• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Day of the Lord

Days

Commentator
The Sign of the Son of Man in heaven

I rarely reread the scripture before shooting my mouth off, so forgive me if I didn't quote that one correctly. But here's the thing... the man came and talked, left no writing, then 30 years later, his disciples tried to remember what he said and wrote the gospels... so what difference does it make exactly how the quote goes? It wasn't a perfect quote to begin with, all that matters is the inspiration... both back then when it was written and right now when we read it. IOW, the holy spirit is still the one running the show.

So, if you have followed my journal in
BFD blog and my two apologies here in religion... you know that I am under the delusion that we are in the 5th seal right now. So what comes next? Yeah, the 6th seal... so what are we looking for?

Signs in heaven are either the sun, the moon, or the stars. In this case, it is all 3. The sun becomes obscurred, so it shines half-strength, actually not even that strong, it is darkened; think what it looks like covered with sack cloth... first, think of a burlap sack, now toss that material over the sun; it is loose woven so light comes through, but most the light is blocked. The moon turns blood red, like it does in a lunar eclipse. Except this isn't an eclipse, this is all night long every night... and we are not told how long the sign lasts. But we are told it is a global event, so it has to be 24 hours, at least. If the great men of the world decide to start hiding in the rocks and caves, it must be happening for long enough to get that reaction. And this is important, the sign is so obviously exactly what the apocalypse describes, that the leaders of the earth know what it is, and they know their days are numbered. I don't think that happens in 24 hours, my gut tells me this sign continues for weeks on end, maybe even months.

Can't remember the rest. oh well. I wanted to get this much covered, I know we have time, but the church is constantly 2nd guessing the resurrection, even in Paul's day there were some teaching that the resurrection was already passed... not yet, it isn't! First the sign of jesus return happens, then the 42 month ministry of the 2nd coming (7 trumpets announce his presence), then the son of perdition is revealed for 42 months, then the Lord and the saints return to claim the kingdom.

Jen

Senator
I AM A SPIRIT
There was a long history of personalities, spirits that were manifest as humans, but retaining godlike powers. Modern man has this faint memory of the "gods" from myths and legends and actually, also, a written record. Lord Enki ruled the Middle East and Africa for tens of thousands of years, both in myth and as recorded in the chronicles of kings, ancient Babylon. The myth was recorded in Genesis; Enki was the snake in the garden. Half snake, half man, these type creatures existed in the Far East also, and a snake never dies from old age, you have to kill it.

This present generation was raised in ignorance, so I get called a [Unwelcome language removed] idiot, just for relaying the facts, why do you people do that? Well, here's why. You do it because of the common faith, which is based upon the personification of the gods. IOW, the gods became human, half spirit, half human, and we knew them as humans, we gave them personalities; or just maybe, hell, they had personalities. So, we have the human reaction. We personify the gods. That's what it is, that's where it came from, and everyone is still doing it today, except, today, no one knows that's what they are doing, they just do it. So, I write down what I learned from my studies, what is recorded in stone (chronicles of kings) and what is recorded from word of mouth (myths) and you read my words and call me a [Unwelcome language removed] idiot... as if, I am to blame for the written record not matching your understanding and education. You personify the record and then blame it on the messenger; ask me, that is just stupid, but hell, everyone does it.

Now, there was a higher understanding of the spirit world and it began in Persia and it was called zoroastrianism. They perceived God as a fire. Not as a human, not having a human personality, not getting angry and casting thunderbolts at mankind, or sending angels with swords and killing humans with storms or disease or earthquakes or floods. I'm sure if human civilization had been aware of the small moon that broke up over the north pole and caused the great flood recorded as Noah's flood, I'm sure the small moon would have been personified, or at least a story would have explained that God was sorry he made mankind because mankind was sinful (never mind it was God that put the sinful nature into man) so he sent the small moon to strike the north pole and melt all that ice and confuse scientists for a thousand generations... but I digress... the Persians un-deified the gods and saw them simply as spirits.

3 wise men traveled to Judah for the birth of the Christ. Why was that so important? Have you ever stopped to think what an impact that made on Joseph and Mary? In those days, you didn't come visit for cocktails and dinner and then go home... these men came from the other side of the empire, they stayed for days, even weeks, to be sure. So they were rememberred as "wise men" ... get it? They taught that young couple things they never knew they never knew.

