• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The DOJ has finally gotten serious with Jan 6th traitors.

Bugsy McGurk

President
I hope wingers note the word conspiracy in that charge.

Meaning those who had inside knowledge, engaged in the planning, or those carrying out of this attack were all in on the conspiracy.
They now need to go right up the chain and indict them all for sedition, including the Orange Gasbag himself!

;-)

Now all the DOJ has to do is tie a bunch of GQP 22 candidates to the Oaf Keepers, arrest them 2 weeks before the midterms and dems keep house senate causing MAGA heads to explode nationwide.

sigh ...

RickWA

Snagglesooth
And sweat them to give up the other traitors who were in on the conspiracy too.
Ok. Fine. You don’t sound like a liberal though. Sweaty, vengeful, bitter, vindictive, yes. But how different are you - at this point - from…well…nevermind.

And there will be ZERO lefties who echo this sentiment, because the left is now anti-liberal and anti-humility. Weird how this has all evolved (devolved).

Spamature

President
Ok. Fine. You don’t sound like a liberal though. Sweaty, vengeful, bitter, vindictive, yes. But how different are you - at this point - from…well…nevermind.

And there will be ZERO lefties who echo this sentiment, because the left is now anti-liberal and anti-humility. Weird how this has all evolved (devolved).
These people organized to violently overthrow our govt based upon a lie by a would be dictator. When do you know of liberals supporting such a thing ? You're calling the desire for justice "Sweaty, vengeful, bitter, vindictive,". Sounds like what a supporter of these traitors would say.

As a matter of fact, PLENTY of right-wingers here who echo the sentiments of those traitors and applaud their crime.

It might be weird that they have devolved to the point where they support sedition, but it is not a surprise. I have been watching the right head in this direction for well over a decade now.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

What a very odd reply. How in hell does humility enter into this?

Boca

Governor

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Now all the DOJ has to do is tie a bunch of GQP 22 candidates to the Oaf Keepers, arrest them 2 weeks before the midterms and dems keep house senate causing MAGA heads to explode nationwide.

sigh ...
damnit - there you go revealing the long game again ! I thought we talked about this last night in our anti greatest loser meeting. Now you have done it, but they probably won't understand what you wrote or see it as they will run from this post too

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member

so what does this have to do with the charges? is this a subtle attempt to derail the post - stay on topic !

RickWA

Snagglesooth
These people organized to violently overthrow our govt based upon a lie by a would be dictator. When do you know of liberals supporting such a thing ? You're calling the desire for justice "Sweaty, vengeful, bitter, vindictive,". Sounds like what a supporter of these traitors would say.

As a matter of fact, PLENTY of right-wingers here who echo the sentiments of those traitors and applaud their Crime.

It might be weird that they have devolved to the point where they support sedition, but it is not a surprise. I have been watching the right head in this direction for well over a decade now.
Nope. They can be bad AND you can be bad. That is, in essence, where I stand with respect to the Republican and Democratic Parties - and I’ve shared that with you literally dozens of times. Yet here you are lobbing the same old dishonest trash…so bye.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
YEP

For some reason you don't seem to understand why the FBI should never give away info on whether or not there are undercover agents involved...whether or not there are.

Epps was certainly not an FBI agent or informer. He owns a wedding venue.