• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The FBI is Corrupt

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Raoul_Luke

from your link

WTI and Brent crude oil are up in early trading on a report of lower inventories and on cuts due to ongoing issues at the Nord Stream 1 pipeline
Where does it say Russia is selling less oil?

Regardless, wouldn't the prices be going down if the USA was producing flat out?

Raoul_Luke

from your link

WTI and Brent crude oil are up in early trading on a report of lower inventories and on cuts due to ongoing issues at the Nord Stream 1 pipeline

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Influence peddling (obviously). DNC shills go "I don't see none of that..."
In order for that to stick you'd have to find some evidence that Joe actually did something to benefit those buying influence. As yet there hasn't been any act that could possibly have benefited anyone Hunter worked for.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Where does it say Russia is selling less oil?

Regardless, wouldn't the prices be going down if the USA was producing flat out?
You really are doing your damnedest to avoid reality. Russia could sell more to China or India and it would not necessarily show up as supplies available to the EU...right?
Again...your source says supplies are down. Go argue with them.

1. The US production dropped about 3 million barrels per day in 2020. It is now within 1 million barrels per day of 2019 production levels.

2. Oil companies control their production. The CEO of Occidental admitted in a shareholder meeting that producing more would reduce profits and not benefit share holders.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Are you one those people that think small business owners deserve hand jobbers?

I thought the 2012 election proved nobody likes people that call themselves "JoB CrEatoRs"
When you get laid off let's see you continue to post stupid diatribes as you do now

Doesn't appear you will ever get that Jetski

:)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
In order for that to stick you'd have to find some evidence that Joe actually did something to benefit those buying influence. As yet there hasn't been any act that could possibly have benefited anyone Hunter worked for.

BS
Hunter's partners met the BIG GUY
WHY?