• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The first of a thousand Dem ads about Mitt's record of "job creation" ;-)

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Your thinly-veiled attacks are pretty obvious to everyone by now. ..you jumped in this thread to start trouble and YOU just changed the subject to one of my threads. THATS highjacking.

I didn't change the subject.....this is a campaign season. Obama is running against Mitt...ie: his record completely relevant.
Well I guess you know all the rules and follow them diligently so I'll take your word for it. Thanks hun

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
This thread is not about me Kris :) despite your attempts to make it so. Have a nice day.
As I said...when I start a new thread to try to make it "about you" and others notice my 'thinly veiled" purpose and comment on it then I guess you might have something there. People aren't as naive as you'd like to think. You made this about you when you replied to my post here. I didn't mention your name. If the shoe fits...wear it.

Bo-4

Senator
Actually he did get it done Bruhaha. How many consecutive months of positive private sector growth?

Sure beats the last several of Bushie's admin where he was LOSING nearly a million a month! ;-)

Lukey

Senator
Actually he did get it done Bruhaha. How many consecutive months of positive private sector growth?

Sure beats the last several of Bushie's admin where he was LOSING nearly a million a month! ;-)
So how come it appears that this positive jobs performance coincides pretty much precisely with the timespan that you lefties are accusing the Republicans of blocking his agenda. If kinda looks now like that's exactly what the economy needed to start to get back on track!

Bo-4

Senator
So how come it appears that this positive jobs performance coincides pretty much precisely with the timespan that you lefties are accusing the Republicans of blocking his agenda. If kinda looks now like that's exactly what the economy needed to start to get back on track!
Nice spin.. but no banana for you. ;-)

Lukey

Senator
Nice spin.. but no banana for you. ;-)
You gotta fight fire with fire Bo. You guys have been whining about "the party of no" blocking his economic agenda for the past year and now that the economy appears to be improving you want to pretend that never happened. You don't get to have it both ways!