• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The fascists have a plan

write on

Senator
Attack the school board in their slow ride to re-write history.

I'd like to think that there aren't that many cultists.

I'm sure china and russia have a sneer on their faces about now all thanks to a cult of personality and his cultists here in the good ol u.s. of a.

A slow bleed......

RickWA

Snagglesooth

I'm sure china and russia have a sneer on their faces about now all thanks to a cult of personality and his cultists here in the good ol u.s. of a.

A slow bleed......
Sorry lefty, you can’t have our children. You don’t get to fill their heads and hearts with mutual hatred and loathing of other races.

You’ll just have to figure a different path to your desired marxism - one that doesn’t abuse our children psychologically. Nope. No dice.

Spamature

President

A slow bleed......
Welcome to the new Nazi party.
They just refuse to come out and say it.

Spamature

President
Sorry lefty, you can’t have our children. You don’t get to fill their heads and hearts with mutual hatred and loathing of other races.

You’ll just have to figure a different path to your desired marxism - one that doesn’t abuse our children psychologically. Nope. No dice.
No you should keep telling them that nonwhites are drug dealers, criminals, and terrorist, like your teabagger messiah inspired your ilk to do, and that, that kind of racism played and plays no role in shaping the society they will inherit.

It's an ugly cult you've sided with, and you are doing it knowingly.

Spamature

President

write on

Senator

"You can't have our children"....

Who else said those same words?

If there was anything nice I would say about trump; is at least he brought the cultism of jim jones to the forefront.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
No you should keep telling them that nonwhites are drug dealers, criminals, and terrorist, like your teabagger messiah inspired your ilk to do, and that, that kind of racism played and plays no role in shaping the society they will inherit.

It's an ugly cult you've sided with, and you are doing it knowingly.
Your idiotic, brain-dead non sequitur is uninteresting to me. This has nothing at all to do with your nutcase Trump fetish.

You marxists cannot have our children - and you made a HUGE mistake when you tried to play the CRT/public schools card. You have awoken a terrific sleeping giant. It’s on - and you crackpots overreached (as you always do).

Last edited:

RickWA

Snagglesooth
"You can't have our children"....

Who else said those same words?

If there was anything nice I would say about trump; is at least he brought the cultism of jim jones to the forefront.
Two lefty responses. Two direct pivots to “Trump”. I won’t sugarcoat this - you guys are vastly inferior.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
You wingers whine because the left talk about trump, when at the same time, that's exactly what trump wants.

You're in a cult- and I suspect you don't know how to get out of it.
Talk about Trump all ya want. Weirdos do what weirdos do.

If you threadjack yourself…do you go blind?

God of War

Governor

A slow bleed......
The brain drain from public schools of students who find a viable alternative and who will soon demand their tax dollars be redirected away from the indoctrination camps is going to kill public education for all but the morbidly IQ deficient.

There will be literally uneducated public school troglodytes on the one hand and highly educated and competent on the other having come from the new and evolving home schooling paradigm.

Spamature

President
Your idiotic, brain-dead non sequitur is uninteresting to me. This has nothing at all to do with your nutcase Trump fetish.

You marxists cannot have our children - and you made a HUGE mistake when you tried to play the CRT/public schools card. You have awoken a terrific sleeping giant. It’s on - and you crackpots overreached (as you always do).
What is on ?

More racist policies you'll pretend aren't racist ?

Are you going to dawn a Nazi uniforms and have a Kristallnacht, if people stand up to you and what you are doing ? You might as well because now the Nazis get a defense in the American classroom, thanks people like you.

PS

I was being kind. I don't think Trump put you people up to it.

You were always that way.
He just gave you permission to stop hiding it.

Last edited: