• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

the genesis of civilization

Days

Commentator
Here we go, this is for Christians who read the book of Genesis as if it was written by God himself. I know of one pastor who pushes that idea to the extreme of claiming that Genesis was written by God Almighty on tablets and those tablets were on Noah's Ark and handed down to Moses. I guess Moses forgot to mention that he wrote everything from these tablets? Or was Moses a charlatan, claiming he was receiving it directly from God's mouth, when all along he secretly had these tablets? I was just musing when I asked if Moses secretly stole the Ark of the covenant from the pyramids, but that was another item that someone was saying in a video. Christians form their beliefs from pastors who themselves did the same and all of it tends to be quite ignorant of the study Paul admonished Timothy to do for the work of the ministry.

So, I went after the study as a young minister, and it wasn't appreciated by the elders. Ask me if I care. I thank God I went off and studied on my own, instead of being locked into one dogma or another. I remember passing around the bread and wine at a conference my church was hosting, the elders were laughing at me in the front row, the guy running the training for ministry that I was in at the time snickered, "Damian doesn't know what he is doing"... I just smiled. But when one of the sisters back in the hundreds of seats dropped the bread onto the floor, she was scared to death that she had just spilled Jesus onto the rug, I told her, "relax, it is just bread, we'll sweep it up after the meeting."

Okay, on to today's sermon. (that's a joke) I've got this long thread going on for years all about early civilization and the book of Genesis. I did this for Christians so that they would not be so ignorant as to think the book of Genesis is anything more than a brief summary of history and setting and then a more in depth history of the patriarchs; Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. It was written by Moses scribes to give the Israelites a knowledge of their own background. So what was that history? To start with, it wasn't prophecy, it was history.

It was the history of the lands that straddle two great civilizations; the fertile crescent. Okay, understand that this is history, this exists. One of the best sources for Sumerian history is actually the intact library at Assyria, which was fully excavated and carted off to England by thieves... we know them as archaeologists. And the best way to grasp the Egyptian history is to start off with the original history of that land, back when it was a colony of Atlantis. Then my 3rd video gives the meshing of these two cultures in the fertile crescent, because the Phoenicians cut down the timber and provided the skilled craftsmen that built the temple for David and Solomon. So, I chose these 3 videos to round out your understanding of the history of the region...

Baffling Sumerian Anunnaki Discoveries That Hardly Anyone Is Talking About
•Premiered Jul 2, 2019

The Advanced Ancient Civilisation That EVERYBODY Avoids Talking About
•Premiered Jul 20, 2019

The Mysterious Religion of Carthage DOCUMENTARY
•May 16, 2020

Now, let's stop and realize that Abraham was just another idol worshipper out of Ur of Sumer, back when Ur was a major seaport on the planet. So, Abraham traveled from one civilization to another, and the two were mingled in his descendants. This is important because this is what the kids were made of, neither the principal writer of the old testament covenant (Moses) or the new (Paul) had any personal knowledge of Abraham's God, they both met him and asked, "who are you?"... they didn't know him. That's because the God of the Bible was not known to the world, he was known only in the head of Abraham, and that personal knowledge does not pass onto his kids, the children have to enter their own personal knowledge of this God.

By the time Moses wrote Genesis, that personal knowledge was lost. when Moses disappeared for 40 days at Mt Sinai, the nation of Israel said to themselves, "he's not coming back, let's return to our gods in Egypt"... and they made Aaron build 2 calves of gold. These same people following Moses for 40 years were hard of heart and refused to enter into a personal relationship with this God that was leading Moses around. So God waited for the next generation that was born and reared in the wilderness, to lead them into the promised land. It is all about what you are made of, what you truly believe in your heart.

Okay, the whole point in writing this thread was to show what Genesis was made of. It was made from the history of the known world... specifically the western world. There is an older history over in the east; India and beyond. But the book of Genesis was the history in the west. It was an abbreviated history that told the beginnings of their civilization then quickly moved to Abraham, the real purpose of the book was to teach the Israelites who Abraham was, and who this God was that popped up on the burning bush and yanked them out of Egypt into the wilderness.
Right on cue, Charles Kos (anthropologist) comes out with another one of his quick takes, and this time he is looking at the ancient common faith. Without going into too much detail, this video looks at how the procession of death and resurrection was and is all over the western civilization lands. I'm including the first 2 comments, but the thing to realize is this; the common faith goes back to pre-flood, so it is the common faith that came first, then we see it pop up everywhere in places that supposedly were where civilization began; scholars will tell you it started in Sumeria or Egypt and spread... but that is wrong, it started tens of thousands of years ago and it is chronicled to have started tens of thousands of years ago at both Sumeria and Egypt, so I don't understand why the scholars are not listening to the ancient witnesses, why are they replacing the history with their own version that disagrees with the evidence? I don't really care what their motives are, I only care for the truth, so we have to dig past "higher learning" and get to the truth. In the beginning of the video Charles is telling you about the push-back he is getting from his colleagues, because he is not going along with traditional scholarship... love that!

This just came out 8 hours ago...

HOLD UP! Ancient EGYPT's RELIGION PRACTICED IN PREHISTORIC EUROPE!!!!!!?
•May 18, 2020

Damian Crudele Damian Crudele 1 second ago

Rome and Washington DC both have it, too. Great job, Charles!

FM steininger FM steininger 6 hours ago

the religion is much older then "gizeh-religion" this is the sourse of all our development. kommunists have no idea. it s all callender-related! all these modern cultures have simply no idea how to use "the code" since than they are tryin and tryin but failing ever since to. so: look up saros-cycle 120 degree and exeligmos 360 digree. it is al related to the eclipse itself, the messiah-event itself. moon and sun together...they used this cycle way way before summerian times. carnac in france and teufelstein in austria/vorau are on 47 degree latitude. for purpose! since this ist the most northern place on witch you can overlook all north-pole stars at any given time on the great year. all of them, not only polaris. this is all calender-related! europe is full of these places, counting time since the beginning of our time. at least 470.000 bc in my oppinion. the saros is the key to undersand the pattons: IN MY OPPINION ONLY the next major event will happen on 4th of dezember 2021. saros 152 watch out(!) this is the next major event. until than we have a view eclipses between with will also be interresting. the old cultures watched this cycles because they knew what would happen if you forget... around that time we will witness volcanoes eathquakes and a lot of unusual weather pattons. they knew this! bonus: in karnak (egypt) even today they have a feast every year on june 21 sunset to honer this cycles.

Days

Commentator
Right on cue, Charles Kos (anthropologist) comes out with another one of his quick takes, and this time he is looking at the ancient common faith. Without going into too much detail, this video looks at how the procession of death and resurrection was and is all over the western civilization lands. I'm including the first 2 comments, but the thing to realize is this; the common faith goes back to pre-flood, so it is the common faith that came first, then we see it pop up everywhere in places that supposedly were where civilization began; scholars will tell you it started in Sumeria or Egypt and spread... but that is wrong, it started tens of thousands of years ago and it is chronicled to have started tens of thousands of years ago at both Sumeria and Egypt, so I don't understand why the scholars are not listening to the ancient witnesses, why are they replacing the history with their own version that disagrees with the evidence? I don't really care what their motives are, I only care for the truth, so we have to dig past "higher learning" and get to the truth. In the beginning of the video Charles is telling you about the push-back he is getting from his colleagues, because he is not going along with traditional scholarship... love that!

This just came out 8 hours ago...

HOLD UP! Ancient EGYPT's RELIGION PRACTICED IN PREHISTORIC EUROPE!!!!!!?
•May 18, 2020

Damian Crudele Damian Crudele 1 second ago

Rome and Washington DC both have it, too. Great job, Charles!