Fast forward to Jesus ministry. "God is a spirit, and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth". Where the heck did he get that from? Persia.

"I am that I am" is not a name... let me paraphrase the Almighty at the burning bush; ready? what he said to Moses was this, "take off your sandals, learn some respect" okay, who was speaking? the fire was speaking. Finally Moses asks the fire for his name. ARRRRRRRRRGH! "I don't have a name, Moses, I'm not a man like you, I'm a frickin' spirit, haven't you noticed?"

... speak to the rock, Moses, don't strike it with a rod, the rock doesn't have feelings, it isn't going to behave better if you spank it. watch your temper.

So, was John the baptist Elijah or wasn't he? Jesus said he was. John said he wasn't. What's going on there? I'll tell you what's going on there, the people need to personify the gods, so they are looking for the man Elijah to return, not his spirit... and it never dawned on those people that it is the same spirit that was resting on Elijah and then Elisha, that is resting on John and then resting on Jesus, and that it is the anointing spirit that is God. The messiah is just a man he rests on, God is the anointing itself; the spirit resting on the man. It is the spirit that returns. Not the man.

So, jesus says it again in the apocalypse, when he returns, it won't be his person, it will be his spirit. Will you recognize his spirit? How? By faith? Your faith? The faith that fell away from following Christ? You know, there's an apostasy going on, the apostasy comes first, then Jesus returns, that's what Paul told us. So how will you recognize Jesus, if you do bump into him? And then there's the common faith that is still looking for the same person that lived 2000 years ago. Never mind that Jesus told us he would have a new name. That should have been understood from the prophets, that should have been understood by the anointing, he shouldn't have had to spell it out for you... and yet, how many of you are still not going to recognize the spirit? ... if you do bump into one of the two witnesses, how many of you will call the messiah a [Unwelcome language removed] idiot?
I am sorry it took me so long to find this. Thank you.
And I am certain I will recognize Jesus............if all I have to do is recognize the spirit, then that will be easy. I know that Spirit well.

You sound angry at this writing..........

Jen

Senator
The Sign of the Son of Man in heaven

I rarely reread the scripture before shooting my mouth off, so forgive me if I didn't quote that one correctly. But here's the thing... the man came and talked, left no writing, then 30 years later, his disciples tried to remember what he said and wrote the gospels... so what difference does it make exactly how the quote goes? It wasn't a perfect quote to begin with, all that matters is the inspiration... both back then when it was written and right now when we read it. IOW, the holy spirit is still the one running the show.

So, if you have followed my journal in
BFD blog and my two apologies here in religion... you know that I am under the delusion that we are in the 5th seal right now. So what comes next? Yeah, the 6th seal... so what are we looking for?

Signs in heaven are either the sun, the moon, or the stars. In this case, it is all 3. The sun becomes obscurred, so it shines half-strength, actually not even that strong, it is darkened; think what it looks like covered with sack cloth... first, think of a burlap sack, now toss that material over the sun; it is loose woven so light comes through, but most the light is blocked. The moon turns blood red, like it does in a lunar eclipse. Except this isn't an eclipse, this is all night long every night... and we are not told how long the sign lasts. But we are told it is a global event, so it has to be 24 hours, at least. If the great men of the world decide to start hiding in the rocks and caves, it must be happening for long enough to get that reaction. And this is important, the sign is so obviously exactly what the apocalypse describes, that the leaders of the earth know what it is, and they know their days are numbered. I don't think that happens in 24 hours, my gut tells me this sign continues for weeks on end, maybe even months.

Can't remember the rest. oh well. I wanted to get this much covered, I know we have time, but the church is constantly 2nd guessing the resurrection, even in Paul's day there were some teaching that the resurrection was already passed... not yet, it isn't! First the sign of jesus return happens, then the 42 month ministry of the 2nd coming (7 trumpets announce his presence), then the son of perdition is revealed for 42 months, then the Lord and the saints return to claim the kingdom.
A couple of random comments:
1. This apostasy thing has gotten so bad that I think it will have to slow down for us to make it to 2032. If we aren't in the Tribulation years, I certainly see the black smoky tendrils of those years reaching out to grab .......anything that can be grabbed. Maybe we are already in Hell and just don't know it with death as our only escape.

