• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The criminal record of Rayshard Brooks is coming out. Looks bad.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
About 11,000 FWIW
So, it was very possible Brooks was fixing to add another death or more to that stat (if you're drunk enough to pass out at a drive-thru) you damn well drunk enough to pass out while driving on the wrong side of the road.

EatTheRich

President
So, it was very possible Brooks was fixing to add another death or more to that stat (if you're drunk enough to pass out at a drive-thru) you damn well drunk enough to pass out while driving on the wrong side of the road.
I don’t think anyone objects to the police stopping him. It’s shooting him in the back that people take issue with.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I don’t think anyone objects to the police stopping him. It’s shooting him in the back that people take issue with.
as people object to him grabbing the cops deadly weapon and trying to shoot the cop with it...……...run on out and join the police force and show the cops how Barney Fife would have handled it.

voyager

4Q2247365
whine of personal attack while posting a personal attack

The DA just weeks before Brooks was shot said the taser was a deadly weapon and being shot with one with training a hellofa lot different than an untrained felon
After a half a dozen from that clown with nothing done about it I don't think I have any worries. if he doesn't like it he can report me to the stick men... lol

LMAO it's non lethal for a cop using it but lethal for a civilian. AND a civilian that was carrying an empty one when shot.
The cop should have known better (and he did) but was pissed because a drunk got his Tazer.
My source is fuking common sense. The very thing trumptards lack.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
After a half a dozen from that clown with nothing done about it I don't think I have any worries. if he doesn't like it he can report me to the stick men... lol

LMAO it's non lethal for a cop using it but lethal for a civilian. AND a civilian that was carrying an empty one when shot.
The cop should have known better (and he did) but was pissed because a drunk got his Tazer.
Stop with the whining and read your screed you whine of.

It all went down in seconds and you have no fuking common sense.

reason10

Governor

First of all, the RACIST who is lynching this cop ONLY said that a taser is considered a deadly weapon by GEORGIA LAW.

Try to follow this, or better yet, get your third grade teacher to read this to you and explain it:
TASER DEADLY WEAPON BY GEORGIA LAW.

Nothing has been said about whether a cop is using it or some animal steals it off a cop and fires it at the cop.

It's just

Let's try that again.

Go it?

Your source doubles as a fertilizer factory.

And you STILL haven't asked WHY DID THAT ANIMAL RESIST ARREST, FIGHT WITH THE COP AND STEAL A DEADLY WEAPON?

(Caps represent emphasis, not a change in the volume of a voice.)

It's like Ron White says: "You can't fix stupid."

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Not to mention, it was very embarrassing to the cops to let somebody take their taser. Why didn't they just let the guy call a family member to come pick him up? That would have kept him from driving drunk, and avoided arresting him at the same time?
"call a family member"...………...LMAO...……..bit late since he was already Driving Drunk, why didn't Brook call a family member before driving drunk?