understand....

kaz

Small l libertarian
who is trying to pin a health crisis on trump? that is the part i don't understand- who is blaming this virus on trump? but that doesn't mean his public statements and even some of his actions have been goofy and strange and more about denying any blame and worrying about it affecting the stock market than about doing all he can to protect this country and its people....what are you trump defenders crying about? just telling the truth about how damn weird trump is, how worried he is about getting all the praise and none of the blame, first and foremost on every possible subject that news media reports?
We aren't trying to blame the actual VIRUS itself on Trump, kaz. Just everything else about it. See kaz, no bias!

LOL

Maybe you could care more about the lives and work together. It's not like your Get Trump campaign is working anyway. No one even listens to you anymore. You're not even blipping the needle at this point with your latest manufactured finger pointing

llovejim

Current Champion
We aren't trying to blame the actual VIRUS itself on Trump, kaz. Just everything else about it. See kaz, no bias!

LOL

Maybe you could care more about the lives and work together. It's not like your Get Trump campaign is working anyway. No one even listens to you anymore. You're not even blipping the needle at this point with your latest manufactured finger pointing
i wonder why trump voters believe telling the truth about trump is somehow bad or naughty? or an effort to try and get him? is telling the truth about how awful putin is wrong and bad? or little kim? why does the truth bother you so much?