• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Day of the Lord

Days

Commentator
I don't have the best mind in the world.........but I'm open to being used by Him.
You are already sealed for the work; that mark in the forehead thingie, God supplies all our needs, we'll compare notes when this monster ends. By the way, the spirit told me to wrap this up, that he was happy with it, I have a 13 page word doc, trying to think how I can e-mail it to you. I posted it in my other blog, but the blog architecture is too old, it looks real goofy.

http://light-of-day.blogspot.com/

Reactions: Jen

Days

Commentator
Epilogue

to recapture the vision of the unveiling; first, let's remember what the idea of "unveiling" (apocalypse) is aimed at:

• old testament prophecy was sealed until the last days.
  • the removing of the seals was equal to lifting the veil over our hearts that kept us from understanding the words.
  • the apocalypse, then, is not so much the fulfillment of prophecy as it is the revealing of prophecy... it is an enlightenment.

Luke 24:45 Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,

Last edited:

Days

Commentator
to see the Day of the Lord, let's focus on the anointing itself, that became known as "the seed of Christ". Messiah refers to the person anointed, let's ignore the persons involved and concentrate on the anointing itself. So, this seed of anointing was planted in Mary and it grew... and it grew... and it grew... first, the anointing brings forth the man Jesus; then, it is released through death and resurrection and it brought forth the church; finally, within the church - in these last days of the dispensation - it is bringing forth another man child; which is going to be the government in the coming kingdom.

The Day of the Lord is really a razor sharp focus on the bringing forth of the manchild; which is to say, the bringing forth of the kingdom. The kingdom arrives as an anointing planted inside Mary, released to the church via death and resurrection, and then organized in the saints during the last days of the church Age. It is the organic growth of that anointing; the seed brings forth a tree of life which is established through death and resurrection and manifestation on earth of that anointing.

That anointing is performing all the events prophesied in scripture; there is a definite plan and process that is being followed. If you focus on the anointing itself, you see what God is doing, and what he intends to do in the immediate future, because we live in the days of the manchild, the kingdom is being formed inside us, right now. That kingdom is the same anointing that God first gave to Saul and then took off of Saul and placed on David... and eventually replanted it in Mary. The seed of Christ is the kingdom anointing, and very shortly it will bring forth the kingdom on earth, but it starts inside us. And it goes through a process. It started in Mary as a re-planting of the anointing that rested upon David; so God took his laws (his government) and planted them in our hearts. The kingdom grows up inside us and brings forth it's nature; the fruit of it's maturation in us, is the ruling of the spirit; so we walk in the ways of the spirit as it transforms our hearts and minds; the new nature it produces in us, is the kingdom of God. A kingdom is just the domain of a king; and a domain is whatever area the king is ruling over; when our hearts are ruled by the holy spirit, we become part of the holy spirit's domain; we enter the kingdom of God.

The anointing that becomes the kingdom had to go through a process to produce the end result...

Luke 24:

46 And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behooved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:

47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

48 And ye are witnesses of these things.

49 And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.

Revelation 12:

1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

Last edited:

Days

Commentator
The First Resurrection
Many are called but few are chosen... for the first resurrection. Let's jump forward to the assembly of the army of the Lord. The 3 1/2 year testimony of the 2 witnesses has ended, the beast has killed them both and left them to rot in the streets of Jerusalem, the spirit of the Lord has re-entered their bodies and both have ascended to heaven in the sight of all the city. The 7th trumpet sounds in heaven and the Lion of the tribe of Judah is standing before the throne, receiving his commission for a 1000 year rule on earth. The Son of God then descends from heaven with a shout and hisses (a short whistle) for his army...

What is assembled is the portion of the church that is chosen to rule with Christ in the kingdom, the dead in Christ rise first, then the living followers of the 2 witnesses - who no doubt are about to be attacked next by the beast - are added to the mix. These are the saints who will rule with Christ on earth, and the last to be resurrected shall be first in the kingdom; IOW, the 144,000 following the 2 witnesses that are caught up in the first resurrection alive, are at the head of the army. It really doesn't matter whether they are bodily raptured; Paul said when he was standing before the throne, that he couldn't tell if he was in his body or not; but the saints on earth that went to bury his dead body after the stoning, knew his body was still here. Either way, whether in their bodies or only in spirit, the 144,000 are caught up to the throne, and they are still alive. What's really crazy is the 3 1/2 years of the first rule of the reformed Roman Kingdom passes, and the entire civilization of man's self rule is crushed by the saints, and the kingdom is given to the saints... whoa, think! The 144,000 are still alive! The violent take the kingdom by force.