FM steininger FM steininger 6 hours ago

the religion is much older then "gizeh-religion" this is the sourse of all our development. kommunists have no idea. it s all callender-related! all these modern cultures have simply no idea how to use "the code" since than they are tryin and tryin but failing ever since to. so: look up saros-cycle 120 degree and exeligmos 360 digree. it is al related to the eclipse itself, the messiah-event itself. moon and sun together...they used this cycle way way before summerian times. carnac in france and teufelstein in austria/vorau are on 47 degree latitude. for purpose! since this ist the most northern place on witch you can overlook all north-pole stars at any given time on the great year. all of them, not only polaris. this is all calender-related! europe is full of these places, counting time since the beginning of our time. at least 470.000 bc in my oppinion. the saros is the key to undersand the pattons: IN MY OPPINION ONLY the next major event will happen on 4th of dezember 2021. saros 152 watch out(!) this is the next major event. until than we have a view eclipses between with will also be interresting. the old cultures watched this cycles because they knew what would happen if you forget... around that time we will witness volcanoes eathquakes and a lot of unusual weather pattons. they knew this! bonus: in karnak (egypt) even today they have a feast every year on june 21 sunset to honer this cycles.
here we go, page 23, the evidence for this historical perspective never ends. Why is our DNA 97% African and only 3% European? The short answer is the great flood wiped out the Europeans. Why does "the foundation of the world" - as St Paul put it - begin so recently in Italy? How is that possible?

There was no civilization in those parts before 1000BC? What happened to the people living there? We have remains of people living there going back a quarter million years. There is no historical explanation other than the great flood - that was the result of the northern ice cap rapidly melting directly on top of Europe and flowing directly into Europe - wiped out mankind in Europe. Again, all of central Europe's rivers are north --> southeast. The Mediterranean (the Great Sea) didn't fill up slowly from the Atlantic, it was dumped into in 40 days time from the melting ice cap, and the water mark left on the pyramids was at 100 feet. Then the water slowly receded back into the oceans and seas, so the pillars of Hercules were more likely cut east to west, than the other way around.

Every where you look on earth the history is the same. We had this long, long span of civilization and we don't know if it goes back a quarter million years or a quarter billion years, we have no way of knowing that, but it certainly went back in time a long, long time according to the myths and prophecies, the scriptures tell us that the earth was prepared for life and mankind, and it certainly is engineered exactly so. The reasonable guess is, man has lived here for a billion years or more. Then, in what seems to be a series of floods, somewhere in and about 9500 years ago to 12,500 years ago, mankind was wiped clean off the European continent. The earth's geography moved in relation to its spin, however that was achieved, the earth's mean sea level rose 400 feet, and civilization was reset onto the new coastlines of the continents.

PRE historic witnesses come in all the other forms of evidence we have... other than writing. Written evidence goes back an amazingly long way; thanks, primarily, to the clay tablets of Sumeria being so durable. The oldest written evidence on earth is the story of the flood. Human history begins with the flood story.

The Oldest Written Story on Earth - Gilgamesh 2/3 Anunnaki 1/3 Man 100% Sumerian
•Premiered Jun 3, 2019

Last edited:

Days

Commentator
here we go, page 23, the evidence for this historical perspective never ends. Why is our DNA 97% African and only 3% European? The short answer is the great flood wiped out the Europeans. Why does "the foundation of the world" - as St Paul put it - begin so recently in Italy? How is that possible?

There was no civilization in those parts before 1000BC? What happened to the people living there? We have remains of people living there going back a quarter million years. There is no historical explanation other than the great flood - that was the result of the northern ice cap rapidly melting directly on top of Europe and flowing directly into Europe - wiped out mankind in Europe. Again, all of central Europe's rivers are north --> southeast. The Mediterranean (the Great Sea) didn't fill up slowly from the Atlantic, it was dumped into in 40 days time from the melting ice cap, and the water mark left on the pyramids was at 100 feet. Then the water slowly receded back into the oceans and seas, so the pillars of Hercules were more likely cut east to west, than the other way around.

Every where you look on earth the history is the same. We had this long, long span of civilization and we don't know if it goes back a quarter million years or a quarter billion years, we have no way of knowing that, but it certainly went back in time a long, long time according to the myths and prophecies, the scriptures tell us that the earth was prepared for life and mankind, and it certainly is engineered exactly so. The reasonable guess is, man has lived here for a billion years or more. Then, in what seems to be a series of floods, somewhere in and about 9500 years ago to 12,500 years ago, mankind was wiped clean off the European continent. The earth's geography moved in relation to its spin, however that was achieved, the earth's mean sea level rose 400 feet, and civilization was reset onto the new coastlines of the continents.

PRE historic witnesses come in all the other forms of evidence we have... other than writing. Written evidence goes back an amazingly long way; thanks, primarily, to the clay tablets of Sumeria being so durable. The oldest written evidence on earth is the story of the flood. Human history begins with the flood story.

The Oldest Written Story on Earth - Gilgamesh 2/3 Anunnaki 1/3 Man 100% Sumerian
•Premiered Jun 3, 2019
This is where it gets fun... laughing at the people that are much smarter than myself. So, watch the first 5 minutes of this video...

That Time the Mediterranean Sea Disappeared
•Jan 9, 2020

It is almost tragic watching these people trying to assimilate advanced undertstanding into their archaic models. They begin with the concept that the Mediterranean Sea was always there to begin with, then they trip all over themselves trying to figure out how to dry up the Great Sea (when all else fails, just call it climate change! Okay, dunces, obviously there had to be climate change, but you were supposed to explain what changed the climate and why it dried up the sea). This is totally hilarious.

A cursory glance at the seven seas reveals the whole lot of them were formed together directly south and east of Europe. You know, right where the flood dumped a couple of small oceans of water. Look at the Ural Sea, it is drying up - it is almost gone - and the climate is no different than the Black Sea next to it... hmmmmm.

The mean sea level rose 400 feet... that happened only 10,000 years ago. They know that, so why doesn't it register when they are looking at this dry land that became a sea? There is some 200 cities on the floor of the Mediterranean, they know that too, how dense are these people when it comes to explaining geologic history? They simply can not drop their 19th century models. C'mon all you doctors of knowledge, admit it, your great, great grandpas got it wrong.

And it gets worse. They cover the tectonic plate movement that opened the Strait of Gibraltar and still, amazingly, they somehow remain blind to what they just explained. Yes, tectonic plate movement opened it up, so that tells you, before it was opened up, it was closed... and the Mediterranean valley was smaller and higher ground... aka dry ground. So man lived there.... over time the African continent pulled away from the European continent, and the Mediterranean valley expanded and the land sank down. Then the great flood hit, filled everywhere with water and cut open the Strait to the Atlantic. Easy peasy, how hard is that?

Last edited:

Days

Commentator
Okay, this is another video du jour... came out today... just so you know, Praveen gets red flagged constantly by YouTube for these totally innocuous videos, they harass the living hell out of him. wonder why?

Ancient Temples are MACHINES with MOVING parts?
•May 23, 2020

So, Praveen won't say the obvious, he just plays it coy. Here you go, here's your 700 year old temples, and oh, yeah, they just happen to have these features in stone that are beyond technology, do you understand that these things are impossible? there is only one way to build a solid granite lion with an onyx stone ball in its mouth... someone built a mold for the lion and poured molten granite into it, with the onyx ball suspended inside the mouth, so there you go, the temple is dated at 1200 years ago. So who was doing that kind of work in 800 AD?

Look at these enormous temples. All cast work. Enormous casts, remember the steps? Solid rock pieces weighing 100 tons. Remember the hydras? Incredible work, all of it cast. All this work was pre-flood. When you see high technology, you have to go back before the flood. The religion dates back roughly 100,000 years. There are schematics for building flying saucers built into the temples; more stone casts, it goes on and on and on... what Praveen does is bring us to the temples and show us what is there, then he talks like a small child, so they don't ban him.

Pyramids are built with giant crystals in their center chambers. the crystals change the energy from the pyramid into electromagnetic waves and then that energy is shot straight up, through radical chambers that form a laser which comes out the top of the pyramid. An extra low frequency (ELF) wave will bounce off the ionosphere and return straight down to the pyramid... and then bounce back up off the base of the pyramid, if the pyramid is absolutely precise, that energy beam will stay right in the same spot going back and forth up and down and added to continuously by the pyramid. So it sets up an energy beam at the exact frequency of life, because the frequency of life is created by the tension between a globe within a globe and those two globes are what the pyramid beam of energy are bouncing between - the earth's surface and the ionosphere. That is the frequency at which DNA heals itself, hence, the so-called "pyramid energy" that everyone craves. Now you know why modern man went out and removed all the crystals from the pyramids... so the locals could no longer remain immune to modern medicine's cancers and diseases. Modern medicine wanted to replace what worked and was free with what doesn't work (pharmaceuticals) for a price.

