• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The fact that I'm looting is your fault.

Jen

Senator
I do not make baseless and silly accusations aimed at all republicans....you are talking about an experience that you couldn't possibly have had. You do not know even a small minority of people of either political stripe....and yet you constantly act as if you can speak for all republicans about all democrats.

I've voted for candidates in either party, but not when the use the kind of rhetoric that you do. Unfortunately, I see that more from the republican side than the democrats.
I don't "act" in any such way..................you perceive that I act that way. It is all about your (flawed) perception.

My comments are made to those and ONLY to those for whom that shoe fits.

All your protests and your need to tell me about your personal perception of the way I "act" in my posts..........tells me that shoe must fit you pretty precisely. Otherwise, you would just move on and know I wasn't talking about you.

BobbyT

Governor
I took the Q off my signature a long time ago. That's on you that you obsessed with it enough to bring it up after such a long time. It's not like I owed you a detailed explanation when I took it down.

Uhhh....yeah....LOLOL
Wow, this is really bothering you. I take little note of what you have in your signature. I noticed the giant Q because it was, well, giant. You don't owe me an explanation of anything, but then don't get all twitterpated that I didn't know that your not still a hard core QAnon fan. Your posts certainly don't exemplify anything but Q-type sentiments.

• Haha
Reactions: Jen

Jen

Senator
Wow, this is really bothering you. I take little note of what you have in your signature. I noticed the giant Q because it was, well, giant. You don't owe me an explanation of anything, but then don't get all twitterpated that I didn't know that your not still a hard core QAnon fan. Your posts certainly don't exemplify anything but Q-type sentiments.
Not at all. I think your obsession is cute. And I see you're projecting again. So cute. It's been years and you still remember.

EatTheRich

President
baloney.
youve watched thousands of them being destroyed of late..

or are you saying each of these are 'wealthy land barons' or whatever your doctrine tellls you they are?
No, I’m pointing out that the destruction is a symptom of the working class’s lack of leadership. Instead of disciplined class combat under the leadership of a vanguard party, atomized members of the working class are left adrift to seek a capitalist-style “every man for himself” response to the social crisis.

EatTheRich

President
"$12,000" I can buy plenty of acres from $4,000-$5,000 an acre, when I bought my First acre it cost $50, parents fed me and taught me how to save $
And back when an acre of land cost $50 there was a lot more class mobility than there is now.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
No, I’m pointing out that the destruction is a symptom of the working class’s lack of leadership. Instead of disciplined class combat under the leadership of a vanguard party, atomized members of the working class are left adrift to seek a capitalist-style “every man for himself” response to the social crisis.
Hmm. No. The social crisis is in part driven by unwillingness. Unwillingness to work, to improve, to put forth effort m

The endless search for a scapegoat to mask those deficits

EatTheRich

President
Hmm. No. The social crisis is in part driven by unwillingness. Unwillingness to work, to improve, to put forth effort m

The endless search for a scapegoat to mask those deficits
Crisis is inevitable under capitalism. The laws of supply and demand promise the steady impoverishment of more and more as wealth is concentrated in fewer and fewer hands, and capitalism also requires the regular disruption of business as usual so that an expensive new solution can come in to buoy up the constantly falling rate of profit. When whole cities are rising up the problem is not that a few individuals are unusually lazy.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Crisis is inevitable under capitalism. The laws of supply and demand promise the steady impoverishment of more and more as wealth is concentrated in fewer and fewer hands, and capitalism also requires the regular disruption of business as usual so that an expensive new solution can come in to buoy up the constantly falling rate of profit. When whole cities are rising up the problem is not that a few individuals are unusually lazy.
No. Huge swaths are unusually lazy.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Where will the poor work and shop for food now?

There's what happens when you open businesses where other will not

Colorforms

Senator
Seems to be a growing tactic..

Somehow blaming everybody else..

THoughts?
This is isn't the first time they pulled this. Back when they were rioting after Trump won the election, they were saying that Trump was triggering them, so it was all his fault that they were rioting, not the fact that they are violent animals.

EatTheRich

President
Where will the poor work and shop for food now?

There's what happens when you open businesses where other will not
Sounds like he would be better off joining a collective after fighting for workers’ rule.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Sounds like he would be better off joining a collective after fighting for workers’ rule.
Sound as if the looters should have been shot while looting

"workers rule" now those food store employees don't have a JOB and nowhere to buy food and another little baby is born in the ghetto

write on

Senator
Seems to be a growing tactic..

Somehow blaming everybody else..

THoughts?
Yeah, let's now pretend that the life of a black man was as good of a life as that of the white man.

It's not going to be that easy- as the right wing wants to rewrite history- in their attempt to deny that they are the true racists.....and you know it, don't you?

You just won't admit it.

write on

Senator
nope. that is not true..

as evidenced by the thousands of endeavors being ground to dust in these riots..

thse business owners harnessed their energies and produced..

only to have those that embrace some faux narrative malign them and destroy their works..
Oh hell...I'll go ahead and say it....

....then Rome fell.

whaaat?

Why do you give up so easy?

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
i cant align to a notion that it is all lefty.. or all righty..

evil. evil is afoot. it straddles all politics, religion, and moral code..
We are all in this and it affects us all. The lasting effects could be detrimental to all of us. We have to get to the basics of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, starting with, all men are created equal. We are going to have to decide to put back a society that allows freedoms for all citizens of the United States.

If we continue on this path of division, those freedoms which this country has will be lost. Let us not lose what this country has to offer.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, let's now pretend that the life of a black man was as good of a life as that of the white man.

It's not going to be that easy- as the right wing wants to rewrite history- in their attempt to deny that they are the true racists.....and you know it, don't you?

You just won't admit it.
why do you need to pretend?

i would be cautious with your making shit up...and racist overtone

am quite tired of the enfeebled with their insinuations and backhands.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Oh hell...I'll go ahead and say it....

....then Rome fell.

whaaat?

Why do you give up so easy?
who gave up. good always triumphs over the evil you support.

here. something for you to cheer,,,