So, the first resurrection is the assembly of the kingdom saints. Maybe only 1/10th of the church is chosen to reign on earth with Christ for the 1000 year rule. The rest of the church is sitting on the sidelines, not participating, not living on earth with the Lord, they have to wait for the 1000 year kingdom to end. My understanding is that when Christ assembles his church, he judges and chooses right then (the judgment seat of Christ) separates out the saints for the kingdom, then adds the living 144,000... then sets the entire living church in a secret place on earth to ride out the next 3 1/2 years of plagues tossed at the beast. Where are the 144,000 during those 3 1/2 years of plagues tossed at the beast? In heaven or on earth? I'm thinking they are still alive, so they are hid with the rest of the seed of Christ (on earth). But their spirit remains resurrected, they remain raptured, they never depart heaven, they stay with the Lord, for them death is going to be a physical transformation to their spiritual body, the time for burying the dead will be over for those who die in the Lord, that should apply to all who are chosen in the 1000 year kingdom; death will be a transformation into a spiritual body; I don't see any need for a corpse ... there wasn't any corpse left from Jesus' resurrection.

Jen

Senator
Kind of confusing. So the 144,000 are still here somewhere and they know who they are and what they must do? And the thousand-year reign is just with them, not everyone?

Days

Commentator
Kind of confusing. So the 144,000 are still here somewhere and they know who they are and what they must do? And the thousand-year reign is just with them, not everyone?
There's no 144,000 virgins popping up in Israel... there is a dispensation; an outpouring of the spirit. There is a river of waters of life flowing from the throne. There is a household economy/administration supplying the holy spirit to the church. There is these two olive branches pouring oil into the lampstand. There is a ministry of the holy spirit unveiling our eyes to understand the scriptures. That ministry is pouring the holy spirit into us, so the unveiling happens as we grow in the Lord. As we are poured into, we pour out into others, so we are built up and we build others up and the holy spirit multiplies. Eventually, what is produced is the 144,000 - which might be just a number - but what is produced is this new church within a church; the manchild. That's why I said, the kingdom doesn't just appear - sure, in the vision it just appears - but in real life we have to build it; we abide in the vine and grow into the manchild, it is a dispensation, a pouring out of the spirit.

The 1000 year reign of the kingdom - technically, the return of the kingdom of David - which rules the whole earth, is led by saints returning with the Lord. That is not the entire church. Only the saints who are full grown in the spirit, who have the nature of Christ, who produce fruit, are fit for the 1000 year kingdom, the rest are put on the sidelines (outer darkness) and don't live again until the 1000 years are up. Again, that 1000 years may be just a number, then again, the first resurrection might take place exactly 2000 years to the hour and day when Jesus resurrected... even if that happens, who would know the day and hour? No one.

Days

Commentator
Want to talk about the war in heaven. First of all; John writes something that tells you there was a struggle; there was time involved... Jesus and the other prophets told us about how it ends; Satan is cast down to the earth, but that is the ending of the war, have you stopped to consider the war, itself? If "there was war in heaven" then when did that take place? It took place just prior to Satan being cast to the earth, and when did that happen? It happens at the end of the 42 month testimony of the 2 witnesses. So, let's look back at my timeline; right now we are in the 5th seal, this takes us up to the end, then the 6th seal is just the sign of the son of man in heaven (2027-2028) or possible just 2028... then the end comes - the 7th seal - which comprises of 7 trumpets for the first 42 months, then 7 vials of plagues for the last 42 months. Satan is cast down to earth in 2032 for the 42 month testimony of the antiChrist. So if there is war in heaven ending with the advent of the antiChrist, when does it begin? It begins with this struggle that we are witnessing that will result in the antiChrist taking the throne. It begins with the 4th seal; the great tribulation. It begins with the vision in Zachariah chapter one...

7 Upon the four and twentieth day of the eleventh month, which is the month Sebat, in the second year of Darius, came the word of the LORD unto Zechariah, the son of Berechiah, the son of Iddo the prophet, saying, 8 I saw by night, and behold a man riding upon a red horse, and he stood among the myrtle trees that were in the bottom; and behind him were there red horses, speckled, and white. 9 Then said I, O my lord, what arethese? And the angel that talked with me said unto me, I will shew thee what these be. 10 And the man that stood among the myrtle trees answered and said, These are they whom the LORD hath sent to walk to and fro through the earth. 11 And they answered the angel of the LORD that stood among the myrtle trees, and said, We have walked to and fro through the earth, and, behold, all the earth sitteth still, and is at rest.

So the horses of the 2nd and 3rd seal have already walked the earth and now they are ready to perform the 4th seal. And it is kicked off by the towers falling in NYC. So, while we went through the 4th seal, the time of great tribulation, there was war in heaven. Now, that war in heaven is still going on, it continues right up until the middle of the 7th seal when satan is cast out of heaven. (So, when the Lord said he saw satan cast out of heaven... that meant he saw it in a vision)

So what does it mean, "war in heaven"? It means there is a spiritual struggle going on.

Now, let's look back at Genesis, and think about the whole story of mankind. God created man from the ground and put the spirit of life in him. And this man was "very good". This first man went forth and multiplied and built civilization all over the planet. There was no evil. There was a covering cherub over the throne in heaven and that cherub was not in rebellion against God, there was no spiritual force of evil at work amongst mankind. For all we know, mankind existed for millions of years and the entire earth lived in perfect harmony and peace and there was no crime, no hatred, no wars, no poverty, life was very good. And I guess the average life span was 1000 years.

Then God created the man Adam and a different spirit is placed inside the man. A spirit of good and evil. No more very good, and now we have evil present. Fast forward to about 10,000 years ago and the earth is struck by a small moon and turns over and new latitudes are set up and man's lifespan reduces to 600 years, then 500 years, then 400 years, until Abraham comes along and lives only 180 years... by the time of Moses it is 120 years... and now it is more like 70-80 years.

Psalm 90

A prayer of Moses the man of God.
1 Lord, you have been our dwelling place throughout all generations.

2 Before the mountains were born or you brought forth the whole world, from everlasting to everlasting you are God.

3 You turn people back to dust, saying, “Return to dust, you mortals.”

4 A thousand years in your sight are like a day that has just gone by, or like a watch in the night.

5 Yet you sweep people away in the sleep of death — they are like the new grass of the morning:

6 In the morning it springs up new, but by evening it is dry and withered.

7 We are consumed by your anger and terrified by your indignation.

8 You have set our iniquities before you, our secret sins in the light of your presence.

9 All our days pass away under your wrath; we finish our years with a moan.

10 Our days may come to seventy years, or eighty, if our strength endures; yet the best of them are but trouble and sorrow, for they quickly pass, and we fly away.

We were born into this world where the spirit of man is good and evil, and the god of this world conducts civilization through constant war, strife, and sorrow. We live in a moment when the Lord Jesus and his angels are struggling with satan and his angels to cleanse heaven of their spirit. John's vision tells us that after satan is cast down to earth he has a short time (42 months) then the devil is taken and locked up in a bottomless pit.

8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things? 9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end. 10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand. 11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days. 12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days. 13 But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.

So what will life on earth be like, once that satan is locked up in the bottomless pit? The lives of the beasts were pro-longed for a season, meaning that the political earth inherited by the saints remains the same; the nations remain intact, and we rule by a rod of iron, which simply refers to the Roman Empire, hence, we take over the earth as it is, in the condition it is in, after satan rules the reformed Roman Empire out of Jerusalem for 42 months. Prophecy in Jeremiah says there is a struggle of sorts when the Lord Jesus rides in with the saints, the antiChrist puts up a war against the saints, all his armies are cast against the saints, in the valley of megiddo (armageddon) but the saints dissolve his armies and the beast is taken and cast alive into the lake of fire. According to the above passage in Daniel chapter 12, the war in armageddon lasts 45 days, or, maybe it is 45 days from the beginning of that war until the first day of the reign of the saints.

So there is a spiritual struggle, followed by peace. Real peace, peace like we have not known since the former creation, when mankind was very good and there was no evil. That's the peace of the coming kingdom.

Last edited:

Jen

Senator
I haven't read this yet, @Days, but I have a question for you that's been coming up in my mind off and on lately. Is there anything in biblical prophecy or in your own thoughts about time speeding up in the end times?

Time seems to be going by faster to me, but then, it always seems that way as we get older (I remember hearing my parents say time is faster when you're old). But now I am seeing memes that say things like "seems like this summer just lasted a few minutes". And I've seen a lot of those. So is it just oldness? Or is there anything saying end times will be sped up in a real sense?

Days

Commentator
I haven't read this yet, @Days, but I have a question for you that's been coming up in my mind off and on lately. Is there anything in biblical prophecy or in your own thoughts about time speeding up in the end times?

Time seems to be going by faster to me, but then, it always seems that way as we get older (I remember hearing my parents say time is faster when you're old). But now I am seeing memes that say things like "seems like this summer just lasted a few minutes". And I've seen a lot of those. So is it just oldness? Or is there anything saying end times will be sped up in a real sense?
Society is speeding up. There's scripture talking about the pace of life, and the Lord laments that the people prefer the quicker pace of life; you know; moving at the speed of business, right? Even that word busy*ness, rushing to and fro and knowledge is increased. And then there's, we've sown the wind and we shall reap the whirlwind.

If you have run with the footmen, and they have wearied you, what will you do in the day of the horsemen?

we are definitely living in the days of the horsemen... it's not just your getting older, but that counts too!

Look in your e-mail inbox for an updated 2nd apology.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jen

Days

Commentator
Fascinating take! Just outstanding!

Some of us are listening. More than you might think. You don't realize how liked and respected and appreciated you are around here, do you?

I try to read everything Days posts. Whether or not I have a reply, I probably read it, and would bet a lot of people did.

Please never think you're insignificant. Not in the eyes of God or man.
Emily if you send me a PM with an email addy, I will forward this 2nd apology to you, it is a word doc, 20 pages. I'll send you the first apology also The Expectation of Faith, also 20 pages.