So, you better believe Praveen is in their cross hairs. Lucky for me, no one reads Political Jack. So, I'm just a resident crazy who figured it all out by studying YouTube videos for the past decade. I'm also wicked smart in this area, kind of dumb in other areas, but I have an aptitude for the sciences. I remember on the fray; trying to explain how the forces in an atom are impossible ... that it is beyond science to explain it. And some genius there Googles it and prints what is written for the masses and thinks he has just shown how stupid I am, that I do not understand science, cuz I don't know the official explanation. I tried to tell them that those are merely the mathematical explanation of how large the different forces are, that are at work; but there still is no scientific explanation for why they exist or how they exist. singing to cows. they said I am an idiot. of course, I'm an idiot, isn't that the standard response to everyone on the fray? I've busted IQ tests, (perfect scores) but hey, I'm just an idiot, don't listen to me, listen to academia, all these temples in India are 1000 years old and there ain't nothing coming out the top of the pyramids, and stay off the pyramids, quit climbing them with fans and radios and coming down with tales of energy beams and how it ran your fan and radio... and they censor those stories... they also tore down all of Tesla's lab and threw all his notes away. Do you know how Tesla slipped a design for free energy past JPMorgan Jr? He designed a circuit that you could plug into a wall and it would shoot a beam of energy into the sky... what would anyone use that for? crazy stuff right? so they didn't trash it. 90 years later, the best electrical engineering minds on the planet looked at the design and realized he had built a free energy machine... in reverse. All they had to do was reverse the circuit and the machine takes energy from the atmosphere and produces an electrical current... free energy. That's how Tesla disguised it to slip it pass the bankers. lots of people have built it, all over the planet and it works, but it is illegal as hell everywhere, because you know, for some reason free energy is just a despicable crime, don't you dare do such a thing.

About a month ago, Praveen couldn't take it any more and was going to move to a different platform, he made a video explaining all the stuff YouTube does to him over and over. But he is still on YouTube. I guess God heard my prayer...

Days

Commentator
This is where it gets fun... laughing at the people that are much smarter than myself. So, watch the first 5 minutes of this video...

That Time the Mediterranean Sea Disappeared
•Jan 9, 2020

It is almost tragic watching these people trying to assimilate advanced undertstanding into their archaic models. They begin with the concept that the Mediterranean Sea was always there to begin with, then they trip all over themselves trying to figure out how to dry up the Great Sea (when all else fails, just call it climate change! Okay, dunces, obviously there had to be climate change, but you were supposed to explain what changed the climate and why it dried up the sea). This is totally hilarious.

A cursory glance at the seven seas reveals the whole lot of them were formed together directly south and east of Europe. You know, right where the flood dumped a couple of small oceans of water. Look at the Ural Sea, it is drying up - it is almost gone - and the climate is no different than the Black Sea next to it... hmmmmm.

The mean sea level rose 400 feet... that happened only 10,000 years ago. They know that, so why doesn't it register when they are looking at this dry land that became a sea? There is some 200 cities on the floor of the Mediterranean, they know that too, how dense are these people when it comes to explaining geologic history? They simply can not drop their 19th century models. C'mon all you doctors of knowledge, admit it, your great, great grandpas got it wrong.

And it gets worse. They cover the tectonic plate movement that opened the Strait of Gibraltar and still, amazingly, they somehow remain blind to what they just explained. Yes, tectonic plate movement opened it up, so that tells you, before it was opened up, it was closed... and the Mediterranean valley was smaller and higher ground... aka dry ground. So man lived there.... over time the African continent pulled away from the European continent, and the Mediterranean valley expanded and the land sank down. Then the great flood hit, filled everywhere with water and cut open the Strait to the Atlantic. Easy peasy, how hard is that?
Think about this. The entire earth was one land. Right? Pangaea. Then it separated into continents, right? So, look at the continents of Europe and Africa. They know it was land that pulled apart. And they know that at some point in time, the strait of Gibraltar opened up and let the ocean in. But look at the map. That strait was cut open, it hadn't yet opened up on its own. Something of enormous force, and I do mean enormous force, cut it open.

Remember the video that showed Atlantis was a seaport in Mauritania? Look how far inland it is today. And just look at all the land that was deposited running back out to the Atlantic. So what did that? One hell of a lot of water, that's what did that. Water that came busting south from Europe and then ran to the Atlantic.

It really happened people. All these geniuses of higher education are lock into prisms of thought/models that are not honest , not looking at the truth. Jesus, there was a 100 foot high water mark on the pyramids; those cover stones came down some five centuries ago. Why hide that? Why would you need to hide history? Unless you were trying to change it?

All of history .... all the evidence that exists on earth ... all of civilization ... all the geology ... all the written history ... everything points at the same event. The Great Flood. The fountains of the deep were broken up. The ice caps were broken up. And the earth staggered as a drunk; that's called a giant wobble. A small moon; one that was about 1/3 the size of our moon, exploded over the old north pole, broke into half a million pieces, that then left half a million impact craters in the exact image of a sphere striking a sphere at a severe tangent... and the angle of impact would have sent the earth a wobbling, which, re-oriented the land masses at new latitudes to the poles... giving all the lands a new climate... and emptying the islands of inhabitants, and the shallows became the depths, what once were causeways became shallow ocean floors... 400 feet of water will do that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jen

Jen

Senator
Think about this. The entire earth was one land. Right? Pangaea. Then it separated into continents, right? So, look at the continents of Europe and Africa. They know it was land that pulled apart. And they know that at some point in time, the strait of Gibraltar opened up and let the ocean in. But look at the map. That strait was cut open, it hadn't yet opened up on its own. Something of enormous force, and I do mean enormous force, cut it open.

Remember the video that showed Atlantis was a seaport in Mauritania? Look how far inland it is today. And just look at all the land that was deposited running back out to the Atlantic. So what did that? One hell of a lot of water, that's what did that. Water that came busting south from Europe and then ran to the Atlantic.

It really happened people. All these geniuses of higher education are lock into prisms of thought/models that are not honest , not looking at the truth. Jesus, there was a 100 foot high water mark on the pyramids; those cover stones came down some five centuries ago. Why hide that? Why would you need to hide history? Unless you were trying to change it?

All of history .... all the evidence that exists on earth ... all of civilization ... all the geology ... all the written history ... everything points at the same event. The Great Flood. The fountains of the deep were broken up. The ice caps were broken up. And the earth staggered as a drunk; that's called a giant wobble. A small moon; one that was about 1/3 the size of our moon, exploded over the old north pole, broke into half a million pieces, that then left half a million impact craters in the exact image of a sphere striking a sphere at a severe tangent... and the angle of impact would have sent the earth a wobbling, which, re-oriented the land masses at new latitudes to the poles... giving all the lands a new climate... and emptying the islands of inhabitants, and the shallows became the depths, what once were causeways became shallow ocean floors... 400 feet of water will do that.
Interesting.
I have been swimming in the Mediterranean many times.........and it is very salty. I didn't realize so much salt was deposited underneath it. Also......I can tell you that there is plenty of sea life there now. Starfish, jellyfish, clams and other mollusks... and fish. I saw them all. The water is beautiful.

Thanks for this.

Days

Commentator
Interesting.
I have been swimming in the Mediterranean many times.........and it is very salty. I didn't realize so much salt was deposited underneath it. Also......I can tell you that there is plenty of sea life there now. Starfish, jellyfish, clams and other mollusks... and fish. I saw them all. The water is beautiful.

Thanks for this.
Here's the deal. I'm not making anything up. Academia knows every last fact I recounted in this thread... heck, how many videos did I post here? At least a hundred. But they came to totally different conclusions from those facts. Why? It is simple. The models were built in the late 1800's by British archaeologists, in a time when they would base what they think happened in a place on their own prejudices. They would literally reason that the Greeks built cities in southern Africa only because they had such low esteem for Africaners, that they figured the locals were not capable of building the ruins that the locals plainly built. Small scale stupids like that had to be updated everywhere... but the big picture is still stupid!

I had to put the big picture together on my own. I saw all the evidence of climate change happening at the same time as the flood and duh, half a million impact craters that academia still won't admit are impact craters, and would you believe that the impact craters date to the same time as the flood? And I saw the "glaciers" of the "ice age" were twice as big as the Arctic ice cap is today and it hit me; glaciers run in valleys and canyons, they are not spread out over thousands of square miles and two miles high at the edges... that's not a glacier it's an ice cap and it is a larger ice cap than the ice cap is today. So I did the math and discovered that it worked out, the reduction in size from the early ice caps to today's ice caps account for the 400 foot rise in mean sea level. No argument there, academia sees the obvious, except their model says it took a couple thousand years for the climate change to melt all that ice... this because they don't understand what caused the climate change also melted the ice in 40 days. But the newest data is showing that it did happen suddenly. When a small moon explodes into half a million pieces, in the biosphere over an ice cap, it is unfathomable to us today how much energy that is. It wasn't the impacts that melted the ice cap, it was the explosion (plus the impact)... then it was climate change that slowly did its work on the Antarctic ice cap.

Satellite images of western Africa look like the bottom of an ocean, all this sand and it is layer upon layer for a hundred miles to the Atlantic. A small ocean of water would leave that behind it. Remember, there was no desert, that was top soil when it was deposited, the same as a delta from a large river, but this was the western edge of the continent, as wide as the USA is north to south, this was an enormous amount of top soil, as if a river the size of an ocean was running over the entire land, 100 feet in depth at break neck speed for 150 days... and that's exactly what it was. Imagine the pressure at the Gibraltar pass! That's why I say it would have cut open the strait... that was sandstone, so it would have cut pretty easily. Initially the Mediterranean filled with fresh water from the ice cap, but the basin was likely a lake and rivers would have poured salt into it for God knows how long; millions of years. So, the end result was salt water like the ocean; hence, the water did not need to come from the Atlantic, just because it was salt water. Actually, the water could not have come from the Atlantic, because if it did, the water in the Mediterranean would be twice as salty as it is; only by filling the Mediterranean sea with fresh water could it have become the saline percentage it is today.

here we go... when did climate change happen in North Africa? The video tells you 12,500 years ago. And again they know it happened suddenly. Two million flash frozen tropical mammoths in Siberia with tropical plants flash frozen in their stomachs and even mouths! Yeah, that's sudden climate change. Also happened 12,500 years ago. There is so much evidence to cover, I will be posting on this thread until my death.

When the Sahara Was Green
•Mar 10, 2020

Last edited:

Days

Commentator
Here's the deal. I'm not making anything up. Academia knows every last fact I recounted in this thread... heck, how many videos did I post here? At least a hundred. But they came to totally different conclusions from those facts. Why? It is simple. The models were built in the late 1800's by British archaeologists, in a time when they would base what they think happened in a place on their own prejudices. They would literally reason that the Greeks built cities in southern Africa only because they had such low esteem for Africaners, that they figured the locals were not capable of building the ruins that the locals plainly built. Small scale stupids like that had to be updated everywhere... but the big picture is still stupid!

I had to put the big picture together on my own. I saw all the evidence of climate change happening at the same time as the flood and duh, half a million impact craters that academia still won't admit are impact craters, and would you believe that the impact craters date to the same time as the flood? And I saw the "glaciers" of the "ice age" were twice as big as the Arctic ice cap is today and it hit me; glaciers run in valleys and canyons, they are not spread out over thousands of square miles and two miles high at the edges... that's not a glacier it's an ice cap and it is a larger ice cap than the ice cap is today. So I did the math and discovered that it worked out, the reduction in size from the early ice caps to today's ice caps account for the 400 foot rise in mean sea level. No argument there, academia sees the obvious, except their model says it took a couple thousand years for the climate change to melt all that ice... this because they don't understand what caused the climate change also melted the ice in 40 days. But the newest data is showing that it did happen suddenly. When a small moon explodes into half a million pieces, in the biosphere over an ice cap, it is unfathomable to us today how much energy that is. It wasn't the impacts that melted the ice cap, it was the explosion (plus the impact)... then it was climate change that slowly did its work on the Antarctic ice cap.

Satellite images of western Africa look like the bottom of an ocean, all this sand and it is layer upon layer for a hundred miles to the Atlantic. A small ocean of water would leave that behind it. Remember, there was no desert, that was top soil when it was deposited, the same as a delta from a large river, but this was the western edge of the continent, as wide as the USA is north to south, this was an enormous amount of top soil, as if a river the size of an ocean was running over the entire land, 100 feet in depth at break neck speed for 150 days... and that's exactly what it was. Imagine the pressure at the Gibraltar pass! That's why I say it would have cut open the strait... that was sandstone, so it would have cut pretty easily. Initially the Mediterranean filled with fresh water from the ice cap, but the basin was likely a lake and rivers would have poured salt into it for God knows how long; millions of years. So, the end result was salt water like the ocean; hence, the water did not need to come from the Atlantic, just because it was salt water. Actually, the water could not have come from the Atlantic, because if it did, the water in the Mediterranean would be twice as salty as it is; only by filling the Mediterranean sea with fresh water could it have become the saline percentage it is today.

here we go... when did climate change happen in North Africa? The video tells you 12,500 years ago. And again they know it happened suddenly. Two million flash frozen tropical mammoths in Siberia with tropical plants flash frozen in their stomachs and even mouths! Yeah, that's sudden climate change. Also happened 12,500 years ago. There is so much evidence to cover, I will be posting on this thread until my death.

When the Sahara Was Green
•Mar 10, 2020
So, let's return to the scene of the crime. Old earth orientation, we've got an Arctic ice cap that extends over a vast area, filling the whole Arctic circle. Eastern seaboard of the US is located right at the edge of the ice cap. Small moon comes flying in at an amazing speed, one of those ridiculous numbers that happen when planetary bodies are plotted relative to each other (Einstein's special theory of relativity)... flying at a severe tangent, straight over the north pole, exploding all the way, let's see if I can fetch an image of what that looks like; well, hells bells, remember in the first Star Wars movie (episode 4 - A New Hope) when Darth Vader has captured princess Leia and they demonstrate the death star laser by exploding her home planet of Alderan? Remember the planet exploding? That's the kind of explosion we are talking about.

So, then the fragments - a half million of them - and that's a lot of meteorites, people - all strike the edge of the ice cap, all at the same moment, remember this moon is traveling through our atmosphere at something like 100,000 miles per hour, so it hits fast, in an instant all half million meteorites strike the surface of the earth. That gives the earth a jolt. That jolt pushes the crust of the spinning ball, this is where you have to use your imagination and it is going to hurt, because you don't want to believe what actually happened there, physicists have no problem with the theory, it works, but this is going to bother the rest of us, but this is what the evidence points to, so ready for this?

The earth spins from east to west, right? The sun is not going around the earth, the earth is spinning. okay? Now, the small moon strikes the earth and the earth goes on spinning, no damn way the earth stops spinning; this is where ETR went nuts with the idea that the earth turned over, because the strike from the small moon is not enough to stop the whole damn earth from spinning; and ETR was correct, that isn't what happened, there was no doubt some small adjustment to the rotation of the planet, like a bump in the road, but the planet went right on spinning. What got jolted was the crust. The crust is the outer 50 miles of the globe, commonly referred to as the surface of the earth. The crust rides on the mantle, and there's lubricant down there, honest. So, this is going to bother you, but this is what happened: the crust of the earth was jolted about 3000 miles in a southeast direction, the crust literally spun against the mantle, as if a peel of an orange spun against the orange inside.

