• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The FBI is Corrupt

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Democrats never care about heinous crimes done by their own people. They support those crimes. Laud them. They vote criminals into office and go out and call for their lil peeps on the street to do violence on anyone who disagrees with their wickedness.

And .............they make up crimes to blame on Republicans (Russian Collusion). Crimes they themselves are guilty of.................what a bunch of low life scum bags Democrats are.
You destroy your own credibility and are now pissed you are not credible

FBI. Not only corrupt to the very core of it, but also weaponized.
Trumpanzeeducks still flinging like bungling GI Joe biding that "serve the Pope or die" Rehnquist Fourth Reich July "What is 9/11?" Islam oil for holycosts deaths upholding that Islamidiotocracy Christiananality pedophilia tradition of Federal Lynching Klues Klucks duh Klans churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists mass murderers with 007 license to kill .....

Should congress (not even the Senate) fall in Republican hands they will make that laptop something to care about. If they don't their voters will make them very, very sorry. At home they will be beaten with sticks if they don't.
We know, we know they want to waste their time and ours while the world has real problems.

In case you were wondering what desperation looks like please see below:

The DOJ in October 2016 was run by an Obama appointee. The DOJ that interviewed Flynn was also run by an Obama appointee.

The FBI telling you they had informants among the Proud Boys or Oathkeepers would be useful to you in what way? So that then the right wing groups could go about purging those people or even killing them?

The Russian interference in our election was not made up. The 100 or so contacts with Russian officials and or Putin buddies was not made up. The Kremlin advisor who was also a Trump campaign advisor was not made up. The account from an Australian official about a Trump campaign worker telling him the Russians had dirt on Hillary was not made up.

Meanwhile you have Powell telling you that Dominion machines were flipping votes from Trump to Biden and that the US Military conducted a raid in Germany and seized Dominion systems. She also concocted a story about Italian intelligence using satellites to hack Dominion systems. You had Clark who told you that Chinese thermostats had hacked Dominion systems...he was the guy Trump wanted to make acting AG. Of course we can't skip Lindell and his amazing hackers who stole internet transactions out of thin air to show chinese had sent transactions to the Dominion systems to flip votes and John Lott who argued that by looking at a county next to Allegheny county you could predict how voters in Allegheny county would vote...because they voted for Biden and the adjacent county voted for Trump....the Biden votes must be fraudulent. Really?

Now there is Gabelman....an ex judge who told you at the outset that he didn't know shit about elections. He says it was bribery to fund election boards...even though he can't point to a single voter who got money to switch votes.

Funny thing...Trump's people said there was no sustantial fraud...

Powell, Dominion...do you have anything else? Have I ever even mentioned them? Why not toss in the My Pillow guy........ desperate much? Please explain to us what that has to do with the FBI having investigation ended becuase it made their preferred stooge for President look bad? Please explain why an agency that had "insurance policy" in 2016 in case Trump won was allowed to continue that policy to make sure he would not be re-elected?

I'll wait.....

As for "Trump's People"....add the below to the list of things you will never hear at your precisous show trial.

God of War

Governor
We know, we know they want to waste their time and ours while the world has real problems.
Now the world has real problems!?! ha ha

Because under Trump there weren't any?

Think about it.... the news cycle for four years was Trump, Trump, Trump. Now its war, famine, financial ruin, fuel shortages,... I think I would prefer to go back to when everything was under control and all you globalist-communists could do was bear false witnessing about Trump. hmmm.... the good ole days. ha ha

Think about it.... the news cycle for four years was Trump, Trump, Trump. Now its war, famine, financial ruin, fuel shortages,... I think I would prefer to go back to when everything was under control and all you globalist-communists could do was bear false witnessing about Trump. hmmm.... the good ole days. ha ha
Sure, if (and that is a big IF) Republicans were to retake congress, they want to address war, famine, financial ruin, and fuel shortages by...
[Checks notes]
Investigating Hunter Biden's emails?

Those crooks on Capital Hill problems in American politics where a Fuhrer's Brainwashing Inquisition steals & burn photocopies of National Archives US Constitution Bill of Rights receipts just as for Rehnquist Fourth Reich "What is 9/11"?

