• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The DOJ has finally gotten serious with Jan 6th traitors.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
This isn't High school. Do you really think the 50 and 60 year old members of congress should have engaged in a brawl with Trump's mob?

I think the cops should have shot more of the rioters....they were attacking the cops with weapons...baseball bats or metal pipes could kill.
Glad to see you back the cops that's seldom done by leftist in PJ and now when cops shoot thugs I'll be sure to remind you of your support.

Like AOC that was so distraught and wasn't even in the same building! Wait, YDHDT said the fools that entered the capital had "bombs/heavy weapons and handguns" and he's one of your peoples.

Would you have ran?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Glad to see you back the cops that's seldom done by leftist in PJ and now when cops shoot thugs I'll be sure to remind you of your support.

Like AOC that was so distraught and wasn't even in the same building! Wait, YDHDT said the fools that entered the capital had "bombs/heavy weapons and handguns" and he's one of your peoples.

Would you have ran?
I would have followed the instructions of the Secret Service and capitol police. I suppose you'd have stayed and gotten into a mud wrasslin' match with the OathKeepers...

Your funeral would have been nice...lay in state in the Rotunda, flag draped coffin...taps, flags at half mast.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
OH. They arrested the guard that murdered Ashli Babbitt?
She was breaking the law and leading the way for a mob intent on violence if they could get their hands on members of congress. What would you have done if your job was to protect congress? What do you think she'd have done if the guard did nothing?

I guess you think the rioters were patriots and not just oddly loyal to a douche bag.

write on

Senator
I would have followed the instructions of the Secret Service and capitol police. I suppose you'd have stayed and gotten into a mud wrasslin' match with the OathKeepers...

Your funeral would have been nice...lay in state in the Rotunda, flag draped coffin...taps, flags at half mast.

I can tell what Dawg wrote without even seeing it.

write on

RickWA

Snagglesooth
You have shown that you have no faith in Science.

The problem is that you are one of the millions that favor faith over Science.
I have a M.S. in Chemistry and Chem Engineering. Don’t bother lecturing me about science…or faith.

And I still don’t believe we should “cull” human beings.

write on

Senator
I have a M.S. in Chemistry and Chem Engineering. Don’t bother lecturing me about science…or faith.

Congratulations!

,,,,and then there is common sense.

What is Science?

What does your god have to do with it?

write on

Senator

Are you now, since you completed your studies at a university, part of the liberal elite?