Now the earth was full of people and even it was full of advanced civilization, but the great flood wiped out Europe and an additional 400 feet of water drowned all the coastal lands; 400 feet of water only moves 100 feet inland against a mountainside, and nothing at all against a cliff, but mankind lives on the flat lands, and all those coasts were where the ancient ancient civilizations flourished, and 400 feet of water can move those coasts miles inland, not much of any of the preflood civilization would have survived. The farthest away from the flood was what we now call China, and there are a 1000 pyramids in China, all covered with 15 feet of top soil, so they all date back to the same time... IOW there was a huge civilization there and it would have survived the flood to some degree... and they handed down a myth of the day the sun rose twice. So, that's not something that was incidental in nature, to survive 12,500 years, a myth has to be the official record of a huge civilization, to survive that long. Okay, that tells us that the crust was jolted, it got spun in the direction of impact. And that cracked all the walls in Peru, and it moved the Russian tundra from tropical to sub-Arctic, and it gave all the earth a new climate, and the islands in what was the deep southern Atlantic found themselves directly under the south pole.

But the earth kept on spinning and the sun rose again in China. But over where Noah lived, it started to rain. Now, a jolt like that is going to break up both the ice caps, a ton of cracks, especially the Arctic ice cap. And the heat from the explosion is not only going to melt the ice, it is going to also evaporate that water, so that became the biggest damn rain storm - literally an entire ocean of water went up into the air... and all that rain continued to blow in the direction of the impact; because a small moon traveling 100,000 mph is going to whip up a wind, people, think about it. And an explosion that huge is going to put out some enormous heat, and the flash from that explosion is going to leave a mark on rocks as far away as Egypt; but Egypt wasn't that far away, it was pretty close, this explosion would have been visible as far away as Peru, but not in China, all China would have seen was the sun coming up twice.

And so the ocean of water in the air blows where? Into Europe. And when it hits the Alps or the Ararat mountain range, it dumps. So, we have a rain storm covering an area of the earth the size of Asia, Europe and North Africa combined. so it keeps coming for 40 days, and for 40 days it dumps rain so thick, it is almost like a waterfall... and all that water flows south and becomes the seven seas.

In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.
~ Genesis 7:11

Days

Commentator
2 Thessalonians 2:
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

So, that scripture plain ol' pisses me off. How am I supposed to defend a God who first sends the delusion to push a lie, and then condemns the victims of his game? Give me a break. But I guess the idea was that the "victims" were the intelligentsia of the planet, and only after suffering those snobs for 1500 years - then God sent the strong delusion and the lie to snare them, and it snared them with their own snobbery; it was delusion in the form of higher learning and a lie that slipped by under that higher learning.

Does anyone know what I am referring to? hands please, how many know what the delusion and lie were? Johnny? No, it is not evolution, but you are close. Anyone else? Jane? No, not Noah's Ark, but it affected Noah's Ark. Anyone else? C'mon class you should know this, we covered it in the thread... Pete? Yes, Pete, it was last semester, deal with it. Anyone else? stumped? Honestly, I don't know why I bother with you kids, don't you pay attention in class? (Didn't you love teachers like that?)

heh

the strong delusion was the science of Geology. Specifically the dating of sedimentary rock. It is all good, it all makes sense, it is settled science, no problems, no questions, rock solid science (yeah, it was a pun). So, it is strong persuasion.

then came the lie. we dated the sedimentary fallout from the great flood the same as the sedimentary fallout from the ages of time, all over the earth. The delusion was the method of dating; which that goes like this, for sedimentary rock; the stuff on the bottom is the oldest, and all these years passed as more sediment piled on, then the stuff on the top is the youngest.

but the great flood dumped all this sediment in 150 days, enough sediment to account for tens of millions of years via the normal process of the rivers and oceans.

Now I think I posted it - not sure - but there was this tree that was preserved whole and turned to petrified wood. And it was vertical, encased in rock in a cliff. It was a normal sized tree, probably 50 years old when it was obviously inundated. It couldn't have grown there for 100 million years while sediment filled up all aroud it, trees don't last that long and they wouldn't live through that anyway. It couldn't have grown down into the ground; trees send roots into the ground but the tree grows up above ground, they kind of need the sunshine and atmosphere. Yeah, so the tree should have exposed the lie to the scientists; there was no way the tree was encased in sedimentary rock dating back a quarter billion years, the tree was preserved whole because a flood of sediment covered it all at once; the entire cliff was formed at a moment in time.

Do you know how fossils are formed? Think of it as nature's casting. Instead of making a mold of sand and pouring molten metal or rock into it, nature has this thing called "floods" and she pours the sand over and buries the plant, animal, or tree with the sand. Fossils come from floods. In North America the melt water from the old Arctic ice cap ran free north to south and covered the pacific northwest with what was mud, miles and miles and miles of mud, I did post that in this thread. so where do all the dinosaur fossils come from? mostly western USA (northeastern USA was covered by the ice cap). So, they dated those fossils according to how deep they were in the sediment. the stuff at the bottom was a quarter billion years ago, and it was willy nilly, the Allisaurus was tens of millions years ago, the Tyranasaurus Rex was twice as far back, where ever they happened to find the creatures. Thing is, we have man's footprints fossilized right next to brontosaurus footprints... and why? Because all of it happened in the same flood, it happened at the same time, we had giant lizards in the western US while they had wooley mammoths over in Asia, that's all; everyone bit the dust in the same event. USA got flooded, and the water ran in the USA, it dug out the Great Lakes, but in the western USA the water just ran, so there was a ton of sediment there; the sediment comes from the water running over the land tearing up the top soil as it goes. There's hardly any fossils in the lakes, because they just filled up with water, same for the Mediterranean; hence, all those cities on the Mediterranean floor; those would have been around the original lake; there is very little sediment covering them, because they have only been down there some 12,500 years; it is easy for us to pick them up with our sonar radar these days. What did the video say? Approx 200 cities? So that was the Grecian/Egyptian empire they were talking about.

Last edited:

Days

Commentator
Okay, a word about "higher learning" ... because, while I am bucking academia on this whole big lie that the lizards date back tens of millions of years, I'm not at all against higher learning. My wife has 8 years of college, a double degree in elementary education and a minor in psychology, my mom was a registered nurse, my dad had a degree in psychology, my first wife studied psychology at St Johns in Queens. I swim in these waters. heh. When I read the post above this one to my wife, she already had her hand raised before I could read "hands please". I'm really very much into the library scene and this whole bit of higher learning... I'm not contesting carbon dating, but you can't carbon date a rock, the dinosaur fossils were dated by the classic method of dating sedimentary rock... which presupposes that the sedimentary rock was formed through the sediment in the waters settling to the bottom over time... hence, the name of the stone.

If you look into the sciences. And that's what I did. My wife made me buy this stupid computer that I was afraid to turn on because she said "don't touch it" ... but eventually, I'm the one building the home network and these days my son and I teach her how to do everything. But if you look into the sciences, you don't have to be a genius, there is a snobbery that will tell you, you are not smart enough to understand higher learning, so listen to us, we are the experts, now don't bother wearing masks because that won't do anything, then they reverse it completely, and you have to wonder, what's the deal with these masks? Well, I knew what the masks were for, cuz my mom had gone into surgery, the masks are to hold back your body fluids, they don't stop a virus. But it is easy enough to look into. Of course, you people are political, so you don't give a damn about the truth, you just want to win every argument for your party... go team!

And I get snubbed by that political snobbery also. And that one goes like this, "You are not an expert so STFU, you don't know what you are talking about"... which is almost identical to the snobbery of higher learning. That's why Charles Kos (who is an expert, he has a degree in anthropology) was saying in the video at the top of the page, "I know what I'm talking about..." Charles is showing that the people that lived in the Mediterranean region all came from the east, and that this catholic (common; worldwide) religion of worshiping the sun god was brought with them. I don't know if Charles believes in the flood story, I can't understand how anyone of higher learning could miss it, but he is plainly showing that the region that the flood wiped out was repopulated from the east. And that kicks the European snobs right in the teeth, because they like to think that they are the pinnacle of civilization and that they civilized the world, they don't want to admit that civilization flowed back into Europe from the world they feel superior to. It really is childish, when you break it down.

