• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The fight is against degeneracy and the descent to a lowest common denominator.

Jack4freedom

Governor

Oops!

You are simply attempting to squelch criticism of drag shows and genital mutilation for children by suggesting it is responsible for this shooting. No one who criticizes drag shows and genital mutilation for children are condemning gay people. It has nothing to do with gay/trans people - it has to do with protecting children from dirt bags who want to sexualize them and corece them into irrreversable physical alterations of their bodies before they are old enough to know what they want to be when they grow up.

It appears here that you whole heartedly support drag shows and genital mutilation for children, Jack. You mignt want to check on where your morality is at this juncture, because this is a bad look for anyone who wants to come across as a good guy.
That’s exactly what Tucker said before the bodies were even cold in Colorado Springs. Evidently Club Q had advertised a Drag Queen show. They did not advertise anything about doing breast surgeries on toddlers Raoul. Drag shows have been going on as long as I can remember. They have nothing to do with genital mutilation or grooming. They are a form of entertainment. If you do not wish for your children to attend this type of thing, then don’t attend. But like I said, I bet that the sick twisted ass hole who went into Club Q and killed those people did so in the name of saving the children for Tucker, Ronny, MT Green and the rest of the right wing scum that have done whatever they could to link these Queers who were peacefully socializing to genital mutilators and groomers of school kids. Now ass hole Pompeo is demonizing a teacher’s union rep and comparing her to Hitler, Kim Jong, Putin and saying she is the most dangerous person in the world. I believe in free speech but I also believe in liable and slander. The above named ass holes are fanning the flames of hatred and getting people killed. Al are also big time NRA people who will do whatever they can to make sure any 18 year old brat can walk into a gun store and grab a couple AR-15s and 10,000 rounds of Ammo…Nice guys, eh?

God of War

Governor
That’s exactly what Tucker said before the bodies were even cold in Colorado Springs. Evidently Club Q had advertised a Drag Queen show. They did not advertise anything about doing breast surgeries on toddlers Raoul. Drag shows have been going on as long as I can remember. They have nothing to do with genital mutilation or grooming. They are a form of entertainment. If you do not wish for your children to attend this type of thing, then don’t attend. But like I said, I bet that the sick twisted ass hole who went into Club Q and killed those people did so in the name of saving the children for Tucker, Ronny, MT Green and the rest of the right wing scum that have done whatever they could to link these Queers who were peacefully socializing to genital mutilators and groomers of school kids. Now ass hole Pompeo is demonizing a teacher’s union rep and comparing her to Hitler, Kim Jong, Putin and saying she is the most dangerous person in the world. I believe in free speech but I also believe in liable and slander. The above named ass holes are fanning the flames of hatred and getting people killed. Al are also big time NRA people who will do whatever they can to make sure any 18 year old brat can walk into a gun store and grab a couple AR-15s and 10,000 rounds of Ammo…Nice guys, eh?
When you pull shit out of your ass do you ever rinse it off first? Maybe start doing so before saying it is something bright and shiny? You guys said the same thing for the Orlando gay club shooting back when.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Why aren't YOU "saving the children" Jack, instead of trying to bully people who find the slicing off of an adolescent girls breasts for no medical or scientific reason whatsoever repellent?

What evidence do you have that the Colorado shooter was upset about that? None, but as usual, the left tries to go with "might is right." The shooter was non-binary Jack. How does that fit into this sick narrative of yours that anyone who finds mutilating the genitals of children for no scientific purpose abhorrent is complicit in this shooting?

No one is "demonizing" anyone Jack - we're simply exposing what they are up to. The demonization is inherent in their activities. Which, of course, is why you have to fight so hard to keep what they are doing on the down low.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Attacking the heterosexuals who are pushing this sexualization of kids is not "anti-gay" Jack. Talking to little children about sex is sick!

You need to start paying attention to the logic here.

Speaking of which, I thought the left believed in "toxic masculinity" - so why do you suppose it is that the vast majority of those "transitioning" are going from female to male? I thought men are bad and women are good - so why are you trying to increase the number of men in the world? LOL!

Number_58

I'm one of the deplorables lefty warns you about.
You ever watch Fox News these days? Tune in for even 5 minutes - if you can take it - and all you hear are stories geared toward ginning up hate against their targeted groups. Endless brainwashing straight out of the Goebbels playbook. We see the results every day.
Yeah...that's more than likely why CNN's and MSNBC's viewer ratings are so much higher than FoxNews' right now. Because CNN and MSNBC only report the news and don't ever attack anything outside the progressive and liberal thought processes.

Number_58

I'm one of the deplorables lefty warns you about.
Simple equation - easy access to guns leads to more incidences like this.

They are very common in the USA and pretty rare in other western countries
Which further restriction on guns rights would you suggest that would have stopped this shooting? "Assault" weapons ban? Nope...High-capacity magazine ban? Would have made no difference...Background checks? Nope...already required.

What additional law, besides complete confiscation (which still wouldn't work), would you enact?

Here's how well gun legislation works...Club Q in Colorado Springs...the shooter was arrested on multiple felonies, but prosecutors failed to pursue the charges. When arrested for threatening to bomb his mother's house and kidnapping, Colorado's Red Flag laws should have removed all firearms from his possession...didn't happen.

