• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The first lady is pure class

Days

Commentator
Yet...you cannot link to the story...which is from WND...and you can't name this expert...and you don't acknowledge that "experts" can have agendas and be paid...and you fail to answer the most fundamental question. Why would The State of Hawaii release such a document?
jumping the shark? ... what makes you think the story has been expunged? I did link the story and ran two or three threads back in December, so you can be sure that whopper will prove out false. Now it's a game of hide and seek with the truth, right? You make a bunch of lies that will take time to run down and in the mean time you are dancing on to a bunch more lies... I know the game. And then you call me a liar? And you make up a bunch of lies and say I said them.

How about this for you... whether the investigation team had an agenda or not; it still remains that the document was a forgery and a very poor forgery at that. What Obama did was post a short form birth certificate from Hawaii ... that was genuine ... but it doesn't prove birth at that hospital; a short form certificate is awarded in Hawaii to an eyewitness; meaning anyone can come forward and claim they saw a birth and obtain the short form; this is a law that still exists, the short form certificate in Hawaii is based upon the honor system, it is all about registry. But Trump asked Obama in 2010? 2011? 2012? I'm not sure of the year. Post the long form certificate, because the long form is only given to a birth in the hospital, the long form is produced by the hospital. Obama had to have Hawaii make a certified copy of this long form, so he did not have possession of it... and when he posted it, he posted a composite document... aka, a forgery... for the document to be real, it needed to be the scan of the original long form that was supposedly in the Hawaiian hospital records; Obama didn't even post a scan document, he posted a Word document.

busted

Now get this, the document is still posted on the White House website, Trump never took it down. Because it is a Word document and not a scan document, anyone with Adobe full software (not just the Reader) can explode that document, "explode" is when you separate the various pastes, and there's nine different pastes, and all of this was done at the December 15th press conference, that you are busy lying yurassoff about.

Days

Commentator
No...no capiche...

Michelle is a woman.

Finger ratio length is not 100% determinate. Again...I know this for an observable fact.
yeah you are just too stupid to comprehend plain English. I get it.

thanks for playing.

Next time you try to report me for fake offenses, that were just you twisting the truth so you could attack me, I will expose your little game something wonderful. It won't work next time, Craig.

What just happened to you was one on one... something you can't handle. You play the peanut gallery, take potshots, mix in with the crowd, you don't want to have to defend that crap one on one with me, Craig, I didn't post in Ballot Box, I posted in Moneybox and Bestofthe Fray.

Days

Commentator
jumping the shark? ... what makes you think the story has been expunged? I did link the story and ran two or three threads back in December, so you can be sure that whopper will prove out false. Now it's a game of hide and seek with the truth, right? You make a bunch of lies that will take time to run down and in the mean time you are dancing on to a bunch more lies... I know the game. And then you call me a liar? And you make up a bunch of lies and say I said them.

How about this for you... whether the investigation team had an agenda or not; it still remains that the document was a forgery and a very poor forgery at that. What Obama did was post a short form birth certificate from Hawaii ... that was genuine ... but it doesn't prove birth at that hospital; a short form certificate is awarded in Hawaii to an eyewitness; meaning anyone can come forward and claim they saw a birth and obtain the short form; this is a law that still exists, the short form certificate in Hawaii is based upon the honor system, it is all about registry. But Trump asked Obama in 2010? 2011? 2012? I'm not sure of the year. Post the long form certificate, because the long form is only given to a birth in the hospital, the long form is produced by the hospital. Obama had to have Hawaii make a certified copy of this long form, so he did not have possession of it... and when he posted it, he posted a composite document... aka, a forgery... for the document to be real, it needed to be the scan of the original long form that was supposedly in the Hawaiian hospital records; Obama didn't even post a scan document, he posted a Word document.

busted

Now get this, the document is still posted on the White House website, Trump never took it down. Because it is a Word document and not a scan document, anyone with Adobe full software (not just the Reader) can explode that document, "explode" is when you separate the various pastes, and there's nine different pastes, and all of this was done at the December 15th press conference, that you are busy lying yurassoff about.
this video was posted back in Feb 2014... people were on to this forgery long before the police forensics verified the document was forged....

let's tack on part of one of the comments below this video...

wackieworld1 3 years ago
I knew the day that he released it that it is a forgery. There are many other issues related to this fake document that you did not cover, but already have been. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do about it. The thing that I don't understand is this is the most powerful man in the world with complete access to the bureau of printing and engraving, how could they have been so stupid as to release such a poorly crafted document? All they had to really do was rescan the forged documents.

Last edited:

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Michelle looks genuine to me and sometimes looks great. She's terrific fun, as shown on Carpool Karaoke. Melania looks fake to me. I did say she looks OK when she has her broad smile. I've never seen her have "fun". I've never been one to fancy the high cheek bone, broomsticky, runway model types. There are some exceptions of course, but as as rule, that isn't the look I'm drawn to.

It's all eye of the beholder stuff. We all have our opinions...and we are all attracted to different things. I attended a concert featuring The World Famous Pontani Sisters...and there were three men at the table...and three sisters. We all found a different one most appealing.

Butt ugly???

Talk to the hand...

Like I said, I don't find Melania exceptionally attractive, She doesn't float my boat. But Michelle Obama is just plain mud-duck ugly. She always seems to be pissed off and you could play racquetball off her double-wide ass.

Caroljo

Senator
Is lying bad?
I said that over a month ago, I had to go back and find out what was being said! Lol! (Oh...and welcome back BP) :)
Yes...lying is bad. An opinion isn't a lie. If you believe something, then to you it's true. If it's proven to be wrong, and you keep repeating it, then it becomes a lie. Kind of like all the liberals do here every single day when they keep repeating the lies they're told, even after they've been proven to be lies.

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
I said that over a month ago, I had to go back and find out what was being said! Lol! (Oh...and welcome back BP) :)
Yes...lying is bad. An opinion isn't a lie. If you believe something, then to you it's true. If it's proven to be wrong, and you keep repeating it, then it becomes a lie. Kind of like all the liberals do here every single day when they keep repeating the lies they're told, even after they've been proven to be lies.
Interesting... and thank you.