• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The first lady is pure class

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Coming to visit America is almost like going on vacation when the host is Trump ...

A couple of first ladies with the world on a string...

She certainly has more class than Michelle, Obama. I don't find Melania exceptionally attractive, but at least, she doesn't look like an ape, and she has class.

Days

Commentator
Right.

Obama spent 8 years in service to the nation and is enjoying his time off. The Obama's signed a contract for books...to the tune of some 60 million dollars. So, Barack booked 3 weeks of alone time at one of the world's most luxurious and remote resorts...and Michelle joined him for the last week.

Obama is a pacific islander. That he has vacationed in tropical sites for two months is of no surprise to me. I also would not be surprised to learn that most of his book is finished.

Why the continuing focus on the kids? Again...Malia is in NYC, working. Sasha, sorry, not quite 16 (June 10) is at home with her grandmother. What's your concern?
Again, there is zero evidence that Michael Obama ever birthed children.

Real parents do not bolt the nation, travel the world, and leave their 16 yr old and 18 yr old girls back in the states. So this has been going on for 2 months, but you don't think it is strange in any way?

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Right.

Obama spent 8 years in service to the nation and is enjoying his time off. The Obama's signed a contract for books...to the tune of some 60 million dollars. So, Barack booked 3 weeks of alone time at one of the world's most luxurious and remote resorts...and Michelle joined him for the last week.

Obama is a pacific islander. That he has vacationed in tropical sites for two months is of no surprise to me. I also would not be surprised to learn that most of his book is finished.

Why the continuing focus on the kids? Again...Malia is in NYC, working. Sasha, sorry, not quite 16 (June 10) is at home with her grandmother. What's your concern?
I wouldn't be surprised either, to learn that his book is finished, unless he took the writer on vacation with him.

Days

Commentator
She certainly has more class than Michelle, Obama. I don't find Melania exceptionally attractive, but at least, she doesn't look like an ape, and she has class.
exactly. She is a real woman, not a tranny, and she holds herself with the dignity of a first lady. That was my point, she has class and the world has noticed.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Again, there is zero evidence that Michael Obama ever birthed children.

Real parents do not bolt the nation, travel the world, and leave their 16 yr old and 18 yr old girls back in the states. So this has been going on for 2 months, but you don't think it is strange in any way?
Nope, nothing strange about it at all. The 18 year old is on her own. The soon to be 16 year old is with Grandma.

Corruptbuddha

Governor
Arm candy?
Even as a conservative woman (and decidedly not an angry feminist), the thought of a man viewing a woman as merely "arm candy" is a little offensive. Surely you know there is more to Melania than that?

A real man should be able and willing to look deeper than the surface beauty. Read her bio, if only on Wiki.
To this point, what has she done other than look good for the cameras? She is, by far, the most disengaged FLOTUS in my memory. To this point. It may well change, but calling her 'pure class' based solely on head-shots and fashion is facetious at best.

Days

Commentator
Nope, nothing strange about it at all. The 18 year old is on her own. The soon to be 16 year old is with Grandma.
You are in denial, all your opinions in this thread are centered on one idea; the Trumps are the enemy; anyone who likes Trump is a bad person, and everything Trump is horrible, you even bash the first lady, and the top post didn't say she is beautiful, it says she has class. Class that is appreciated by the rest of the planet, class that was not there in Michelle.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Now you are just babbling. "pizzagate" is a coined word. A target for the left. What really happened was someone hacked into John Podesta's e-mail which exposed him as a pedophile, and John disappeared... vanished. Then Clinton and the media came back with this campaign to label pizzagate as fake news, which it wasn't, all around a single idea that there was no basement in the pizza parlor, never mind all the child sex traffic. This is just like you, picking out a single mistake and claiming all my posting is lies.

Actually, Podesta is a pedophile, Michelle is a man, and there's been a ton of child sex traffic in DC. And you are the liar, trying to cover up for it. And you are lying, saying I spread phony pictures, because you don't remember my posts from other posts, my posts had videos that went into detail on the human anatomy and lasted half an hour, but you are just smearing me so you can cling to your politics.
You fell for fake news...

https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/washington-dc-is-filled-with-nwo-satanists-that-eat-humans.98182/#post-1759722

You spread malicious untruths. You tried to sell the board pizzagate with your satanist flesh eating silliness.

Corruptbuddha

Governor
Christ came as a witness to the truth and the religious folk were mighty offended by that.

So yep, that was very much in his spirit... the raw truth, like it or not.
Your 'truth' isn't true at all. To call the former First Lady a 'tranny linebacker' is mean-spirited and false.

Days

Commentator
To this point, what has she done other than look good for the cameras? She is, by far, the most disengaged FLOTUS in my memory. To this point. It may well change, but calling her 'pure class' based solely on head-shots and fashion is facetious at best.
She is still living in NYC, getting a ten year old through his school year, and making trips to DC for events... that is not disengaged.