Colorado Springs shooting suspect allegedly threatened his mother with a bomb : NPR

Last edited:

Jack4freedom

Governor
Why aren't YOU "saving the children" Jack, instead of trying to bully people who find the slicing off of an adolescent girls breasts for no medical or scientific reason whatsoever repellent?

What evidence do you have that the Colorado shooter was upset about that? None, but as usual, the left tries to go with "might is right." The shooter was non-binary Jack. How does that fit into this sick narrative of yours that anyone who finds mutilating the genitals of children for no scientific purpose abhorrent is complicit in this shooting?

No one is "demonizing" anyone Jack - we're simply exposing what they are up to. The demonization is inherent in their activities. Which, of course, is why you have to fight so hard to keep what they are doing on the down low.
I will go on the record as not supporting mutilation of children or grooming of children for sexual exploitation. If I heard this was happening in my community, I would call the police. Do you have any information regarding the names and locations of these mutilators or groomers? If so, I would expect you to report them to the child protective service and to law enforcement. Pick up the phone and do something. I have in the past reported chid abuse to those agencies several times. I also know several teachers and coaches in public schools who have taken similar actions. All have been cases of abuse by parents, siblings and relatives. 90%+ of child sexual abuse and violent abuse comes right from the home by close relatives. I have absolutely no problem with teachers talking to children about child abuse or sexual abuse. That is how many cases of sexual and violent child abuse are discovered. I believe that most of these Trumpers who are harrassing and threatening teachers and school board members are acting to try to conceal what they are doing to their own children. Like I said, 90%+ of child abuse is done inside the home….Think about that for a while.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Attacking the heterosexuals who are pushing this sexualization of kids is not "anti-gay" Jack. Talking to little children about sex is sick!

You need to start paying attention to the logic here.

Speaking of which, I thought the left believed in "toxic masculinity" - so why do you suppose it is that the vast majority of those "transitioning" are going from female to male? I thought men are bad and women are good - so why are you trying to increase the number of men in the world? LOL!
I don’t know much about transitioning Raoul. However you, GOW, Tucker and DeSantis seem to be obsessed with it. Your buddy GOW even posted a technical paper regarding fake vaginas and penises a couple months ago which cited statistics about the orgasmic potential of silicon vaginas and dicks…..Until then, I really never gave much thought to the mechanics of gender change. I figured it was really none of my damn business and I have lived in LA all my life which is full of these types. .What’s up with youse guys…have you picked up some hot chicks that turned out to have dicks twice your size or what?

Last edited:

protectionist

Governor
Having major political figures like Ron DeSantis and popular “news” personalities like Tucker Carlson railing daily against evil WOKE homosexuals, transgender people and other weirdos grooming our children by holding drag shows is also a huge factor in some of these shootings. Now, supreme ass hole Mike Pompeo has come out and deemed the leader of a teacher’s union the most dangerous person in the world. We can all expect similar shootings at teacher‘s conferences and union halls. You can bet your ass that the scumbag that murdered those innocent people in Colorado Springs was acting to defend children from being groomed by those he killed and maimed….I wonder where he got that idea?
So we should stop condemning things and people who should be condemned for the insane and stupid things they do ? Should Democrats keep quiet, so as to not be a "huge factor" in attacks like the knife against the throat of Lee Zeldin, the shooting of Republican Congressmen on a baseball field, and the attack on Rand Paul, six ribs being broken in the incident +a damaged lung ?

371 Times Good Guys with Guns Stop Bad Things from Happening :: News Lists (grabien.com)

protectionist

Governor
Every day we have different mass killers “exercising their 2nd Amendment rights.”

The madness is endless.
And if the 2nd amendment rights did not exist, then what ?

Here's what happens >>

1669260200768.jpeg1669260844335.png

Lunatics like this, attack and kill an UNARMED, innocent, young British soldier (Lee Rigby) while 2 dozen UNARMED people stood around and watched (including 2 UNARMED cops) - when ARMED cops arrived, the lunatic was arrested.. Too late, Rigby was already dead,

1669261024997.png

If Rigby had been armed, he would still be alive today.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
you ALWAYS attack the posters and never deal with the subject manner, just like clockwork - EVERYDAY ! Do you really feel you are that much more superior than the rest .......... ahhhh......... yes you do don't you hahahahahahaha
You do what you acuse Rick of doing

Hypocrite often

A Black Wally World MANGER goes to break room shots Six employees and leftist of course blame GUNS!

Evidently went Postal

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Simple equation - easy access to guns leads to more incidences like this.

They are very common in the USA and pretty rare in other western countries
Yeah, they use Knives
When a mental ill mofo wants to KILL they don't just need GUNS

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Tranny show at club Q was for any age group

No 18 year ole can just walk into any gun store and walk out with a couple AR-15s and 10,000 rounds of ammo........why even post that bullshit?

Teachers are groomers and it's not good in 2022
Students don't know if they are boy or girl

Trans Biden Official Sought Justification For Performing Kids’ Sex Changes From Children’s Hospital (msn.com)

WTF

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

and Biden puts these trnsgender in his administration

Trans Biden Official Sought Justification For Performing Kids’ Sex Changes From Children’s Hospital (msn.com)

Ugly turns leftist on

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Hey Dawg, have a great Thanksgiving! Hope you, your Dad and brothers and friends enjoy…..God Bless You All….
Same to you and yours, I'll be in my Combine cutting beans and may see family after dark tomorrow night........more Damn rain coming