• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The female judge in the alex jones case. Radical leftist linked to human trafficking

Colorforms

Senator
No. What bothers you about the leftist press is precisely that they do those things rather than carry water for the forces of right-wing dictatorship tending to fascism.
If they did those things, they would be correct in their reporting occasionally.

And I know how badly you fascists want to believe that you know how other people think. You don't, and all it does is make it harder to not think of you as a pretentious ass.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
This is surreal!

What the [Unwelcome language removed] Happened to Republicans?
Don't like someone? Make shit up to destroy their reputations.

Dishonor and dishonesty are the new hallmarks of the republican party as long as Trump is allowed to control it.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I didn't follow this trial at all because I don't like or follow Alex Jones. That being said, did he say something aimed directly against the couple that sued him? Did Jones say something directly meant to damage their, personal, reputation?

If not, how is he guilty of defaming them? The first amendment protects him speaking his opinion that the Sandy Hook shooting was a "hoax" just like any number of people on PJ saying the other side are "cultists"...no?

As disgusting as I find Alex Jones, I fully support his freedom to hold, speak, and/or publish his opinions/thoughts without fear of legal action.

This judge made a poor and political decision and it should be overturned. People shouldn't be fearful of expression, no matter how wrong or misguided, by the government.

This would be just like the families of the astronauts who landed on the moon suing those who claim it was a staged hoax.

Just my two coppers...
I provided a link to the interview with Kelly. She then interviewed the father of one child murdered. In that interview he said he'd held his dead child. Owen Shroyer then reported that the father must be lying because nobody was allowed to see their dead children. That was false. Then Jones picked it up...calling the father a liar and "slow"..."on the spectrum". So yes, Jones defamed him directly.

God of War

Governor
You posted this:

Got any evidence that Alex directed anybody to act on his slander?
Oh... your coke bottom glasses miss the sentence above that one? You know the one where you're supposed to have evidence? So I see you have no evidence.

Got any evidence about when Paul Pelosi bought his options for Nvidia? ha ha

Rubberband_Charlie

Council Member
Yea... y'all get tangled in a web of your bullshit and you lose track of which way is up.

The jobs report was a good one. The employment situation as a whole really good.
If Republicans think they are going to win the election by nitpicking the jobs report there will a blue wave in November.
I provided a link to the interview with Kelly. She then interviewed the father of one child murdered. In that interview he said he'd held his dead child. Owen Shroyer then reported that the father must be lying because nobody was allowed to see their dead children. That was false. Then Jones picked it up...calling the father a liar and "slow"..."on the spectrum". So yes, Jones defamed him directly.
And that's all I asked. Like I said, don't follow Jones, don't follow Infowars, didn't follow the news of the lawsuit. If he personally defamed an individual Jones deserves what he got.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Oh... your coke bottom glasses miss the sentence above that one? You know the one where you're supposed to have evidence? So I see you have no evidence.

Got any evidence about when Paul Pelosi bought his options for Nvidia? ha ha
You missed the post that linked to the interview where he specifically defamed the father, calling him a liar and slow.

EatTheRich

President
I'm pretty incensed by that nonsense. Why don't you try and elevate and stop arguing with figments of your imagination. I don't espouse or hold any of those views that you're spewing in my direction
Lol! YOU are accusing ME of arguing with figments of my imagination? Review your post #35 and get back to me.

EatTheRich

President
If they did those things, they would be correct in their reporting occasionally.

And I know how badly you fascists want to believe that you know how other people think. You don't, and all it does is make it harder to not think of you as a pretentious ass.
Your negative emotional reaction to what they report does not make the reporting incorrect.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Lol! YOU are accusing ME of arguing with figments of my imagination? Review your post #35 and get back to me.
Odd. The leftist press hates all things not aligned to it's group think. Where you been?

Oh, group think...I forgot . Sorry

Last edited: