• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The fight is against degeneracy and the descent to a lowest common denominator.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Every year for the past 30 years I and several members of my golf club have sponsored a huge charity event for Children‘s Hospital in Los Angeles. We have raised millions in support of that great organization which has saved hundreds of thousands of kids lives over the years whether their parents have the money or not. Your slandering of that excellent charity based hospital is disgusting. As far as some kids being a part of a drag Queen show…big fvcking deal…You guys are like a bunch of old women gossiping at the budget beauty salon on Tuesday afternoons.
Yeah, trying to save kids from torture is gossip!

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Every year for the past 30 years I and several members of my golf club have sponsored a huge charity event for Children‘s Hospital in Los Angeles. We have raised millions in support of that great organization which has saved hundreds of thousands of kids lives over the years whether their parents have the money or not. Your slandering of that excellent charity based hospital is disgusting. As far as some kids being a part of a drag Queen show…big fvcking deal…You guys are like a bunch of old women gossiping at the budget beauty salon on Tuesday afternoons.
So I guess that places your firmly in the camp that thinks cutting off the boobs and dicks of pubescent children for no medical reason, and transvestites shaking their bare fake boobs in the faces of toddlers is a-okay. I don't care what adult perverts do, until they start doing it to children. But I guess that's just me being "disgusting."

Speak out against the diminution of all things. Education, safety, order, morality...

For SCOTUS "one nation under God with equal justice under law" centuries of Roman pedophilia had a second coming with Mohammed pedophilia of an Islam medical human reproduction fabricated virgin Mary misnomer immaculate son of Allah Jesus the Christ conception finding it's holy trinity of thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights - old glory - old testament - absentee voting ballots arsonists WW II Mengele "Angel of Death" baptize thine eyes by urinations Mengele pedophilia as under color of law Rehnquist Fourth Reich July 9/11 Mengele pedophilia as law of the land must really be something to the cross conditioned way beyond the pleasure principle Freudian slip Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement therapy in giving thanks for their Peter Principle pyramid scheme survival of the fittest fascists national religion economics business.