• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The fascists have been stirred

EatTheRich

President
So you have nothing. I thought not.

Definitely nothing related to these congressmen and their families.
Cawthorn wasn’t telling Congressmen to raise monsters. He was telling his fascist supporters to raise monsters who would make violent war on the American liberal democratic republic.

Colorforms

Senator
Cawthorn wasn’t telling Congressmen to raise monsters. He was telling his fascist supporters to raise monsters who would make violent war on the American liberal democratic republic.
Why would he be telling leftists to raise monsters? Especially since they already have and then set them lose on our cities.

I find it funny how fascists can propagandize an entire message over a 30 sec clip taken out of context. Goebbels would be proud of you. :)

EatTheRich

President
Why would he be telling leftists to raise monsters? Especially since they already have and then set them lose on our cities.

I find it funny how fascists can propagandize an entire message over a 30 sec clip taken out of context. Goebbels would be proud of you. :)
He wasn’t talking to leftists. He was talking to his obedient friends on the right.

Colorforms

Senator
He wasn’t talking to leftists. He was talking to his obedient friends on the right.
Yes, about what though. I will wager a bearclaw that you have no clue what the speech was about. I know for a fact you made up out of pure hatred the meaning of the clip.

Fascists are great at propaganda. You still need a lot more practice lying before you can hit the fascist big leagues.

EatTheRich

President
Yes, about what though. I will wager a bearclaw that you have no clue what the speech was about. I know for a fact you made up out of pure hatred the meaning of the clip.

Fascists are great at propaganda. You still need a lot more practice lying before you can hit the fascist big leagues.
He was talking about how they needed to raise children willing to kill to advance the right-wing cause.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Carter Page was a CIA asset and the FBI knew it. He was their in for surveilling Trump. The FBI under Obama was as corrupt as any fascist regime. And, again, you support it.
When surveillance of Carter Page began he was no longer working on the Trump campaign.

Page had testified against Russians who had tried to recruit him. Calling him an asset is a stretch.