• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The easiest way to sum up the insurrection.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Trump’s terrorists actually violently seized the Capitol but this one STILL pretends that it’s an implausible scenario. Even after it actually happened!

Dishonesty to a psychopathic degree.
If these "terrorists" actually took control of the capitol building. filled with Senators and Congresspersons, why hasn't even one of them been charged

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
If these "terrorists" actually took control of the capitol building. filled with Senators and Congresspersons, why hasn't even one of them been charged
It was SOOOOOOOOOO bad within a few hours all of Congress where back in their seats Voting

ALL libs should be drafted into a WAR ZONE OVERSEAS before elected

Spamature

President
Despite your claim, otherwise, you Trumpies sure do love it when riots and looters get off easy.

Before handing down her sentencing, however, Lambert insisted that Morgan-Lloyd should have known Jan. 6 was not a peaceful demonstration even as he applauded her for taking responsibility for her mistakes.

“I don’t want to create the impression that probation is going to be the automatic outcome because it’s not going to be,” Lambert insisted. “Especially troubled that some members of Congress say it was tourists walking through Capitol.

I guess it was bad parenting that lead her down the road to crime.

Evidently, her parents never warned her to look out for scam artist and con men.

Raoul_Luke

How often do we certify the electoral college votes for president? I'm pretty sure it isn't every other week...
And I'm pretty sure if someone wanted to stop Biden from being President, they wouldn't take hockey sticks into the Capitol.

Spamature

President
And I'm pretty sure if someone wanted to stop Biden from being President, they wouldn't take hockey sticks into the Capitol.
No they still would use a mob of brainwashed zombie like Trump did.

Your quibble is that he didn't arm his zombie army with more powerful weapons.

Spamature

President
It was SOOOOOOOOOO bad within a few hours all of Congress where back in their seats Voting

ALL libs should be drafted into a WAR ZONE OVERSEAS before elected
You mean the same seats they had to run for their lives from just a few hours before ?

All the libs have to do is just say they have bone spurs and right wingers will just accept that excuse without a second thought.

EatTheRich

President
How the f*ck much can it cost to get a bunch of hockey sticks and drive to DC? How are we normal people supposed to take you seriously when you say goofy sh*t like this?
It also required a lot of time off work for advance intelligence-gathering, accumulating the considerable amount of bomb-making materials the plotters had in reserve, press relations, communications, plus the cost of erecting the gallows, the battering rams they used to break their way into the heavily secured building, the weapons for fighting the police, etc.

Bugsy McGurk

President
and yet they did.
Looks like Fox Noise told that Trump cultist that Trump’s murderous mob carried only hockey sticks on January 6. Fox should tell its zombies that Trump’s terrorists used many different weapons to enhance their physical assaults on the police.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
They probably just wanted to get a pick up hockey game going, right? Lots of baseball lovers...with bats, why did so many have bear spray with them?

While you think about that....how did so many cops get hurt? Paper cuts maybe?

Bugsy McGurk

President
They probably just wanted to get a pick up hockey game going, right? Lots of baseball lovers...with bats, why did so many have bear spray with them?

Just some sports loving tourists who came equipped to fend off any bears they might encounter in D.C.

;-)

Raoul_Luke

How many had bear spray with them? And while you are at it, how many had hocky sticks or baseball bats? 5% maybe? I bet it was less - more like 1%

Raoul_Luke

Looks like Fox Noise told that Trump cultist that Trump’s murderous mob carried only hockey sticks on January 6. Fox should tell its zombies that Trump’s terrorists used many different weapons to enhance their physical assaults on the police.
List them!

Raoul_Luke

It also required a lot of time off work for advance intelligence-gathering, accumulating the considerable amount of bomb-making materials the plotters had in reserve, press relations, communications, plus the cost of erecting the gallows, the battering rams they used to break their way into the heavily secured building, the weapons for fighting the police, etc.
Yet none of that made it into any of the charges filed. Don't you find that curious?