• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The first direct attack of many more to come on our constitution

And so it begins. "We must change the racist wording... While we are at it lets change the whole damn thing since we got this constitutional convention going on."

"https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/505071-time-to-update-the-language-of-the-constitution"
1593793936492.png

The United States Constitution protects rights and liberties, but its gender and racially-oriented language undermine the promise of equality it proclaims. Its gendered and racist words stand in the way of true reconciliation in this divided country and have no place in any modern society. It is the Constitution's purpose to reflect America’s modern values of equality and inclusion.

Consider the 14th Amendment. No part of the Constitution speaks more forcefully to the power of law to transform social relations. It guarantees that no state shall “deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.” And yet the Constitution still today counts a slave as “three-fifths” of a person. Or consider the 13th Amendment: It abolishes slavery, but the Fugitive Slave Clause — which requires escaped slaves to be returned to their masters — remains in the Constitution as a painful reminder of America’s original sin.

@ObamacareForever you asked how the constitution was being attacked. Here you go.

Last edited:
And so it begins. "We must change the racist wording... While we are at it lets change the whole damn thing since we got this constitutional convention going."

"https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/505071-time-to-update-the-language-of-the-constitution"
View attachment 54140

The United States Constitution protects rights and liberties, but its gender and racially-oriented language undermine the promise of equality it proclaims. Its gendered and racist words stand in the way of true reconciliation in this divided country and have no place in any modern society. It is the Constitution's purpose to reflect America’s modern values of equality and inclusion.

Consider the 14th Amendment. No part of the Constitution speaks more forcefully to the power of law to transform social relations. It guarantees that no state shall “deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.” And yet the Constitution still today counts a slave as “three-fifths” of a person. Or consider the 13th Amendment: It abolishes slavery, but the Fugitive Slave Clause — which requires escaped slaves to be returned to their masters — remains in the Constitution as a painful reminder of America’s original sin.

@ObamacareForever you asked how the constitution was being attacked. Here you go.
Advocating for amending the constitution isn't an attack, but I get it, nobody cares unless hyperbole is involved.

Colorforms

Senator
And so it begins. "We must change the racist wording... While we are at it lets change the whole damn thing since we got this constitutional convention going on."

View attachment 54140

Wait, we have slaves again? Is this an Ebay thing?

Well if these amendments are talking about slaves, then the only reason that they need to be changed is if we have slaves. If we do, I haven't seen them readily for sale. So is there a shop on Ebay? Or do we have to go to a designated slave dealer?
We are all going to be slaves.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Voting for Trump versus a racist globalist communist new world order is a no brainer.
Trump is the Commie in this race, Res. He’s got his nose so far up Putin’s KGB ass he doesn’t even care if Putin is paying bounties on US soldiers over seas. He may as well have gotten down on his knees and blown him in Helsinki. Your boy Trump is obviously a second tier player in the global Commie criminal enterprise run out of Moscow.

Trump is the Commie in this race, Res. He’s got his nose so far up Putin’s KGB ass he doesn’t even care if Putin is paying bounties on US soldiers over seas. He may as well have gotten down on his knees and blown him in Helsinki. Your boy Trump is obviously a second tier player in the global Commie criminal enterprise run out of Moscow.
Your momma wears combat boots.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Your momma wears combat boots.
My mamma died a year ago this month I don’t remember what kind of shoes she was wearing but she definitely put a boot or two in my ass when I was a smart assed little punk...RIP...You want to see and hear what a real American is....Watch Western Stars on HBO....Americana at its best shot here in my neighborhood among the Junipers and the Joshuas..,Magnificent!!!

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Advocating for amending the constitution isn't an attack, but I get it, nobody cares unless hyperbole is involved.
The constitution does not need to be amended. What needs to be amended is the USSC. We need to get Liberal (legislate from the bench) whackos like Sotomanure, Ginsberg, Kagan and John Roberts, out and replace them with real Americans.

The constitution does not need to be amended. What needs to be amended is the USSC. We need to get Liberal (legislate from the bench) whackos like Sotomanure, Ginsberg, Kagan and John Roberts, out and replace them with real Americans.
The racism in the constitution should be erased.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
The idea that Trump is a commie is insipid. Putin too, for that matter. They are Crony Capitalists (oligarchs). That certainly isn't the same as being a free market capitalist, but it isn't a Marxist construct.