So hey, remember that video at the top of the page and I commented that Rome and Washington DC were also? So Charles gave me a heart for that comment, and then last night he looked at Rome through the same perspective and he proves it was built to worship the sun god also. I should have mentioned Paris, also. At any rate, watch this video du jour and learn from an expert the real history of the world...

The VATICAN: A Bizarre Homage to a cult which died BEFORE Rome Rose on her Seven HIlls?!!
•May 24, 2020

... if Charles thought he was getting push back before, wait until the Roman Catholics catch wind of this video! If you go all the way back to my first apology, about the two aspects of the holy spirit... remember GG arguing with me in that thread? And I told her this, that Rome had the common faith of worshiping all the gods, which, in the New Testament, St Paul refers to it as "angel worship". So, when Paul wrote the Romans, he acknowledged their faith was spoken of throughout the world ... and that verse gets altered, but paul meant it exactly like that, because he went on to say that he wanted to visit them and impart the faith of Christ to them, so DUH, if the faith of Christ needed to be imparted to them, then the faith they already had was a different faith. What was the faith they already had? It was the common faith, the worldwide faith that was brought to Rome from the east... "catholic" means worldwide. Both my parents were Roman Catholic, both my wives were raised Roman Catholic, my first wife is still following that faith, those people are blinded by that upraising, they are taught that what they are doing is the true faith of Jesus... so you know, if you are catholic you don't need to listen to those annabaptists, because you have everything correct and everybody else has it wrong. They are taught that from a small child. And they bring that snobbishness into theological discussion and you can see it in GG in that thread... well, I got news for all you Roman Catholics, first of all, your priesthood was the old catholic faith priesthood of the sun god worship, and all Rome did was incorporate Jesus into their sun god worship. After all, they worship all the gods, so, of course, Jesus was included.

Days

Commentator
Well, hells bells, let's go back over the verse again. This could not be more obvious...

Romans 1:8 Context

5 By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for his name: 6 Among whom are ye also the called of Jesus Christ: 7 To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ. 8 First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world. 9 For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of his Son, that without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers; 10 Making request, if by any means now at length I might have a prosperous journey by the will of God to come unto you. 11 For I long to see you, that I may impart unto you some spiritual gift, to the end ye may be established;

So, if you read all of Paul's epistles, he always salutes the saints by name, because he knows them, he brought them to the Lord, in one epistle he carries on, naming all the saints he baptized in that city... but when he wrote Romans, he had not yet journeyed to Rome, no one had, and you can see he plans to go there and Spain also (never made it to Spain). So this is key; the gospel had not yet been preached in Rome. So, who were these Romans? They were not yet saved, they were called because all the world was called to follow Jesus; that was Paul's gospel, so he hails them that way.

Now, the (catholic) versions that change this verse to read as if the Romans were saints the same way as other epistles written to actual saints who were saved... that's just more of the Roman Catholic Church insisting that they are the only real Christian Church. So it is a political lie, like a million other political lies that come out of Rome.

8 First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world.

... meant exactly that, their faith was spoken of throughout the world. That doesn't say that everyone was talking about Rome's faith in Jesus, it says that Rome had the same faith that was preached (spoken of = preached) throughout the world.

It is straight forward. You can only get it wrong if you have a political reason for getting it wrong. And you better believe the Vatican has a political motive for getting it wrong... along with all the other things they purposely get wrong, because the bottom line is this; the Vatican is a political government in its own right, it has a police force, it has ambassadors in every nation, it has a national budget separate from the nation of Italy, because it is its own nation, landlocked inside of Italy. And the #1 product of the Vatican is religion, which it exports to the entire planet; or at least tries to. So, you better believe it is political. And when I say religion is their "product" I mean exactly that, they manufacture religion and sell it, if you buy into the Catholic religion, you pay for those services. Everything costs money. You want a priest to bless your new home? poney up, they don't do it for free. Everything the priests do is for sale. You buy the blessings of the church. Those are called "indulgences". This is why Rome is labeled a whore by Peter and John. All the services of the Catholic Church are for sale, it isn't the true love of Christ that is for sale, it is the love of a whore, pay up and you get what you pay for.

Now, of course, Rome does not want to admit that they are Babylon. They want to push the idea that both Paul and Peter came to Rome and preached, that the faith somehow began in Rome, that Peter was the first pope. You don't have to dig very deep to see how ludicrous that is. The pope is the old Senate office of the Pontifix maximus, Julius Caesar held the office, but not Peter. And when Peter was preaching in Rome, guess what, they killed him, same for Paul.

Ever read how Peter ends his epistle written from Rome? By this point in time, he had saved some, those who would hear him. Paul saved some also. But Peter leaves no doubt that he knows what Rome is.... he ends his first epistle calling Rome what it is; Babylon.

1 Peter
Chapter 5

13 The church that is at Babylon, elected together with you, saluteth you; and so doth Marcus my son.

Last edited:

Days

Commentator
what else came from the sun god worship? transubstantiation. what is that? that's the magic in the sun god worship that changes the eucharist into the body and blood of Christ. Before Christ it was Dionysus. Hell, even after Christ it was Dionysus. Took a couple of centuries to stop burning Christians on crosses and change the eucharist over to Jesus. Can you just imagine, how incredible it sounded to the Christians of the day when they did that, can you imagine these pagan priests in Rome telling Christians, "it is okay, we won't feed you to the lions anymore, and here, just to show you our repentance, we will change the Dionysus eucharist into Jesus, so come on in to our worship of the gods...."
pan = all
theon = gods

funny stuff. I was never excommunicated from the Living Stream Ministry. The elders in Pittsburgh merely banned me from the "Lord's Table"... punishment for refusing their guidance on my 2nd marriage. The "Lord's Table" was their Eucharist, is all. The seder feast is not the Eucharist. It absolutely amazed me how all these daughters of the whore would carry on all this sun god worship reformed from the mother whore, and pretend it was from the scriptures. Martin Luther was famous for not giving up transubstantiation. But while the brethren would look at that and go tsk tsk, they didn't give up the Eucharist, they kept the pagan worship and pretended it was the seder feast. It all came from sun god worship, it all came west after the flood and it was worldwide because it was worldwide before the flood, read this thread, this stuff was all over the world and it all predated the flood. All the gods includes the Hindu gods. If the flood did anything, it set up a divide between Hindu in the east and Babylon in the west.

Days

Commentator
what else came from the sun god worship? transubstantiation. what is that? that's the magic in the sun god worship that changes the eucharist into the body and blood of Christ. Before Christ it was Dionysus. Hell, even after Christ it was Dionysus. Took a couple of centuries to stop burning Christians on crosses and change the eucharist over to Jesus. Can you just imagine, how incredible it sounded to the Christians of the day when they did that, can you imagine these pagan priests in Rome telling Christians, "it is okay, we won't feed you to the lions anymore, and here, just to show you our repentance, we will change the Dionysus eucharist into Jesus, so come on in to our worship of the gods...."
pan = all
theon = gods

funny stuff. I was never excommunicated from the Living Stream Ministry. The elders in Pittsburgh merely banned me from the "Lord's Table"... punishment for refusing their guidance on my 2nd marriage. The "Lord's Table" was their Eucharist, is all. The seder feast is not the Eucharist. It absolutely amazed me how all these daughters of the whore would carry on all this sun god worship reformed from the mother whore, and pretend it was from the scriptures. Martin Luther was famous for not giving up transubstantiation. But while the brethren would look at that and go tsk tsk, they didn't give up the Eucharist, they kept the pagan worship and pretended it was the seder feast. It all came from sun god worship, it all came west after the flood and it was worldwide because it was worldwide before the flood, read this thread, this stuff was all over the world and it all predated the flood. All the gods includes the Hindu gods. If the flood did anything, it set up a divide between Hindu in the east and Babylon in the west.
I should spell out what Paul was attempting to do versus what the pagan priests in Rome were doing. Paul was writing the Gentile churches (in the New Testament, they are always referred to as the Greeks versus the Hebrews, or gentile versus jew) and saying "let's keep the feast" BECAUSE Jesus said to the apostles at the last supper "this do in remembrance of me".

okay, I love my faith, but I understand how messed up it is... that's why I wrote those two apologies, I'm trying to organize the items of the faith. The New Testament is haphazard confused all over the board, because the holy spirit went to work in these people and they had no idea what was happening. And you really see it in the book of Acts, Paul comes to Ephesus, where Apollos had preached and he asks, "have you received the holy spirit since you believed?" and they answer, "what holy spirit?" you can't make this stuff up.

The seder feast is performed during the passover week in remembrance of the day Moses and his brethren departed Egypt. So, Jesus was telling his apostles that he was the passover lamb, so keep the feast in remembrance of him; IOW, understand that he was the blood that was shed to make the death angel pass over the homes of the Israelites, and he was the bread of life, without sin, and the pure heavenly food that fed the tribes in the wilderness; these were metaphors, Jesus always spoke in parables, that was everything he said.

So it was never meant as a religious instruction for setting up some ritual in the new church. And it isn't necessarily what Paul was saying, when Paul said to keep the feast... he said that to the gentiles, he wasn't instructing them to go back to the law and keep the passover feast, he was telling them to remember Jesus as the passover lamb, to understand the sacrifice on the cross. The love feasts, as we call them, were not performed once a year during passover, they were performed whenever the saints wanted to perform them, and they were not reproductions of the seder feast, they were simply a shared meal where they remembered the passion of the cross. It was a fellowship. The pagan rituals in Rome had absolutely nothing to do with this. But the Catholic monks seized on the scriptures as justification for the Eucharist. That's just a sad and ignorant ploy of pagans pretending to be Christians. Anti-Christ also means "false Christ".

Last edited:

Days

Commentator
A quickie for QT. The Christian faith grew up inside the sun god worship. It isn't the same faith, but it is set within that faith.

IOW, all the earth worshiped all the gods. Then along came Abraham and began worshiping the most high God. Zoroastrianism helped the Hebrews understand that station and the nature of the spirit. So, Abraham's faith was born inside the sun god worship. Then Moses built a covenant inside of Abraham's faith. Then Jesus brought a new covenant inside of Moses covenant.

When the gospel went out, the old sun god worship was still the common faith for all the earth. All nations paid homage to the gods. In the Roman civilization it was akin to paying your taxes, it was required by the state. The Collegium Pontificum (College of Pontiffs) was the most important priesthood of ancient Rome. (Link) These were public officials, usually plebes. They suffered the Jews, and Christians were initially viewed as a sect of the Jews. To the Romans, Christians were worshiping one of the gods, so it was all good as long as the Christians/Jews paid homage to all the Roman gods; and they had a list of gods that needed to be worshiped. As long as there was no conflict over the matter, it was assumed you were doing so, because everyone did that... except the Jews, but like I said, they suffered the Jews.

So, a faith within a faith, within the worldwide faith. Or as Jesus put it, "Ye believe in God, believe also in me"

Days

Commentator
here we go, the antediluvian base 20 code for programming was worldwide...

DISCOVERING A WORLDWIDE PRE-FLOOD 'COMPUTER(?) LANGUAGE' (11,000 years old plus!)??
•May 8, 2020

And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech.
~Geneses 11:1

Everything was handed down. We have Portuguese maps that are only a 1000 years old but they show the Antarctic islands where they were before the catastrophe that moved them to the south pole. how? Because map makers worked off of old maps. So, it was handed down. Get this concept, this is important. Myths were not fabricated out of thin air, they were fabricated from real events or real knowledge, the problem is that in handing them down, they were often embellished. Homer did not write the Illyiad, the Illyiad was 600 years old by Homer's time. Homer wrote the myth down to keep it from being changed any further, Homer said he wrote it for exactly that purpose. Just because we don't want to believe there was a giant with one eye, doesn't prove there wasn't a giant with one eye. And just because we found the walls of Troy, doesn't prove that everything else in the Illyiad was true.

So, here the book of Genesis was written 9000 years after the flood. But it was written from history that was handed down. Religious fervor demands that everything in Genesis and all the Bible for that matter was true... modern scholarship tends to take the exact opposite position... I just look at it as a special class of literature; that's why I always refer to it as "scripture". You should know that the New Testament canon was assembled by a librarian.

Okay, you should also know that I am assembling knowledge in this thread. It is like doing a giant puzzle; I'm not creating the pieces, I'm just assembling them. Charles Kos is doing the same thing, he is just better at it then I am. But I bring an intimate knowledge of the holy spirit that is hard to find anywhere else.

So, when the book of Genesis begins with that famous verse...
In the beginning ... where did the text go? What beginning? I would say the scribes of Moses were beginning the story of their patriarchs; Abraham Isaac and Jacob. Ever notice how God identified himself to Moses? He didn't say what his name was (he has a ton of names) what he said was, "I am the God of your fathers, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob" (I quote scripture from my head, and I take liberty with it... I know the verse in Acts says "we have not so much as heard whether there be a holy spirit" - but I liked shortening it for the post I was writing, okay?) ... so there is your beginning, that's where this God introduced himself. Genesis is merely going back far enough to set the scene for the entrance of Abraham... and it does that by drawing on earlier works; the myth that was handed down.

The New Testament writers liked to quote the book of Enoch, even though it was not included in the old testament canon. So does that make the book of Enoch scripture? Nope. But it shows that scripture was written in the common vernacular by common people who drew on common knowledge. Scribes and librarians decided which texts were inspired. Take that for what it is worth. Ideally you would want a prophet deciding that; someone who was familiar with inspiration, right? but it didn't happen that way. So now - long, long, long after the fact - I come along, and I am not great in letters like Paul was, but I have walked in the spirit, so I cover that dimension of the writing. Remember when Festus said to Paul at his trial, "much learning doth make thee mad" ... and Paul said, "I am not mad most noble Festus, for the king knows of the matters of which I speak"... heh, my response would have been, "what's that got to do with it?" When Jesus and Mohammed were taken out of the desert to the temple in Jerusalem - that's not sane - these were not normal experiences that the scribes or librarians were having. Did it ever occur to you that Mohamed's night journey was the return of the anointing that was upon Jesus? That's why he took him to the same place he was brought to, when the devil tempted Jesus in the wilderness. It wasn't Mohamed fulfilling Jesus words that he would bring together the whole house of Abraham, Jesus said he would do that and Jesus anointing did it. Just like EliJah's anointing returned and prepared the nation of Israel for Jesus. So, the scripture says Elijah returned and did it, because it was the anointing that rested on Elijah. did you ever stop to realize that Elijah is a compound name - same as Joshua - Elijah means "Lord God" while Joshua means "God's salvation". Jesus is the English transliteration of the Greek transliteration of the Hebrew name Joshua. Transliteration is when we spell out a name or word in another language according to how it sounds.

Anyhoo (stole that from run75441) Genesis is handed down history. It wasn't made up history, it was real history. It takes a lot of study to comprehend why it was written the way it was written. The scribes really compressed the story. I was proud of the post I made yesterday (or was it Sunday?) where I worked through all the physics that took place with the Carolina "Bays" impact craters. So you realized that the Arctic ice cap - that was massive before the flood - would have been evaporized and that whole ocean of water would have dropped when it hit the mountain ranges like the Ararat range. I was proud how that I was able to show that it was the ice cap that became the rain (and who knows how much water under the ice cap also). So then you look back at the 7:11 verse and it makes sense; the fountains of the great deep were all the mountains of ice at the north pole that became the rain that dropped in front of the Ararat range. So the myth was relating a real event. 3000 years later, we have no idea what the event was, so we can't read the myth, so we throw our hands in the air and call it all made up sh*t... but it wasn't made up, all those super ancient myths only survived because they were the real history of mankind.

Days

Commentator
So, this 7 tablets of creation. I think it is widely misunderstood. The reason I think that is, is because the story is about gods. But modern man keeps trying to make it about mortals. We keep saying to each other, let's let the text speak for itself, then we turn around and interpret what it "really means" ... and oooh boy, we end up changing it so much, why bother reading the original text?

