• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The fascists have been stirred

write on

Senator

Colorforms

Senator
It's a slow bleed. How else will they get their message out? o_O

OMG HAHAHAHA!!!

You fascists will fall for anything.

Parents raised a rotten kid and you're painting half the country with it?

Fascists are such bigots.

write on

Senator
I have no opinion since I never heard him say it and you never provided any link or context as to what was said.

However, what YOU said it bigoted and batschitt crazy. That's what I was addressing.
Here we go, round and round.

How hard is it for you to find watch the video that was given to you?

Colorforms

Senator
Here we go, round and round.

How hard is it for you to find watch the video that was given to you?
I watched it. Again, it's a snippet. I'm sure there was a long diatribe about what he meant by a "monster" earlier on. But I never expect lefties to be honest.

A clue is in what he said directly after. "Raise them to be a freedom-loving patriot.” I have a distinct feeling that his "monster" reference was in reference to the way the left looks at "toxic masculinity" in our society.

I have every confidence that he didn't mean "raise a serial killer".

write on

Senator
I watched it. Again, it's a snippet. I'm sure there was a long diatribe about what he meant by a "monster" earlier on. But I never expect lefties to be honest.

A clue is in what he said directly after. "Raise them to be a freedom-loving patriot.” I have a distinct feeling that his "monster" reference was in reference to the way the left looks at "toxic masculinity" in our society.

I have every confidence that he didn't mean "raise a serial killer".
The language he uses is in itself the same that trump said Jan. 06.

Are you able to connect the dots? Or are you being obtuse?

Colorforms

Senator
The language he uses is in itself the same that trump used Jan. 05.

Are you able to connect the dots. Or are you being obtuse?
So you honestly think that parents can turn a child into a serial killer in 8 months based on Trump calling for a peaceful and patriotic march?

No, I'm not being obtuse. I just have to make sense. YOU, on the other hand....

write on

Senator
So you honestly think that parents can turn a child into a serial killer in 8 months based on Trump calling for a peaceful and patriotic march?

No, I'm not being obtuse. I just have to make sense. YOU, on the other hand....
What? Wh3r3 did that come from?

If trump called for a peaceful march, then what happened?

A rise in tourism?

I heard that was the excuse that one of trump's cultists used.

lol

Colorforms

Senator
What? Wh3r3 did that come from?

If trump called for a peaceful march, then what happened?

A rise in tourism?

I heard that was the excuse that one of trump's cultists used.

lol
Why do you come into every conversation so uninformed?

The Jan 6th riot was planned in advance. Nothing Trump said had anything to do with it.

write on

Senator
Again, why do you need me for this?

It's not like you read anything I link anyway.
i don't need you for anything but respect you enough to read the links you provide and, if I feel like it, debate you and your fascist tendencies.

Isn't this what PJ is all about? :rolleyes:

Colorforms

Senator
i don't need you for anything but respect you enough to read the links you provide and, if I feel like it, debate you and your fascist tendencies.

Isn't this what PJ is all about? :rolleyes:
PJ is about putting out a subject and discussing it. You put out that all the GOP are fascist because one set of parents raised their child to be a serial killer. NOW you want to talk about Jan 6th. No idea why except that you know as well as I do that your top post was complete BS.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
PJ is about putting out a subject and discussing it. You put out that all the GOP are fascist because one set of parents raised their child to be a serial killer. NOW you want to talk about Jan 6th. No idea why except that you know as well as I do that your top post was complete BS.
That's what he does... He can't support a topic so he starts creating

write on

Senator
The GOP are all culpable with their silence.

Hilary Clinton sat for 11 hrs of questions about Benghazi but the fragile GOP manly man need to take the 5th when asked what they know about the Jan. 06 attack on our democracy.

What are they trying to hide?

Colorforms

Senator
The GOP are all culpable with their silence.

Hilary Clinton sat for 11 hrs of questions about Benghazi but the fragile GOP manly man need to take the 5th.

What are they trying to hide?
The GOP are responsible for whose silence?

You're all over the place. You obviously are not well prepared on this subject