Corruptbuddha

Governor
that's your opinion based upon your political correctness, you are labeling any and all observations contrary to your politics as falsehoods...

the raw truth is; Michael Robinson was a linebacker at Oregon university, there is zero evidence of that man ever being pregnant, and those two children look exactly like Obama's best friends. The raw truth is, Michael Obama is a physiological man in every regard; Adam's apple, head to shoulder ratio, head to height ratio, hands, hips, all of it, look at the anatomy and he's a man, get over it. That's not a falsehood, it's the raw truth. Just because you can't handle the truth doesn't make me a liar.
What makes you a liar, is that you tell lies. Michelle Obama is no more a man than Melania is and you should be ashamed for pushing that garbage you call 'truth'.

Days

Commentator
You fell for fake news...

https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/washington-dc-is-filled-with-nwo-satanists-that-eat-humans.98182/#post-1759722

You spread malicious untruths. You tried to sell the board pizzagate with your satanist flesh eating silliness.
your opinion again.

I didn't try to sell the board anything, and my understanding of pagan worship goes back 6000 years and my posting has been just as broad. Your not reading any of it and tossing insults at me without having read me is noted.

hint: have you ever visited BFD's blog? It is under "Best of Political Jack"

your flimsy attacks against the first lady and against me are pure snobbery.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Michelle Obama was not a lady. He was a trans sexual. Not that there's anything wrong with that (legally). Obama's mother was in a cult. A freaking weird cult. Obama's best friends, who also happened to have delivered the children (read: birthed) were also in that cult. So was the woman in charge of records at that hospital where Obama wasn't born in Hawaii. All the lies surrounding Obama, who he is and isn't, were perpetrated by fellow cult members. Obama is gay, Michelle is a man, and who is watching the two kids? Both Barack and Michelle are out of the country... and split up, they are in different parts of the world, so who is watching the kids? This "family" was a total sham.
Don't deal in fake news. I don't believe any of that for one second.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
You are in denial, all your opinions in this thread are centered on one idea; the Trumps are the enemy; anyone who likes Trump is a bad person, and everything Trump is horrible, you even bash the first lady, and the top post didn't say she is beautiful, it says she has class. Class that is appreciated by the rest of the planet, class that was not there in Michelle.
You are easily bamboozled. Truly...after years of you...you...PREACHER MAN...calling Michelle Obama a tranny linebacker and promoting false tales of sex slaves and pedophile rings...has the gall to pen a post about class. You're much like the Westboro gang.

Right now...to me...Trump is the enemy. He is horrible. He's dismantling, or trying to, many of the things I cherish about the United States, like the National Parks. He is a grifter...and so is she. That's my sole bashing of her. Other than that...I ask questions as to her actions as First Lady. They are rather slim. Tour guide to the Japanese PM's wife...they took in a Japanese Garden. They don't have those in Japan...

Corruptbuddha

Governor
She is still living in NYC, getting a ten year old through his school year, and making trips to DC for events... that is not disengaged.
Yes it is. Public appearances alone do not a First Lady make.

Rosalyn Carter was an advocate for mental health.
Nancy Reagan was an advocate for drug awareness.
Barbara Bush was an advocate for literacy.
Hillary Clinton was an advocate for damn near everything.
Laura Bush was an advocate for education.
Michelle Obama was an advocate for childhood obesity.

In comparison, so far, Melania has been more like Mamie Eisenhower or Bess Truman. Seen, but not heard.

Days

Commentator
What makes you a liar, is that you tell lies. Michelle Obama is no more a man than Melania is and you should be ashamed for pushing that garbage you call 'truth'.
Physiological man. Your inability to handle the truth does not make me a liar.

A man has ratios that a woman does not have...

A woman has a head to height ratio of 5 to 1.
A man has a head to height ratio of 6 to 1.
Michelle has a head to height ratio of 6 to 1.

A woman has a head to shoulder ratio of 2 to 1.
A man has a head to shoulder ratio of 3 to 1.
Michelle has a head to shoulder ratio of 3 to 1.

Days

Commentator
Yes it is. Public appearances alone do not a First Lady make.

Rosalyn Carter was an advocate for mental health.
Nancy Reagan was an advocate for drug awareness.
Barbara Bush was an advocate for literacy.
Hillary Clinton was an advocate for damn near everything.
Laura Bush was an advocate for education.
Michelle Obama was an advocate for childhood obesity.

In comparison, so far, Melania has been more like Mamie Eisenhower or Bess Truman. Seen, but not heard.
And we are not quite two months into this administration. Don't be ridiculous.

Corruptbuddha

Governor

A man has ratios that a woman does not have...

A woman has a head to height ratio of 5 to 1.
A man has a head to height ratio of 6 to 1.
Michelle has a head to height ratio of 6 to 1.

A woman has a head to shoulder ratio of 2 to 1.
A man has a head to shoulder ratio of 3 to 1.
Michelle has a head to shoulder ratio of 3 to 1.

No, your inability to tell the truth makes you a liar. She is a woman. A female of the species. A wife, a mother and a former First Lady who is deserving of more respect from hateful tick-turds like you.