• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The FBI is Corrupt

again....I will continue to ask until you answer.

Translation: I will continue to put my sad talking points from a sham impeachment because it is easier then me having to answer question about how outragesously f-cking corrupt the FBI and my beloved Dem party is. I will ignore as i have for years a video tape of The Whispering A-shole actually bragging about doing Bruisma's bidding and continue to talk about the sheer audacity of anyone to dare question it. People ignoring Congressional Subponeas.... who do they think they are Eric Holder??? MY GOD MIND YOUR BETTERS....

Like a good Fascist, you are always there......

How was it legal for Trump to put a hold on a congressional appropriation? Why did the GAO rule that he had broken the law?
Why is it ok for Trump to tell federal employees to ignore congressional subpoenas? Isn't that obstruction?
That was impeachment #1.

He was not impeached for asking a question. He broke the law which required that if he put a hold on a congressional appropriation he had to notify, in advance, the congress of his intent.

He then told federal employees to ignore subpoenas. That was obstruction.
Yet again, you refuse to deal with the fact that the FBI is corrupt, just like your party. They had an insurance policy in 2016 and they continued it in order to make sure Trump could not be re-elected. That is why they stopped an investigation into the Laptop becuase it made the candidate they chose look bad. This does not bother you, the FBI is actively manuipulating our elections and you......... defend it..........

Pathetic.

In more news that came out this week, the FBI has also been manipulating the "domestic terrorism" numbers, of course times being what they are a domestic terrorist is anyone who did not vote for the regime.....

All in a days work for our beloved modern fascist political party, the DNC.....

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Translation: I will continue to put my sad talking points from a sham impeachment because it is easier then me having to answer question about how outragesously f-cking corrupt the FBI and my beloved Dem party is. I will ignore as i have for years a video tape of The Whispering A-shole actually bragging about doing Bruisma's bidding and continue to talk about the sheer audacity of anyone to dare question it. People ignoring Congressional Subponeas.... who do they think they are Eric Holder??? MY GOD MIND YOUR BETTERS....

Yet again, you refuse to deal with the fact that the FBI is corrupt, just like your party. They had an insurance policy in 2016 and they continued it in order to make sure Trump could not be re-elected. That is why they stopped an investigation into the Laptop becuase it made the candidate they chose look bad. This does not bother you, the FBI is actively manuipulating our elections and you......... defend it..........

Pathetic.

In more news that came out this week, the FBI has also been manipulating the "domestic terrorism" numbers, of course times being what they are a domestic terrorist is anyone who did not vote for the regime.....

1. You read the NYPost article. There was no crime mentioned.
2. Trump's DOJ had the laptop for a year...no charges filed.
3. Shokin got fired for being corrupt. Not just the US wanted him fired. He wasn't investigating Burisma...
4. Trump was impeached because he broke the law...that doesn't bother you because he's your guy.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
In the white house
if met today it would be in the oval office
Trump is the only president to have had private meetings with Russian officials as president.

How many private meetings with Putin?

"If" they meet today...let us know.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Pathetic.

So it seems threatening to kill election workers in places Trump lost is not terrorism? Threatening the lives of the Ga SoS and his family is not terrorism?
The threats aimed at school board members or teachers is accepatable to members of the fascist Trumplican party.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
YOU can't prove anything you just posted

Hell, Hillary had private meeting with Putin!
You think Hillary was president?
Trump is the only president to have had private meetings with Russian officials as president.

Trump says what happens in Putin meeting is 'none of your business'
Congress is probing whether Trump destroyed records from previous meetings.
That kind of dismissal has fueled concerns about their previous meetings, some of which are under investigation by Congress over reports that Trump destroyed translators' notes afterwards or met without any U.S. officials present. The reported destruction of notes is also the subject of lawsuits that allege the Trump administration has violated federal laws about records preservation.

"I'll have a very good conversation with him. What I say to him is none of your business," Trump answered as he left the White House when a reporter asked him whether he would tell Putin not to meddle in U.S. elections.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
On the white house Guest list

Joe Biden met with at least 14 of Hunter’s business associates while vice president (msn.com)

My gawd you're a lazy little leftist!

RUN MV RUN
From your link:

Rick Leach, who at the time was the president and chief executive of WFP USA, told The Washington Post in 2021 that Joe did show up at the dinner, but that he didn’t stay long and no politics or business were discussed.

So it is with most of these allegations. Hunter Biden attempted to do business with Carlos Slim....negotiations fell apart. So f*king what if Slim got a tour of the WH?
The only possible crime I can see on that laptop is whether or not Joe got money from Hunter and didn't report it on his taxes...

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You think Hillary was president?

Trump says what happens in Putin meeting is 'none of your business'
Congress is probing whether Trump destroyed records from previous meetings.
That kind of dismissal has fueled concerns about their previous meetings, some of which are under investigation by Congress over reports that Trump destroyed translators' notes afterwards or met without any U.S. officials present. The reported destruction of notes is also the subject of lawsuits that allege the Trump administration has violated federal laws about records preservation.

"I'll have a very good conversation with him. What I say to him is none of your business," Trump answered as he left the White House when a reporter asked him whether he would tell Putin not to meddle in U.S. elections.

Eh

Obama and Putin have private chat at G-20 summit in Turkey - CBS News

Need more lil' fella

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Pathetic.

You keep saying the impeachments were illegal. Again:
How was it legal for Trump to put a hold on a congressional appropriation? Why did the GAO rule that he had broken the law?
Why is it ok for Trump to tell federal employees to ignore congressional subpoenas? Isn't that obstruction?
That was impeachment #1.

Try answering the questions.....instead you run off to the accusation that the FBI stopped the investigation, in spite of the fact that the news says the investigation into Hunter's taxes continues. You read the NYPost article, but claim that most people did not because it wasn't on Twitter or Facebook. Facebook claimed 54 million hits on the NYPost article before it was restricted.

You keep saying the impeachments were illegal. Again:
That was impeachment #1.

Try answering the questions.....instead you run off to the accusation that the FBI stopped the investigation, in spite of the fact that the news says the investigation into Hunter's taxes continues. You read the NYPost article, but claim that most people did not because it wasn't on Twitter or Facebook. Facebook claimed 54 million hits on the NYPost article before it was restricted.
The FBI labeled the Hunter Biden Laptop disinformation in order to stop it's investigation, (along with our Press and 50 corrupt former intelligence officials.) From 2016 to the present day it does not seem to bother Democrat at all that the FBI is taking a very active and disturbing role in our elections.

The impeachment was about Donald Trump asking the Ukraine (the laundering money capital of the world) a question that would have uncovered just how corrupt Joe Biden is... Russian Collusion failed, your corrupt party attempted soft coup number 2....nothing less nothing more and once again just like the 1/6 show trial, brought to you by the same people who lied for years about Russian Collusion...

Joe Biden threatened to withhold an aid package until they did what Burisma wanted him to accomplish.... once again Rules for you and not for me....

Most pathetic thing of all, you defend it. Flushing your integrity and credibility down the toilet, right where your party lives.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The FBI labeled the Hunter Biden Laptop disinformation in order to stop it's investigation, (along with our Press and 50 corrupt former intelligence officials.) From 2016 to the present day it does not seem to bother Democrat at all that the FBI is taking a very active and disturbing role in our elections.

The impeachment was about Donald Trump asking the Ukraine (the laundering money capital of the world) a question that would have uncovered just how corrupt Joe Biden is... Russian Collusion failed, your corrupt party attempted soft coup number 2....nothing less nothing more and once again just like the 1/6 show trial, brought to you by the same people who lied for years about Russian Collusion...

Joe Biden threatened to withhold an aid package until they did what Burisma wanted him to accomplish.... once again Rules for you and not for me....

Most pathetic thing of all, you defend it. Flushing your integrity and credibility down the toilet, right where your party lives.
You continue to dodge the facts. Trump broke the law. Biden did not. Biden delivered a message from Obama.

It was not an aid appropriation. It was a loan guarantee for someone elses loan.

Last edited: