• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Expansion of the Obamunist Police State Continues.

>>>>The Department of Homeland has been operating a "Social Networking/Media Capability" program to monitor the top blogs, forums and social networks online for at least the past 18 months.

Based on a privacy compliance review from last November recently obtained by Reuters, the purpose of the project is to "collect information used in providing situational awareness and establishing a common operating picture." Whatever that means.<<<<<

Any criticism of the Obama Regime will immediately be prosecuted, after you return from your little 'vacation' in a friendly mid-eastern country.

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/technology/2012/01/homeland-security-monitoring-drudge-report-new-york-times/47300/

What expectation of privacy do you have on internet message boards, blogs, forums, etc?

So, the Obama administration has been rendering those who criticise it and prosecuting them? News to me - gotta link?

What expectation of privacy do you have on internet message boards, blogs, forums, etc?
Ahhh, it's good to see the hypocrisy of the left is alive and well; ANYTHING that the Obama administration does is perfectly acceptable. But Damn, when a Republican does it, watch out.

So, the Obama administration has been rendering those who criticise it and prosecuting them? News to me - gotta link?
I'm sure that if the administration has 'detained' anyone under this type of program' that information would have hardly been made public.

worldlymrb

Revenge
DHS/Pentagon Fusion Centers are collecting data on EVERYTHING into one of the worlds fastest supercomputers to get a realtime view of every citizens activities, and where they can predict the future with a 90% accuracy rate.

The hypocrisy is all yours.

When Bushco was wiretapping US citizens without a warrant were you criticising him or attacking those of us who criticised him? I'd bet dollars to donuts you thought that was perfectly ok at the time, but now you'll say you opposed it.

Simple truth of the matter is that anyone can look at information posted on a public forum, including the government. It's like all those surveillance cameras put up all over the place - you have no expectation of privacy in a public place. Not especially fond of the practice, but it does not contravene the constitution. Which is why it's important to fight every incursion into our constitutional rights tooth & nail, which I doubt you did.

Secret detentions? Paranoia does indeed run deep.