• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Fascist Boot in New York---

Lance Freeman

Council Member
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face."
---George Orwell

Folks, the Totalitarian Creep moves along through the process of 'Gradualism'; i.e. through small steps at a time, so the people hardly notice. You have been brought to the New World Order through this process. Under Joe Biden, this transformation of American society will be completed. I feel especially sorry for the 'White Man' because his role in this new society will be totally irrelevant. He will 'gradually' disappear. This whole thing was planned a long time ago by forces the American people hardly understand. Please click on the link below to get a glimpse of what I mean:

NEW YORK — Pushing Legislation Supporting Internment Camps Because COVID - SAGACIOUS NEWS

It is also important to understand that the U.S. Constitution is no longer in effect. It was supplanted by U.N. International Law, and this has been so since 1945. Former President George W. Bush knew what he was talking about when he told his aides that the Constitution was 'a useless piece of paper'. He wasn't just mouthing off. The only difference between GW and other presidents before him is that GW did not have the good sense to keep his mouth shut. The illusion of a still-viable Constitution is promoted to the people by lying politicians, and the mass media propaganda machine, all of whom know better.

"To achieve world government, it is necessary to remove from the minds of men their individualism, loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism, and religious dogmas."
---Dr. Brock Chisholm, Executive Secretary of the World Health Organization, 1947

Last edited: