• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The first of a thousand Dem ads about Mitt's record of "job creation" ;-)

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Newt,Perry and Paul are making the ads right now. If he had more money,Santorum would too. If Willard wins NH and SC everyone else's,except Ron Paul,money will dry up.

degsme

Council Member
Newt,Perry and Paul are making the ads right now. If he had more money,Santorum would too. If Willard wins NH and SC everyone else's,except Ron Paul,money will dry up.
Hmm maybe I should donate to Santorum

Bo-4

Senator
Yeah nice work Mittens.. MA was 47th in the nation in job creation during the time frame Mitt was Governor. Source: Ron Paul :D

Bo-4

Senator
And still...he created jobs.

Again, what had Obama accomplished before he ran for President?

I'll wait.
That's yet to be seen CB.. trust me, it WILL be fully counted as a net loss. Mittens is a jobs killer!

You have the Google.. he graduated Magna cum Laude and was President of the Harvard Law Review. Then he had a tremendously successful run both as a community organizer and in the Illinois State Senate.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Yep. He charged right into NH talking that IA social issues talk. Took him 2-3 days before he figured out who was in the audience.

Council Member
All one has to do is take a look at the Bain record.

Lots of jobs created.

Of course, most of you liberals are too lazy to look up the facts. But hey, they're available if you want them.
Right I will be happy to see where Bain capital created jobs if I could find them. But you seem to repeat this trash but you can't seem to show anything but opinions as facts, IMAGINE THAT?

Bo-4

Senator
Yep. He charged right into NH talking that IA social issues talk. Took him 2-3 days before he figured out who was in the audience.
Especially bad move to talk down to the college kids and get booed off campus with his "oh well, if two men can marry.. then why not three?" garbage.

Corruptbuddha

Governor
How many people does Staples employ?

Dominos?

Sports Authority?

A myriad of other companies that Bain invested in and are doing just fine?

These are all facts.

care to try some for your 'opinions'?

Bo-4

Senator
Bad liberal...Bad!

Of course, Santorum was done after Iowa.

Hell, BEFORE Iowa.
Yeah, as BD points out he went into NH talking social crap. Bad move. Does that clown have an advisor? I think probably not.

And no, good liberals want this to last until summer. Little Ricky's toast, but never know.. maybe Sarah will run away from home and join the circus?

Corruptbuddha

Governor
A conservative cannot run on a social platform and win these days.

You can be socially conservative and win, but you can't preach it as the heart and soul of your message.