• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The fight is against degeneracy and the descent to a lowest common denominator.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
I don’t know much about transitioning Raoul. However you, GOW, Tucker and DeSantis seem to be obsessed with it. Your buddy GOW even posted a technical paper regarding fake vaginas and penises a couple months ago which cited statistics about the orgasmic potential of silicon vaginas and dicks…..Until then, I really never gave much thought to the mechanics of gender change. I figured it was really none of my damn business and I have lived in LA all my life which is full of these types. .What’s up with youse guys…have you picked up some hot chicks that turned out to have dicks twice your size or what?
It's not funny Jack:

More Transgenders Are Regretting Surgery, But No One Wants To Talk About It | The Daily Wire

Raoul_Luke

I will go on the record as not supporting mutilation of children or grooming of children for sexual exploitation. If I heard this was happening in my community, I would call the police. Do you have any information regarding the names and locations of these mutilators or groomers? If so, I would expect you to report them to the child protective service and to law enforcement. Pick up the phone and do something. I have in the past reported chid abuse to those agencies several times. I also know several teachers and coaches in public schools who have taken similar actions. All have been cases of abuse by parents, siblings and relatives. 90%+ of child sexual abuse and violent abuse comes right from the home by close relatives. I have absolutely no problem with teachers talking to children about child abuse or sexual abuse. That is how many cases of sexual and violent child abuse are discovered. I believe that most of these Trumpers who are harrassing and threatening teachers and school board members are acting to try to conceal what they are doing to their own children. Like I said, 90%+ of child abuse is done inside the home….Think about that for a while.
It IS happening in your community Jack:

The Center for Transyouth Health and Development | Children’s Hospital Los Angeles (chla.org)

WATCH: Shocking footage of children on stage at a drag show in Los Angeles | The Post Millennial | thepostmillennial.com

You don't give a sh*t about the kids, Jack - you have made it abundantly clear that the only fealty you, well, feel, is to the progressives who are pushing this societal poison.

Bugsy McGurk

President
I don’t know much about transitioning Raoul. However you, GOW, Tucker and DeSantis seem to be obsessed with it. Your buddy GOW even posted a technical paper regarding fake vaginas and penises a couple months ago which cited statistics about the orgasmic potential of silicon vaginas and dicks…..Until then, I really never gave much thought to the mechanics of gender change. I figured it was really none of my damn business and I have lived in LA all my life which is full of these types. .What’s up with youse guys…have you picked up some hot chicks that turned out to have dicks twice your size or what?
The homophobic haters are latching onto new alleged justifications for their hate - transitions and “grooming.” They were no longer comfortable in pursuing their hate standing alone, so they concocted some “justifications.”

Raoul_Luke

The homophobic haters are latching onto new alleged justifications for their hate - transitions and “grooming.” They were no longer comfortable in pursuing their hate standing alone, so they concocted some “justifications.”
No one I know hates gays or trans or whatever - they hate the people coercing kids into thinking they are suffering "gender dysphoria" and the only remedy is life altering permanent "treatment."

Detransition: a Real and Growing Phenomenon | SEGM

You people are sick!

Bugsy McGurk

President
No, it isn't. But I get it - you can't argue the facts so you resort to dismissivism and then tell yourself you "won."
Hey, I know it’s impossible to explain such things to brainwashed wingers. You provided a sterling example of my point and you don’t even know it. You people have lost your grip on reality.

Raoul_Luke

Hey, I know it’s impossible to explain such things to brainwashed wingers. You provided a sterling example of my point and you don’t even know it. You people have lost your grip on reality.
What is "impossible" is making my post an example of your (straw man) point.

God of War

Governor
Speak out against the diminution of all things. Education, safety, order, morality...

When, why and how did the diminution start? Can't fix it or fight it unless you know that. IOW, speaking out requires the who, what, where, and why of a thing.

Raoul_Luke

Jack4freedom

Governor
It IS happening in your community Jack:

The Center for Transyouth Health and Development | Children’s Hospital Los Angeles (chla.org)

WATCH: Shocking footage of children on stage at a drag show in Los Angeles | The Post Millennial | thepostmillennial.com

You don't give a sh*t about the kids, Jack - you have made it abundantly clear that the only fealty you, well, feel, is to the progressives who are pushing this societal poison.
Every year for the past 30 years I and several members of my golf club have sponsored a huge charity event for Children‘s Hospital in Los Angeles. We have raised millions in support of that great organization which has saved hundreds of thousands of kids lives over the years whether their parents have the money or not. Your slandering of that excellent charity based hospital is disgusting. As far as some kids being a part of a drag Queen show…big fvcking deal…You guys are like a bunch of old women gossiping at the budget beauty salon on Tuesday afternoons.

God of War

Governor
Every year for the past 30 years I and several members of my golf club have sponsored a huge charity event for Children‘s Hospital in Los Angeles. We have raised millions in support of that great organization which has saved hundreds of thousands of kids lives over the years whether their parents have the money or not. Your slandering of that excellent charity based hospital is disgusting. As far as some kids being a part of a drag Queen show…big fvcking deal…You guys are like a bunch of old women gossiping at the budget beauty salon on Tuesday afternoons.
Your defending mutilating children by having their tits and balls cut off is the pathetic thing here. With your million dollar clout you should be calling the children's hospital and dressing them down.

Don't worry. The regret lawsuits are coming and you can raise millions to pay off the kids mutilated by your good guys.