I posted a real good interpretation of the origins of the ancient Egyptian mystery religion. But see what they did there in that video? They changed the gods into mortals. I liked it, because it made the story easier to follow, that's why I posted it. No one knows either way that the characters in these myths were not in fact mortals. They say Poseidon was a king of Atlantis and he had five sons. Whether he was mortal or a god or both, he definitely was a king of Atlantis.

So, a heads up, this video is another compression of the whole writing (the original is long, I've watched videos on the whole original text, but no one here is going to sit through that)...
so here is a paraphrase of the creation story. It is well done, and easy to follow. Like the story of India, these were stories, you have to remember that aspect of it. We get all technical about the text and forget that the story only survived tens of thousands of years because they were stories, they survived as stories that were told by mothers to their babies, they quite literally were bedtime stories. So keep an open mind and listen to all the variations, because, of course, there are always variations to a good story.

The Anunnaki Cannot Be Fully Understood Until You Know This EXTRAORDINARY Information
•Premiered Sep 18, 2019

Last edited:

Days

Commentator
The Complete History of the Hittites
•Jun 15, 2019

Let's hop over to Turkey. The first 3 minutes of this video tells you that there was settlements 10,000 years ago - followed by settlements 4000 years ago. So, what on earth? That makes no sense, does it? The big flood was 12,500 years ago, and then you see people returning to the area around 11,000 years ago, and then vanishing again around 9500 years ago. This is why I say there appears to have been a series of floods.

The history gets repeated throughout the seven seas, Egypt fled south to Nubia then returned what? 6000 years ago? Sumeria popped up about 6000 years ago. I'm not talking about a few people but whole centers of civilization. Now think, there's like this 5000 year gap in civilization, why is that??? People are still alive, obviously. But you don't see anything big being built and it is the same story all over the earth. This is reckoned to the loss of technology. Man became eco-friendly. Lived in tents, huts, whatever. But then civilization returned.

So, look at the story of Noah in the Bible. This guy is 600 years old, builds an ark with his kids, survives the great flood @ 12,500 years ago, lands the boat in the Ararat Mountains, where I presume he lived his life out happily as a hillbilly, and his kids repopulated the valley, eventually building the tower of Babel. St Luke, the know-it-all physician that traveled with St Paul, chronicles the generations and figures a few centuries for all this. In reality it was a few millennia. St Luke wasn't wrong, at least not by the English translation, so what was happening there? Frankly no one knows. I can tell you that generations get skipped. The old writing will call someone your father and that person might be your great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, grandpa. Just because Frank beget Tim when he was 35 years old, doesn't mean it was Tim. it might have been Tim's great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, grandpa. Eventually, it became Tim.

We've got all these pagan pastors, who do not know God, do not know the scriptures, are not following Jesus... it is called the apostasy, the falling away from the faith. They put on their show every Sunday and then Bible study on Wednesday night... but if the pastors are stupid, then the whole congregation is stupid. So, they walk around preaching hell, fire, and brimstone at everyone else and think that they are the special ones that God loves while the rest of us will burn in hell. That's not the gospel that Jesus preached. And being completely stupid as they are, they say, "the Bible says" (as if it was one book written by God, not 66 scrolls written by all kinds of people over a 2000 year span) ... the earth is 6000 years old. And people give them money for this. It is a big old freak show, born in Rome, and borne by stupidity all over the earth. Then you get the scholars who do not believe in God because anyone could tell that Christianity is a big lie. Let me ask you scholars... haven't you read St Paul?

Romans chapter 3:

3 For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect?

4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

5 But if our unrighteousness commend the righteousness of God, what shall we say? Is God unrighteous who taketh vengeance? (I speak as a man)

6 God forbid: for then how shall God judge the world?

7 For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner?

8 And not rather, (as we be slanderously reported, and as some affirm that we say,) Let us do evil, that good may come? whose damnation is just.

So, this stupidity was happening from day one. Even the Apostles were not all that bright, even Paul made mistakes. But he was honest. But I fear that most of what passes for the gospel that was preached over the centuries was not the real gospel. Because this whole gig from Babylon is not the real Christ. But, if you ONLY follow the holy spirit, God teaches you the scriptures. So, when I read verse 8 above, I know Paul is talking about the behavior of the slanderers being damned; that's not eternal damnation. In fact, I don't know where these pastors get all these stupid ideas from, because eternal damnation isn't in the scriptures; that's just another dogma to propagate religion to torture the masses to bring in money... it is a business, no different than our prison system. If you think there is truth in Babylon's churches, you probably also believe there is justice in secular courts. These are enterprises; programs enacted to make money. I remember the elder in Detroit telling me, "Damian, you can save rich people instead of the poor people you have been bringing in"... yeah, okay, that's not about saving anyone, that is about choosing your clientele.

Last edited:

Days

Commentator
So, here we go again. The whole bit of reading the gods, is made harder than it has to be, all because the scholars do not believe in the gods they are writing about. Well, duh, can anyone else see how that is just stupid? Go talk to the average Hindu about the Vedas and you will learn much more about their gods than wasting your time reading scholarship. Again, how hard is it, to simply read what is written? The stories all say these were gods, so take that for what it is; angels, spirits. It is the spiritual realm, okay? If you don't believe there is a spiritual realm, why are you bothering to study stories about the gods? Anthropologists... idiots.

So, look how easy this was for Charles...

WHAT ARE THE BAGS FOR? (... You'll kick yourself)
•Oct 20, 2019

Again, notice how the priests in Rome are still carrying on the worldwide (catholic) faith? ... hey, maybe that's why they call it the Roman Catholic Church. duh

Days

Commentator
So here's the deal. How many? 8 billion people on the planet? Everyone doing their own thing. Over time, different centers of higher learning developed models of history. A sort of paradigm of understanding, born in and from the medieval perspective. Then, about 40 years ago, one guy, John West, looked at the model and said, this is wrong. And it obviously was wrong. But there's no forum for over turning all of academia, what happened is more and more learned or even laymen with the time to look into it, piled onto the worldwide evidence that there was advanced technology that built these very ancient sites... before the flood. But academia rolls along, oblivious to the obvious.

So, this guy Praveen knows the Hindu religion and had the resources to travel to all the very ancient Hindu sites. And it is hilarious, these are obviously antediluvian temples... if they are temples... and yet, academia merrily labels them all around 1000 years old. So what was in Vietnam 1000 years ago? Absolutely nothing.

GROUNDBREAKING ANCIENT TECHNOLOGY Found? Accurate Alignment of Angkor Wat Temple
•May 29, 2020

Jen

Senator
So here's the deal. How many? 8 billion people on the planet? Everyone doing their own thing. Over time, different centers of higher learning developed models of history. A sort of paradigm of understanding, born in and from the medieval perspective. Then, about 40 years ago, one guy, John West, looked at the model and said, this is wrong. And it obviously was wrong. But there's no forum for over turning all of academia, what happened is more and more learned or even laymen with the time to look into it, piled onto the worldwide evidence that there was advanced technology that built these very ancient sites... before the flood. But academia rolls along, oblivious to the obvious.

So, this guy Praveen knows the Hindu religion and had the resources to travel to all the very ancient Hindu sites. And it is hilarious, these are obviously antediluvian temples... if they are temples... and yet, academia merrily labels them all around 1000 years old. So what was in Vietnam 1000 years ago? Absolutely nothing.

GROUNDBREAKING ANCIENT TECHNOLOGY Found? Accurate Alignment of Angkor Wat Temple
•May 29, 2020
Well, I'll tell you....... if our civilization suddenly goes down, if the satellites are wiped from the skies and there is enough time lapsed before anything of substance rises again, anything on "hard copy" (aka paper) will be gone. All of our information will be floating around in the air with no means to grab it. And anything that is developed to grab information from the cloud will not be anything like what is currently used, so our technology will be forever inaccessible and - gone. It is quite possible that mankind has reached the level where we are now before. And of course they didn't write all of their information in stone. So.........if they had technology, it's gone.