• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The DOJ has finally gotten serious with Jan 6th traitors.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Who, me? I'm not the one asserting a Crime was committed that doesn't even exist.
It seems that proper indictments have been obtained for conspiracy to subvert the US Government or insurrection. Now we will see if several US Congressmen and Senators along with Trump are also implicated.

With all of these phony forged documents being discovered regarding attempts to illegally seat phony unqualified electors and attempts to bribe state election officials by Trump and his cronies this is fertile ground for widespread criminal indictments.

Regarding those already arrested and facing 20-30 years in jail, I expect these gutless punks to start ratting each other off soon. Going on Tucker Carlson won’t help them one bit.

You can go on pretending that all of this never happened until the cows come home Raoul, but the facts say different. This is great for America. Hopefully the AG and his DOJ will have the guts to follow through with this important task and lock up all of the scum who were involved.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Invent whatever you want, weirdo. As for what I’m on record actually posting (repeatedly) is “go ahead”. I do think the House thing is stupid political theater, but you guys enjoy it. I don’t care.
The House investigation has no authority to arrest or charge the insurrectionists. That’s why I am glad to see the DOJ arresting and indicting some of the criminals involved. Hopefully they will keep investigating and had down hundreds more indictments of those involved in hatching this idiotic scheme.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
The House investigation has no authority to arrest or charge the insurrectionists. That’s why I am glad to see the DOJ arresting and indicting some of the criminals involved. Hopefully they will keep investigating and had down hundreds more indictments of those involved in hatching this idiotic scheme.
It was all a stupid parade of idiots and morons. The FBI/DOJ should investigate, charge, arrest, and try all of those who are guilty. The House Committee crap is a red meat factory for the so inclined. Idiot GOPers do this same garbage over and over again as well. It’s production for the cameras.

Bugsy McGurk

President
It was all a stupid parade of idiots and morons. The FBI/DOJ should investigate, charge, arrest, and try all of those who are guilty. The House Committee crap is a red meat factory for the so inclined. Idiot GOPers do this same garbage over and over again as well. It’s production for the cameras.
How about those who organized and incited the rabble? They should be charged too, right?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
It seems that proper indictments have been obtained for conspiracy to subvert the US Government or insurrection. Now we will see if several US Congressmen and Senators along with Trump are also implicated.

With all of these phony forged documents being discovered regarding attempts to illegally seat phony unqualified electors and attempts to bribe state election officials by Trump and his cronies this is fertile ground for widespread criminal indictments.

Regarding those already arrested and facing 20-30 years in jail, I expect these gutless punks to start ratting each other off soon. Going on Tucker Carlson won’t help them one bit.

You can go on pretending that all of this never happened until the cows come home Raoul, but the facts say different. This is great for America. Hopefully the AG and his DOJ will have the guts to follow through with this important task and lock up all of the scum who were involved.
Yes, we will see Jack - and clearly the smart money is on "not a real insurrection." What we have here is the left by and large trying to charge political opposition as treason. These 11 yahoos may or may not have been actually plotting to "overthrow the government." I'll wait and see what the evidence says. If so, a) they were world class stupid and b) they were never a serious threat to carry it out. But as for the thousands who were there, many of whom made idiotic decisions wrt to their behavior, nobody is even suggesting they were all in on the "conspiracy." And yes, if there were any pols who were stupid enough to make an idiotic statement to someone that could be construed as supporting efforts to (illegally) overturn the election, then they should rot in jail. Until then, you lefties just keep marginalizing yourselves with this kind of radical BS the rest of us are moving on - we have a lot of Brandon Damage to undo.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Yes, we will see Jack - and clearly the smart money is on "not a real insurrection." What we have here is the left by and large trying to charge political opposition as treason. These 11 yahoos may or may not have been actually plotting to "overthrow the government." I'll wait and see what the evidence says. If so, a) they were world class stupid and b) they were never a serious threat to carry it out. But as for the thousands who were there, many of whom made idiotic decisions wrt to their behavior, nobody is even suggesting they were all in on the "conspiracy." And yes, if there were any pols who were stupid enough to make an idiotic statement to someone that could be construed as supporting efforts to (illegally) overturn the election, then they should rot in jail. Until then, you lefties just keep marginalizing yourselves with this kind of radical BS the rest of us are moving on - we have a lot of Brandon Damage to undo.
You say “if there were any pols who were stupid enough to make an idiotic statement to someone that could be construed as supporting efforts to (illegally) overturn the election, then they should rot in jail.”

I agree. Here’s a sterling example:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Topic IS Oath Keepers
You have Brain Freeze or what?
Topic is January 6th rioters and the DOJ prosecutions.

So far 11 oathkeepers have been charged with sedition. How many others were charged with assaulting cops, vandalism or unauthorized entry into the capitol?

How many Proud Boys charged with conspiracy?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Do you have even a shred of evidence of that? Of course not - you never do, because you are a propagandist.
The leader of the Oathkeepers said he had a bunch of his militia with weapons nearby.

It is not propaganda to say that people didn't show up in military camouflage and carrying weapons (baseball bats, hockey sticks, metal pipes, spears and bear spray are weapons)....to simply protest.

It is not a coincidence that they came on the very day that the count of electors was done and Biden would be officially announced as the president elect.

There was an obvious point to Trump organizing that rally and then spending an hour in a nearly incoherent rant, punctuated by calls to stop the steal (stop the count) and that the failure to fight like hell would mean the end of our country.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
As if you are elected to speak for the "smart money"?

It is rioters who are being charged...not political opposition. Seems odd that you don't see the difference. Clearly the planners knew there would be an easily riled up mob...
The majority did not enter the capitol building, but their presence strengthened the impact of those who did.