• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The fact that I'm looting is your fault.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
It's the 2020 version of the Obama Phone.

Don't want to be beaten defending your property? Well, bygones we need votes and you didn't build that anyway... Remember to vote for Joe, or you ain't black.

Vote Idiocracy, Vote for Biden 2020
Paid for by the society of bedwetting sycophants, I mean the DNC.
The lifeline program started under Reagan in 1985.

Jen

Senator
i cant align to a notion that it is all lefty.. or all righty..

evil. evil is afoot. it straddles all politics, religion, and moral code..
In this forum it adheres pretty strictly to the Lefty/ Righty . In the world in general, you are right that it straddles all politics at least. But I am posting here, so my comments are about here only. There are posters here who wouldn't even begin to understand anything beyond this board's definitions of anything.

BobbyT

Governor
Making up lies and pretending they are true again, aren't you, Bobby. And I will bet your pals believe your lies about me. How very telling.
Oh dear, now you're ashamed of having aligned with QAnon, gosh that's a shame. Remember the giant Q that used to be your signature? I do and I'm sure others do too.

Jen

Senator
Oh dear, now you're ashamed of having aligned with QAnon, gosh that's a shame. Remember the giant Q that used to be your signature? I do and I'm sure others do too.
Yes. I did at one time look into Q anon............ all of its predictions were false so I walked away........several years ago........... but you certainly do hang on to the past for a long time don't you.

Want to talk about Benghazi? No? Too far in the past for you? Pretty convenient with what you hang on to, aren't you?

That's just precious.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Opinion from personal experience. I don't need a source for that.
My opinion, based on service in the military and a career that started in 1975 and belonging to both the republican party and the democratic party is that Your opinion is crap.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yes. I did at one time look into Q anon............ all of its predictions were false so I walked away........several years ago........... but you certainly do hang on to the past for a long time don't you.

Want to talk about Benghazi? No? Too far in the past for you? Pretty convenient with what you hang on to, aren't you?

That's just precious.
Benghazi has what to do with the looting going on?

Jen

Senator
My opinion, based on service in the military and a career that started in 1975 and belonging to both the republican party and the democratic party is that Your opinion is crap.
My experience is based on being a military wife beginning in 1977. AND it is based on being both a Democrat and a Republican.

I attended a Lloyd Benston fundraiser, met him, and knew personal friends of LBJ. I voted for Jimmy Carter the first time I voted.

The Democrats were Classic Liberals at that time. I am still a Classic Liberal in philosophy thought, here on PJ , turns out that is Conservative. When Leftists took the Democrat party, I thought for myself enough not to stay there. Classic Liberals and the Leftists have very little in common.

There are plenty of RINO's in the Republican Party and both parties are totally corrupt. But here in this country, we really have no sound choice other than to choose one. At this point, the Republican Party is closer to my classic liberal philosophy than the Democrat party is. So that is where I am, @middleview .

Your remark that my opinion is "pure crap" shows you fit right in with the intolerance of the Leftists. I am not saying that about your opinion. You have the right to it and I respect your choices although I disagree adamantly with them.
That's the difference between us.

Jen

Senator
Benghazi has what to do with the looting going on?
Benghazi has nothing to do with the looting going on. Neither does my looking at Q for a while several years ago (and thus Bobby's insistence that I look at Q for information, which, I do not). Try to follow the conversation.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
My experience is based on being a military wife beginning in 1977. AND it is based on being both a Democrat and a Republican.

I attended a Lloyd Benston fundraiser, met him, and knew personal friends of LBJ. I voted for Jimmy Carter the first time I voted.

The Democrats were Classic Liberals at that time. I am still a Classic Liberal in philosophy thought, here on PJ , turns out that is Conservative. When Leftists took the Democrat party, I thought for myself enough not to stay there. Classic Liberals and the Leftists have very little in common.

There are plenty of RINO's in the Republican Party and both parties are totally corrupt. But here in this country, we really have no sound choice other than to choose one. At this point, the Republican Party is closer to my classic liberal philosophy than the Democrat party is. So that is where I am, @middleview .

Your remark that my opinion is "pure crap" shows you fit right in with the intolerance of the Leftists. I am not saying that about your opinion. You have the right to it and I respect your choices although I disagree adamantly with them.
That's the difference between us.
I do not make baseless and silly accusations aimed at all republicans....you are talking about an experience that you couldn't possibly have had. You do not know even a small minority of people of either political stripe....and yet you constantly act as if you can speak for all republicans about all democrats.

I've voted for candidates in either party, but not when the use the kind of rhetoric that you do. Unfortunately, I see that more from the republican side than the democrats.

BobbyT

Governor

That's just precious.
I would I know you "walked away"? LOL,

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
i do. I have a 22 handguns somewhere in my nightstand.. dunno the bullets though..
In all seriousness Phil if it goes sideways you are going to need more than a .22, I'd recommend a 12Ga pump shotgun and duck loads either #2 or BB sized shot

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
In all seriousness Phil if it goes sideways you are going to need more than a .22, I'd reccommend a 12 pump shotgun and duck loads either #2 or BB sized shot

i've got enough shells to slow whomever down, no worries.

i have been thinking about it though..

besides...the neighbors are armed to the f**k all...so, it'll be ok.

Jen

Senator
I would I know you "walked away"? LOL,
I took the Q off my signature a long time ago. That's on you that you obsessed with it enough to bring it up after such a long time. It's not like I owed you a detailed explanation when I took it down.

Uhhh....yeah....LOLOL