• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The easiest way to sum up the insurrection.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Another psychopathic lie. Hundreds of them have been charged.

You’re literally too dishonest for rational conversation. Is that your aim?
LOL! All of you morons thought you had me - didn't you think it was odd that there was no ? at the end of that, well, question?

EatTheRich

President
Yet none of that made it into any of the charges filed. Don't you find that curious?
Not really. When unraveling a plot of this magnitude, prosecutors tend to charge low-level operatives first to get leverage they can use for solid cases against the masterminds later. You also have to keep in mind that a significant sector of the government is sympathetic to the plotters and doing as much as possible to protect them from serious charges.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Thank you. I appreciate that Addy. Wouldn't it be wonderful if more folks were openminded and curious enough to try to explain baffling puzzles?

Like for instance the FBI having all the intel and plans for the Capitol event and apparently did nothing to prevent it?
So a bipartisan panel would have been just the ticket to help explain baffling puzzles, agree?
It makes me and others wonder why the repubs were/are so dead set against it, how about you?
On Tuesday, Ms. Pelosi told top House Democrats that she planned to announce her decision on a select committee this week. She has maintained that her preference was for the Senate to approve a bipartisan commission, modeled after the one that investigated the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001. But with Republicans opposed and many G.O.P. lawmakers working to whitewash and downplay the riot, she has conceded that no longer seemed possible. Fewer than 10 Republicans — the amount needed to overcome a legislative filibuster — supported such an inquiry when it came to a vote in the Senate this month.

"It is imperative that we seek the truth,” Ms. Pelosi said on Thursday. “It is clear the Republicans are afraid of the truth.”

She said the committee would investigate the root causes of the attack, including white supremacist and extremist groups, and also Capitol security failures.

“Most of us had our hearts set on an independent bipartisan commission similar to the 9/11 Commission,” Representative Jamie Raskin, Democrat of Maryland and a member of Ms. Pelosi’s leadership team, said. “We just ran into a brick wall of G.O.P. opposition. They apparently see no political mileage in undertaking any inquiry.”

Boca

Governor
FBI agents, right ?

It was all blue on blue violence according to the latest Retropublican escape from responsibility fantasy.
Embedded FBI agents and Christopher Wray couldn't stop it?:rolleyes:.,.or who do think stopped him? My money is on Pelosis.

Last edited:

Spamature

President
Embedded FBI agents and Christopher Wray couldn't stop it?:rolleyes:
The uniform cops with shields and riot gear could stop it.

The one person who could have stopped it is the person created the dangerous situation in the first place.

This is like trying to let Saddam off the hook by blaming the Kurds for their gassing.

You guys are really lowering the bar into a ditch by defending this treason.