• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The fight is against degeneracy and the descent to a lowest common denominator.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Simple equation - easy access to guns leads to more incidences like this.

They are very common in the USA and pretty rare in other western countries

Bugsy McGurk

President
Speak out against the diminution of all things. Education, safety, order, morality...

Every day we have different mass killers “exercising their 2nd Amendment rights.”

The madness is endless.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Speak out against the diminution of all things. Education, safety, order, morality...

Yep…zero address of the actual bad guy who is evil by every lefty response thus far…universal address of the inanimate, agency-free tool or object used.

Perhaps this is so because leftists are themselves are “agency-free tools”.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Simple equation - easy access to guns leads to more incidences like this.

They are very common in the USA and pretty rare in other western countries
Having major political figures like Ron DeSantis and popular “news” personalities like Tucker Carlson railing daily against evil WOKE homosexuals, transgender people and other weirdos grooming our children by holding drag shows is also a huge factor in some of these shootings. Now, supreme ass hole Mike Pompeo has come out and deemed the leader of a teacher’s union the most dangerous person in the world. We can all expect similar shootings at teacher‘s conferences and union halls. You can bet your ass that the scumbag that murdered those innocent people in Colorado Springs was acting to defend children from being groomed by those he killed and maimed….I wonder where he got that idea?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Having major political figures like Ron DeSantis and popular “news” personalities like Tucker Carlson railing daily against evil WOKE homosexuals, transgender people and other weirdos grooming our children by holding drag shows is also a huge factor in some of these shootings. Now, supreme ass hole Mike Pompeo has come out and deemed the leader of a teacher’s union the most dangerous person in the world. We can all expect similar shootings at teacher‘s conferences and union halls. You can bet your ass that the scumbag that murdered those innocent people in Colorado Springs was acting to defend children from being groomed by those he killed and maimed….I wonder where he got that idea?
You ever watch Fox News these days? Tune in for even 5 minutes - if you can take it - and all you hear are stories geared toward ginning up hate against their targeted groups. Endless brainwashing straight out of the Goebbels playbook. We see the results every day.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
You ever watch Fox News these days? Tune in for even 5 minutes - if you can take it - and all you hear are stories geared toward ginning up hate against their targeted groups. Endless brainwashing straight out of the Goebbels playbook. We see the results every day.
Like this post, for example.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Yep…zero address of the actual bad guy who is evil by every lefty response thus far…universal address of the inanimate, agency-free tool or object used.

you ALWAYS attack the posters and never deal with the subject manner, just like clockwork - EVERYDAY ! Do you really feel you are that much more superior than the rest .......... ahhhh......... yes you do don't you hahahahahahaha

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
who me......... no I don't influence those people......... now I will pay your legal bills so kick the sheot out of them

RickWA

Snagglesooth
you ALWAYS attack the posters and never deal with the subject manner, just like clockwork - EVERYDAY ! Do you really feel you are that much more superior than the rest .......... ahhhh......... yes you do don't you hahahahahahaha
Actually I referenced the evildoer who is at fault rather than the object or tool used. I was the ONLY one to do so. Note here that you addressed NEITHER.

Nice work, genius. Now…for don’s next trick, he will lick wall outlets…

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.

Oops!

You are simply attempting to squelch criticism of drag shows and genital mutilation for children by suggesting it is responsible for this shooting. No one who criticizes drag shows and genital mutilation for children are condemning gay people. It has nothing to do with gay/trans people - it has to do with protecting children from dirt bags who want to sexualize them and corece them into irrreversable physical alterations of their bodies before they are old enough to know what they want to be when they grow up.

It appears here that you whole heartedly support drag shows and genital mutilation for children, Jack. You mignt want to check on where your morality is at this juncture, because this is a bad look for anyone who wants to come across as a good guy.

Last edited:

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Was that the subject matter or was it about a mass shooting in Joes attempt to beat his mass shooting record set last year?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
In the Orwellian Banana Republic of Trumplandia, pointing out how Trumplandians gin up hate is ginning up hate.
Ah yes…in the “sane” world DNCHQ Hacktopia…such words you posted are offered in the spirit of loving brotherhood.

You will not get to have it both ways, Bugsy…unless we’re speaking of your intimate time will fellow lefty males…

Bugsy McGurk

President
Ah yes…in the “sane” world DNCHQ Hacktopia…such words you posted are offered in the spirit of loving brotherhood.

You will not get to have it both ways, Bugsy…unless we’re speaking of your intimate time will fellow lefty males…
Oops! He’s lapsing into his “gay talk” - his last gasp before complete surrender.

;-)

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

Sad situation