God of War

Governor
Sure, if (and that is a big IF) Republicans were to retake congress, they want to address war, famine, financial ruin, and fuel shortages by...
[Checks notes]
Investigating Hunter Biden's emails?
You can do both unless Democrats throw a shit fit. Are you guys going to throw a shit fit when we impeach Biden and install Kamala as your new queen?

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Everything was under control?

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Powell, Dominion...do you have anything else? Have I ever even mentioned them? Why not toss in the My Pillow guy........ desperate much? Please explain to us what that has to do with the FBI having investigation ended becuase it made their preferred stooge for President look bad? Please explain why an agency that had "insurance policy" in 2016 in case Trump won was allowed to continue that policy to make sure he would not be re-elected?

I'll wait.....

As for "Trump's People"....add the below to the list of things you will never hear at your precisous show trial.

My post did include Lindell....you still haven't answered...

How was it legal for Trump to put a hold on a congressional appropriation? Why did the GAO rule that he had broken the law?
Why is it ok for Trump to tell federal employees to ignore congressional subpoenas? Isn't that obstruction?
That was impeachment #1.

When all else fails, try and change the topic by reverting to failed and debunked talking points:

My post did include Lindell....you still haven't answered...

How was it legal for Trump to put a hold on a congressional appropriation? Why did the GAO rule that he had broken the law?
Why is it ok for Trump to tell federal employees to ignore congressional subpoenas? Isn't that obstruction?
That was impeachment #1.
As I said in another thread, Burisma needs a prosecutor to go away, in rides Joe Biden:

Donald Trump was impeached for merely asking a question about this.........god forbid people find out how f-cking corrupt the BIG GUY is......

Which leads us back to this:

Please explain to us what that has to do with the FBI having investigation ended becuase it made their preferred stooge for President look bad? Please explain why an agency that had "insurance policy" in 2016 in case Trump won was allowed to continue that policy to make sure he would not be re-elected?
Which you are avoiding like the plague.............

Tell your betters you need new talking points, the ones you have are pathetic.

Just like the Russian Collusion narrative, despite the facts, despite everything we now know they continue to defend and lie in order to protect the narrative.......

You are going to need a LOT more whitewash.......
That Islamidiotocracy Christiananality pedophilia national religion where if Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement for their Canon Law university drop out rendering medical care to a WW I vet released by a VA hospital of once is an accident, & SCOTUS Rehnquist Bicentennial Fourth Reich July Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement thieving US Constitution - old glory presented by Eisenhower to Holocaust survivors - old testament arsonists of twice is a coincidence as there are no coincidences with addition of Rehnquist Fourth Reich Freudian slip "What is 9/11? after Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement by urinations thrown from a container striking a Washington, D.C. born retired WW II Pentagon staff sergeant followed by their vile & disgusting baptize thine eyes streaking masturbating public urination display under color of law isn't a conspiracy of war crimes against "one nation under God with equal justice under law" then Christianity isn't religion except to Islam.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
When all else fails, try and change the topic by reverting to failed and debunked talking points:

As I said in another thread, Burisma needs a prosecutor to go away, in rides Joe Biden:

Donald Trump was impeached for merely asking a question about this.........god forbid people find out how f-cking corrupt the BIG GUY is......

again....I will continue to ask until you answer.

That was impeachment #1.

He was not impeached for asking a question. He broke the law which required that if he put a hold on a congressional appropriation he had to notify, in advance, the congress of his intent.

He then told federal employees to ignore subpoenas. That was obstruction.

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President

The worst thing that could have happened for Burisma was that prosecutor (who was not investigating them and had pledged in writing that he would never investigate them or their CEO) getting fired.

EatTheRich

President

In case you didn’t notice, living standards went to hell under Trump.

I'll wait.....

The “insurance policy” was about maintaining constitutional government following the election of a guy running on his opposition to constitutional restraint on presidential power.

Spamature

President
Should congress (not even the Senate) fall in Republican hands they will make that laptop something to care about. If they don't their voters will make them very, very sorry. At home they will be beaten with sticks if they don't.
That is about all you wingers are good for, trumping up bullshit.
Note how you didn't brag on their potential policies, just their potential acts of revenge.

This is exactly why your party ceased to be a real political party and its voters stopped being real Americans.

You're just a nation of deplorables now, adrift without any real agenda except to hurt others and live through your grievances.