2. Faith isn't easy sometimes. At those times it is important to just choose to have faith and keep walking. That's all I know to do.

3. Keep writing. It doesn't matter what you are called. But you know that.

Thanks, @Days.

Days

Commentator
I am sorry it took me so long to find this. Thank you.
And I am certain I will recognize Jesus............if all I have to do is recognize the spirit, then that will be easy. I know that Spirit well.

You sound angry at this writing..........
more like clowning around... but I really liked that post, it tied together the anointing through 4000 years. just beautiful.

Days

Commentator
A couple of random comments:
1. This apostasy thing has gotten so bad that I think it will have to slow down for us to make it to 2032. If we aren't in the Tribulation years, I certainly see the black smoky tendrils of those years reaching out to grab .......anything that can be grabbed. Maybe we are already in Hell and just don't know it with death as our only escape.

2. Faith isn't easy sometimes. At those times it is important to just choose to have faith and keep walking. That's all I know to do.

3. Keep writing. It doesn't matter what you are called. But you know that.

Thanks, @Days.
You bring up a real good point here, let's see if I can squeeze out enough focus to say this correctly...
the day of the Lord is a progression, things keep happening, one after another, so it moves forward. As it moves forward, the last event doesn't necessarily stop happening, it is just that the next event is happening. So all that war in the red horse didn't stop for the black horse, and all that economics in the black horse didn't stop for the great tribulation, and the great tribulation is still ongoing, but the Lord holds back the final end and inserts the building of the man child. So we are in the 5th seal, but the 4th seal is still happening, and so is the 3rd.

Jen

Senator
You bring up a real good point here, let's see if I can squeeze out enough focus to say this correctly...
the day of the Lord is a progression, things keep happening, one after another, so it moves forward. As it moves forward, the last event doesn't necessarily stop happening, it is just that the next event is happening. So all that war in the red horse didn't stop for the black horse, and all that economics in the black horse didn't stop for the great tribulation, and the great tribulation is still ongoing, but the Lord holds back the final end and inserts the building of the man child. So we are in the 5th seal, but the 4th seal is still happening, and so is the 3rd.
Okay......I understand that.
It just seems like things are so bad they are already at a breaking point. A huge breaking point........but I get that THE breaking point will occur when it's time and there will be breaking points before that.

Days

Commentator
Okay......I understand that.
It just seems like things are so bad they are already at a breaking point. A huge breaking point........but I get that THE breaking point will occur when it's time and there will be breaking points before that.
remember, Jesus referred to this as the last generation, the end of the Age, the days of vengeance when all things written in the prophets would be fulfilled... so yeah, it should feel that way, it is the most troublesome time in all history, it grabs your gut, it makes you lift your head and look for his return.

How did Isaiah put it? A day of trouble, a day of sorrow. A day of darkness and fear, men's hearts failing them for fear of the things to come.

Not everyone has that clear an understanding of the unveiling, but most everyone senses the day is upon us, the time is near. Remeber in the 60's they would march around with signs that read, "the end is near"? Then Isaiah says, the end lingers, but wait for it, for it shall surely come. And what do the saints say in the 5th seal? "How long, O' Lord, before we do this already??" If they are running out of patience in heaven, you know the time is close. But we still got this one item left to get done, gotta build the manchild.

Jen

Senator
remember, Jesus referred to this as the last generation, the end of the Age, the days of vengeance when all things written in the prophets would be fulfilled... so yeah, it should feel that way, it is the most troublesome time in all history, it grabs your gut, it makes you lift your head and look for his return.

How did Isaiah put it? A day of trouble, a day of sorrow. A day of darkness and fear, men's hearts failing them for fear of the things to come.

Not everyone has that clear an understanding of the unveiling, but most everyone senses the day is upon us, the time is near. Remeber in the 60's they would march around with signs that read, "the end is near"? Then Isaiah says, the end lingers, but wait for it, for it shall surely come. And what do the saints say in the 5th seal? "How long, O' Lord, before we do this already??" If they are running out of patience in heaven, you know the time is close. But we still got this one item left to get done, gotta build the manchild.
It feels like a heavy weight on me these days. I know that I am not the one bearing the weight, but I feel it. It makes the daily things that go wrong or are upsetting or worrisome feel small..........tiny............. my own problems seem so insignificant next to this unbearable weight that just isn't going away. Am I supposed to feel this way?

Tell me once again about the "manchild".......I know you've done it before.

Days

Commentator
It feels like a heavy weight on me these days. I know that I am not the one bearing the weight, but I feel it. It makes the daily things that go wrong or are upsetting or worrisome feel small..........tiny............. my own problems seem so insignificant next to this unbearable weight that just isn't going away. Am I supposed to feel this way?

Tell me once again about the "manchild".......I know you've done it before.
Jen, you ask the best questions!

Okay, I guess this is why God wakes me at 5AM on a Saturday. Wow, let's talk about the manchild... where to begin?

Let's start by thinking about what, exactly, are we dealing with, when we are dealing with a vision. Science has not defined a vision for us, probably because the scientists never get one. But, damn, I get visions like the rest of you drink water, so does my wife. A vision is very close to a dream. What the heck is that? dreaming? Science can't define it beyond rapid eye movement, and I'm sure as hell not listening to Sigmond Freude try and translate my dreams for me... not when I've got the holy spirit on board, I ask the holy spirit what it all means. And this is key - what does the vision me to me? Peter was shown a vision of a cloth with all kinds of seafood (unlawful to eat; seafood is unclean) and told to eat the critters, something Peter was not about to do, and Ezekiel was told worse, but the point is, what did the vision mean to Peter? It meant to go beyond the Law and preach Jesus to the Italian band, a bunch of gentiles, something Peter would never have done without the vision. Even after the baptism of the holy spirit upon the gentiles, Peter was inclined to not eat with them, because it broke the Law. So, the visions and dreams are there to guide us and help us understand what God is doing, right now, in our lives.

So, we get this vision - over and over - of a woman giving birth to a child. The woman is the church. So the new born baby boy is also the church; kind of a church within a church. Don't think of the crap on earth, think of the one sole church in heaven; it is huge, hundreds of millions of souls, and it gives birth to this small group of Christians, that is to become the government in the coming kingdom. "A small child shall lead them". "The last shall be first".

Remember how Jesus concentrated on his apostles? This is the same thing, these are the apostles at the end of the age, except they are throughout the earth. Once again, the Lord's anointing is present "the most high himself shall lead them" and once again the Lord concentrates on his apostles. So the Lord builds up 12, and they build up 12 each, and they each build up a 1000... those are just numbers, but get the concept, see what the Lord is doing, it is a dispensation, the two olive branches (2 witnesses, 2 messiahs, 2 anointed ones, 2 christs) are pouring the olive oil (holy spirit) into the lamp stand (the church). So there is a direct transmission from heaven, from the spirit of God. Sound like a crazy way for a woman to give birth? But it is practical, and it produces a church within a church, it builds the manchild. And it is a repeat of the first coming. Ask me, the 5th seal is the 2nd coming, this is the ministry time, this is when the church within the church is formed.

Now, you know why it feels like such a weight. This is the topstone to the church age, back in Jesus time, the stone that the builders rejected became the corner stone... now we are adding the topstone. Look at the back of the dollar bill, see that all-seeing eye in the topstone? That's what the illuminatti think they are building. I'll tell you a secret, Jen, the real topstone is just beginning, and we are in on it. But it gets built in the spirit, not on earth. I don't let it become a weight, cuz it is the Lord's work, not mine. I just follow the holy spirit daily and let the Lord do his work.

Last edited:

Jen

Senator
Jen, you ask the best questions!

Okay, I guess this is why God wakes me at 5AM on a Saturday. Wow, let's talk about the manchild... where to begin?

