• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The female judge in the alex jones case. Radical leftist linked to human trafficking

Wow!! This thing is a monster and yet the press won't say a bad word about her. No surprise she is out to destroy Alex.

july 27 2022
District Judge Maya Guerra Gamble, an Austin, Texas-based Democrat best known for helping out Planned Parenthood, has been involved in the extremely corrupt Child Protective Services (CPS) system as both a judge and a lawyer representing children and families in CPS cases.
Maya Guerra Gamble is now presiding over a defamation witch hunt against Infowars legend Alex Jones.

Gamble has served on the board of a court-appointed lawyers committee called the Court Appointed Family Advocates Board, which could certainly open her up to criticisms from parents who regard court-appointed lawyers as hopelessly corrupt and ineffective cogs in the CPS human trafficking machine.

Records reveal that Maya Guerra Gamble crafted a subversive CPS “Parent Resource Guide,” which celebrated social workers as good people, encouraged parents to willingly give up their children, advised parents that their kids could be lying if they claim that they are being abused in foster care, and told parents not to meddle with their kids’ lawyers.

As an attorney, Maya Guerra Gamble was part of the Parent Resource Guide Workgroup that crafted a “Parent Resource Guide,” ostensibly to help parents navigate the CPS system in the state of Texas.

write on

Senator
Wow!! This thing is a monster and yet the press won't say a bad word about her. No surprise she is out to destroy Alex.

july 27 2022
District Judge Maya Guerra Gamble, an Austin, Texas-based Democrat best known for helping out Planned Parenthood, has been involved in the extremely corrupt Child Protective Services (CPS) system as both a judge and a lawyer representing children and families in CPS cases.
Maya Guerra Gamble is now presiding over a defamation witch hunt against Infowars legend Alex Jones.

Gamble has served on the board of a court-appointed lawyers committee called the Court Appointed Family Advocates Board, which could certainly open her up to criticisms from parents who regard court-appointed lawyers as hopelessly corrupt and ineffective cogs in the CPS human trafficking machine.

Records reveal that Maya Guerra Gamble crafted a subversive CPS “Parent Resource Guide,” which celebrated social workers as good people, encouraged parents to willingly give up their children, advised parents that their kids could be lying if they claim that they are being abused in foster care, and told parents not to meddle with their kids’ lawyers.

As an attorney, Maya Guerra Gamble was part of the Parent Resource Guide Workgroup that crafted a “Parent Resource Guide,” ostensibly to help parents navigate the CPS system in the state of Texas.
This is surreal!

What the [Unwelcome language removed] Happened to Republicans?

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
DING DING DING - we have a new KOOK site for my list - yournews.com

coo-coo.gif

The crazy runs deep with this one!

EatTheRich

President

july 27 2022

In other words, abusers don’t like her because she doesn’t let them keep their kids, no questions asked, and in typical abuser fashion they accuse her of doing what they are doing.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

july 27 2022

Did Alex Jones say Sandy hook was a hoax?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Apparently. And apparently he no longer has the 1st amendment protection to believe as much.

When are we going to pull leftists in for claiming that Trump supporters are white supremacists? I mean, since we're talking actual defamation.
He doesn't/didn't...just selling shit to suckas.

Colorforms

Senator

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
That still does not negate his free speech rights. Government has a sworn duty to protect speech, no matter how offensive.
Was he stopped from saying it? No. He said it. Is he free to say it again? Yes he is.

Now..he's paying 4 million for it.

Let him say it again.
And then someone else can sue him for more.

Colorforms

Senator
Was he stopped from saying it? No. He said it. Is he free to say it again? Yes he is.

Now..he's paying 4 million for it.

Let him say it again.
And then someone else can sue him for more.
LOL bogus argument. It's like saying that murder is okay, so long as you pay the penalty. I am backing out of this discussion, because I don't see any point of agreement here. You obviously believe that it's okay for the government to punish people for their speech. I find that abhorrent.

I'm sure that the supreme court will overturn it when it gets there. This is a constitutional issue.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
LOL bogus argument. It's like saying that murder is okay, so long as you pay the penalty. I am backing out of this discussion, because I don't see any point of agreement here. You obviously believe that it's okay for the government to punish people for their speech. I find that abhorrent.

I'm sure that the supreme court will overturn it when it gets there. This is a constitutional issue.
What the hell do you mean? You said it's the government's responsibility to protect free speech. I agree. He can run his mouth all the live long day. But if he slanders or defame somebody as a result, those that are slandered or defamed are free in this society to sue his ass. Which they did. And now they're $4 million dollars richer. That's the price for running one's mouth and slandering others and defaming.

It's not a constitutional issue. Nobody stopped him from speaking.

EatTheRich

President

You must have been very angry when Trump tried to make defamation laws stronger in order to silence criticism of his regime.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

july 27 2022

InfoWars "LEGEND"! Hilarious....so have you bought any of his super duper cumin to lose weight? He lied. He told people that those kids were not murdered. He didn't just ask questions....he repeatedly told people that he had facts that he absolutely did not have....

He victimized those families and he knew it...and so do you.

God of War

Governor
He doesn't/didn't...just selling shit to suckas.

Jones lost it after Sandy Hook because he thought the 2nd Amendment was going to be repealed on the spot so he called it a hoax.

What else isn't a hoax....

But this is a hoax... for a Texas judge... ha ha

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
HAHAHA. You call that freedom of speech?? "Say what you wish and we'll bankrupt you."
I don't get it, are you pretending now that he didn't say these things up until this point?
He did say those things. Then somebody called him on it and sued his ass and shaved him a 4 million dollars. It's still freedom of speech, he ran his mouth, he paid the price. He continues to be free to run his mouth all he pleases. In as much as he's able to withstand lawsuits taking him down for 4 million bucks a pop or whatever the next verdict is. Still got freedom of speech

middleview

President
Supporting Member
HAHAHA. You call that freedom of speech?? "Say what you wish and we'll bankrupt you."
Reread the First amendment...it does not protect malicious defamation as practiced by Jones. He knew he was lying. He knew the facts showed he was lying. He now admits that the mass murder at Sandy Hook was real.