• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The DOJ has finally gotten serious with Jan 6th traitors.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I have an M.S. in a STEM field in addition to the liberal arts background you seem to lack. My commitment to rationality makes me a proud nonbeliever, since employment of the rational (scientific) method discloses that science and blind (religious) faith are incompatible. The alchemists and astrologers, the fundamentalist Aristotelians and Rosicrucians who are typical of the abortive efforts to combine scientific and religious endeavor in the work of an individual, represent a transitional period between the faith of our barbarous past and the reason of our superhuman future.
:) liberal arts :) and could only get a job as a book store clerk

middleview

President
Supporting Member
everything is about race and gender if you read leftist post here
Wrong. An individual at the head of a mob was climbing through a broken window and posed a threat to members of congress.

She wasn't there to say hi! If she'd gotten in to that corridor she'd have unlocked the door and let the mob in. That was the threat.

She died, not because she was white and not because she was female. The cop shot her not because he was black nor because he was a male.

She died because she was too f*cking stupid to realize she'd been lied to or to know right from wrong.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
What's the topic?
You changed the topic when you (Y-O-U) made a specific allegation that I have too little faith in science and am instead a believer…and then closed your post with a passing ‘Libertarian’ slight aimed my way. YOU did this. Write on reset the topic to the very specific thing to which I responded.

No person - not even the least capable in this forum - is so utterly demented and handicapped that he cannot recall his own words just moments earlier, so you are once again fouling up the forum with bad faith (and likely booze-soaked/drug-addled) nonsense. Therefore, I’m done with you. As usual, you have demonstrated yourself to be unworthy of investment.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I have an M.S. in a STEM field in addition to the liberal arts background you seem to lack. My commitment to rationality makes me a proud nonbeliever, since employment of the rational (scientific) method discloses that science and blind (religious) faith are incompatible. The alchemists and astrologers, the fundamentalist Aristotelians and Rosicrucians who are typical of the abortive efforts to combine scientific and religious endeavor in the work of an individual, represent a transitional period between the faith of our barbarous past and the reason of our superhuman future.
Cool story, bro. MS in Chem, MS in Chem E, BA in English Lit - because my Chem Dean said he was “tired of graduating Chemists who cannot write”. Undergrad at U-Dub. Grad at Stanford.

Someday, maybe you’ll get something correct. Maybe.

BTW: Not only did a Chrsitian invent the Scientific Method and develop an inexplicably vastly disproportionate share of the profound, definitive contributions made to science…but Christians also were tremendously overrepresented among the leaders of the age of Reason, the Industrial Revolution, Abolitionist movement, and so forth.

I don’t care whether you come by your denial of the Creator “proudly” or with some semblance of humility (although we all know leftists never have any of the latter) - choose your path. Volition is God’s preferred conduit. It’s His distribution channel…whether traveled foolishly or wisely…in pride or humbly. Enjoy your walk.

EatTheRich

President
Cool story, bro. MS in Chem, MS in Chem E, BA in English Lit - because my Chem Dean said he was “tired of graduating Chemists who cannot write”. Undergrad at U-Dub. Grad at Stanford.

Someday, maybe you’ll get something correct. Maybe.

BTW: Not only did a Chrsitian invent the Scientific Method and develop an inexplicably vastly disproportionate share of the profound, definitive contributions made to science…but Christians also were tremendously overrepresented among the leaders of the age of Reason, the Industrial Revolution, Abolitionist movement, and so forth.

I don’t care whether you come by your denial of the Creator “proudly” or with some semblance of humility (although we all know leftists never have any of the latter) - choose your path. Volition is God’s preferred conduit. It’s His distribution channel…whether traveled foolishly or wisely…in pride or humbly. Enjoy your walk.
So you are making ad hominem attacks on me for being a “liberal arts type”—as you are—and a “nonbeliever”—since I don’t put blind faith in dogma. I respect many Christians. What I do not respect is religious bigotry.

write on

Senator
You changed the topic when you (Y-O-U) made a specific allegation that I have too little faith in science and am instead a believer…and then closed your post with a passing ‘Libertarian’ slight aimed my way. YOU did this. Write on reset the topic to the very specific thing to which I responded.

No person - not even the least capable in this forum - is so utterly demented and handicapped that he cannot recall his own words just moments earlier, so you are once again fouling up the forum with bad faith (and likely booze-soaked/drug-addled) nonsense. Therefore, I’m done with you. As usual, you have demonstrated yourself to be unworthy of investment.
Why did you bring religion up- which has nothing to do with the topic?

You're the one that brought religion into this thread. I just tried to keep you on topic.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
So you are making ad hominem attacks on me for being a “liberal arts type”—as you are—and a “nonbeliever”—since I don’t put blind faith in dogma. I respect many Christians. What I do not respect is religious bigotry.
I’ve been a career STEM guy. Of my several degrees, only one is English Lit (easiest subject on the planet, btw). I don’t care who or what you respect. That’s your choice. Just don’t be untruthful all the time.

She was breaking the law and leading the way for a mob intent on violence if they could get their hands on members of congress. What would you have done if your job was to protect congress? What do you think she'd have done if the guard did nothing?

I guess you think the rioters were patriots and not just oddly loyal to a douche bag.
[/QUOTES]
She was unarmed. Holding no weapons of any kind. And she was a little thing. Not much threat to anyone. It was murder. Too bad she wasn't black and he wasn't white...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
She was unarmed. Holding no weapons of any kind. And she was a little thing. Not much threat to anyone. It was murder. Too bad she wasn't black and he wasn't white...
She was wearing a heavy coat...no idea of what she might have had in the pockets.
She was breaking the law. She was a threat because once the rioters were inside the hallway they could open the doors and pursue the members of congress that were evacuating.

She was at the front of a violent mob. If she'd been alone she might still be alive.
Face it...she made bad decisions that cost her her life...She saw the cop and figured he was bluffing. She was wrong.

Do you really think that if the cop had wrestled her to the ground, nobody else would have come through that window and jumped on him? He'd have been overwhelmed in a matter of seconds. He did the right thing. His job was to protect members of congress.

Ok, I know for a fact you are Citizen - right down to your closing statement you always made that went something like:
“Support the MAGA NAZI cult, vote Trump!!” and so on and so forth. This really isn’t a mystery - but have a swell night. You leftists need to remember that not everyone is addled and deficient. Stop projecting.
Yeah, last time partnah ... I'm not "Citizen"

You and this poster mustah had a thang but I'm don't go for MAGA Minded folk