Let's start by thinking about what, exactly, are we dealing with, when we are dealing with a vision. Science has not defined a vision for us, probably because the scientists never get one. But, damn, I get visions like the rest of you drink water, so does my wife. A vision is very close to a dream. What the heck is that? dreaming? Science can't define it beyond rapid eye movement, and I'm sure as hell not listening to Sigmond Freude try and translate my dreams for me... not when I've got the holy spirit on board, I ask the holy spirit what it all means. And this is key - what does the vision me to me? Peter was shown a vision of a cloth with all kinds of seafood (unlawful to eat; seafood is unclean) and told to eat the critters, something Peter was not about to do, and Ezekiel was told worse, but the point is, what did the vision mean to Peter? It meant to go beyond the Law and preach Jesus to the Italian band, a bunch of gentiles, something Peter would never have done without the vision. Even after the baptism of the holy spirit upon the gentiles, Peter was inclined to not eat with them, because it broke the Law. So, the visions and dreams are there to guide us and help us understand what God is doing, right now, in our lives.

So, we get this vision - over and over - of a woman giving birth to a child. The woman is the church. So the new born baby boy is also the church; kind of a church within a church. Don't think of the crap on earth, think of the one sole church in heaven; it is huge, hundreds of millions of souls, and it gives birth to this small group of Christians, that is to become the government in the coming kingdom. "A small child shall lead them". "The last shall be first".

Remember how Jesus concentrated on his apostles? This is the same thing, these are the apostles at the end of the age, except they are throughout the earth. Once again, the Lord's anointing is present "the most high himself shall lead them" and once again the Lord concentrates on his apostles. So the Lord builds up 12, and they build up 12 each, and they each build up a 1000... those are just numbers, but get the concept, see what the Lord is doing, it is a dispensation, the two olive branches (2 witnesses, 2 messiahs, 2 anointed ones, 2 christs) are pouring the olive oil (holy spirit) into the lamp stand (the church). So there is a direct transmission from heaven, from the spirit of God. Sound like a crazy way for a woman to give birth? But it is practical, and it produces a church within a church, it builds the manchild. And it is a repeat of the first coming. Ask me, the 5th seal is the 2nd coming, this is the ministry time, this is when the church within the church is formed.

Now, you know why it feels like such a weight. This is the topstone to the church age, back in Jesus time, the stone that the builders rejected became the corner stone... now we are adding the topstone. Look at the back of the dollar bill, see that all-seeing eye in the topstone? That's what the illuminatti think they are building. I'll tell you a secret, Jen, the real topstone is just beginning, and we are in on it. But it gets built in the spirit, not on earth. I don't let it become a weight, cuz it is the Lord's work, not mine. I just follow the holy spirit daily and let the Lord do his work.
Thank you.
I feel that my weight is the evil within the world that is growing stronger every day. Maybe it's the same thing, in some way, to the resistance to the top stone (and the stone that Evil wants to put there). But whatever it is, I know it is not my weight to bear.

Days

Commentator
Jen and me. Sorry, I just can't help myself.
Thank you. I decided not to say it. Glad you did.
I was looking up the page, okay?
you two... too funny

~~ I'm actually doing something here. You see, this is the thread that my browser Link brings me to. So, when I hit the political jack icon in my firefox speed dial, I enter PJ right here. Then I go to the end of the thread and I hit quote on the original content comment post, which, that's why I brought that pic of the pelican duo here, to create the comment post. So, once I pick up the quote I can go anywhere and insert the quote, erase the html, and voila, I have the comment post.

So, please, please, please, quit clowning around, because I need that post to be at the end of the thread so I can grab it fast. capice? thanks.

• Love
Reactions: Jen

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
I was looking up the page, okay?
you two... too funny

~~ I'm actually doing something here. You see, this is the thread that my browser Link brings me to. So, when I hit the political jack icon in my firefox speed dial, I enter PJ right here. Then I go to the end of the thread and I hit quote on the original content comment post, which, that's why I brought that pic of the pelican duo here, to create the comment post. So, once I pick up the quote I can go anywhere and insert the quote, erase the html, and voila, I have the comment post.

So, please, please, please, quit clowning around, because I need that post to be at the end of the thread so I can grab it fast. capice? thanks.
I wasn't clowning around; and I didn't do anything to the picture. I just corrected your grammar.

Days

Commentator
I wasn't clowning around; and I didn't do anything to the picture. I just corrected your grammar.
oh heck, I totally mistook that.
my bad

now I get to bring down the comment post again (I knew this would happen)

... I need the comment post to be at the end of the thread.