• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

the genesis of civilization

Days

Commentator
okay, here's a great video to show the megalithic sites in Peru. 40 to 100 ton stone blocks were transported 50 miles or more to built walls at 12,000 feet above sea level (over two miles high). The precision stone work in hard stone, would have required either diamond cutting tools or advanced laser technology that I am not familiar with. There is no evidence of lasers at the sites, so whoever built these structures were incredibly good with bringing their machinery to location. Before the flood, Peru would have been spinning at latitudes closer to the equator. The history of the area says that it was settled from the west, so it would have been part of the mu civilization.

Ancient Trail of Lost Cities Discovered, Historians Speculate their Origins and Purpose
•Premiered Jun 11, 2020

Days

Commentator
Antediluvian (pre-flood) Egypt was the land of Osiris. In those days the family dog was there to protect the household, and the same went for the god Anubis; he was there to protect the land of Egypt from disaster. After the flood devastated all of Egypt, I think the people who returned to the land, carved the giant Anubis at Giza into a Sphinx, as if to say, Anubis had failed to do his job... we are on our own, now, watching out for disaster. All the ideas of the most ancient faith of Egypt find their way into all of western civilization. Don't forget, antediluvian Egypt and Greece were one large empire, before the Mediterranean Sea and the seven seas filled with water. When Europe was repopulated, those peoples came from the east, from the remnants of the antediluvian empire reborn into the lands wiped clean by the floods. I think the history shows that Europe was largely evacuated around 9500 to 10,000 years ago, probably for fear of repeated floods and returning cataclysms.

this video came out two days ago. I love the way Brian Forrester brings you to the place in person, you can almost smell the air. Listen to the concepts of the gods, because those concepts are repeated over and over throughout western civilization.

Exploring Seti 1 Temple At Abydos In Egypt With Mohamed Fahmy Egyptologist
•Premiered Jul 20, 2020

Days, go get these books and read them, you would love them.

Vardis Fisher, Testament to Man.

Paperbacks, start from the beginning and keep going. I have all of them.

MrMike

Bless you all
"In the beginning" of what?

Mankind, in our current image and likeness, has been around for 200,000 years. There was a flood as recently as 9000-12,000 years ago. So there is two civilization periods. The book of Genesis starts at somewhere before the first civilization... in the beginning of that time period.

The earth was empty, as in void, as in no land sticking up out of the water. So God had totally flattened the earth, which means the oceans would have covered it to an average depth of 1 1/2 miles. We are not told why he did that, or what pissed him off that time, or if it was just a big mistake. But we are told that God gathered the land together, populated it, then separated the land into continents, and it is terribly obvious that the continents all fit back together. There's a rock cycle, so don't believe any dates in the billions of years for rocks. Maybe believe that dating for stars, but stars aren't rocks, capice?

So God tells man to go "replenish" the earth.

replenish: fill (something) up again. restore (a stock or supply of something) to the former level or condition.

Be fruitful and multiply. So the whole intent in creating man all over again was to reproduce a working civilization. It's a do-over. When a potter goofs up a vase, he smashes the clay down, adds more water, and starts over.

Something like 30,000 to 40,000 years ago, we had some very high tech civilization going on. Which means it was around for another 15,000 years minimum, to reach that point. I'm inclined to believe that the entire 200,000 years played out in the last two civilizations. IOW, there was no cave man bull shit in the past 200,000 years. Man was created intelligent. And there was mankind before this time, but he may not have been made in God's image and likeness. He may have been a cave man... but I doubt it. Even the animals have intelligence, so why would you expect mankind to be less intelligent than the animals? What would be the point in creating animalistic mankind? Again, don't believe any dates in the millions of years for human skeletons. I only believe mankind predates the book of Genesis because the book of Genesis tells me that he did. There is no way a human skeleton survived whatever catastrophe reduced the earth to a perfect sphere covered with water. For that matter, there is no way any skeleton of any creature survived that, except if they were fossilized by it, which they would have, if it was a sudden inundation.

How were the floods created? The land was flattened. Bring down the mountains, bring up the sea floor, and the oceans will cover everything. The first flood was an absolute leveling. The 2nd flood was a partial leveling. The deep trenches in the ocean floor were raised and then dropped, the mountains may have been lowered somewhat and then raised back up, but the water did not cover everything in Noah's flood, it was a docile enough flood for a wooden boat to survive. It would have, no doubt, melted the ice that had formed in North America into the Great Lakes. And it would have created fossils.

So now you see that there was two floods in the Bible. The first one which finished off all mankind and Noah's flood which did not finish off all mankind. The Bible records there were giants before Noah's flood and that they survived the flood, heck, there was still some smallish giants in the land of Canaan in David's time. In Moses' time there was real giants in the land, maybe 12 feet tall, maybe 20 feet tall, before Noah's flood some were 30 feet tall, even 35 feet tall. Figure that was something like 5000-7000 years after the flood, and likely longer. So, there's little doubt that more than Noah's family survived the flood.

Just as there is little doubt that mankind was already on the earth before God created Adam... heck the lands already had names, and already had people in them, so Adam wasn't even the beginning of the civilization before Noah's flood, he was inserted into it. If you think about it, man was created upon the land in chapter one, then God goes back and creates Adam and Eve in a garden he planted eastward in e-den, so civilization was well under way already.
Well written. I think we've hit the wall as a species and are starting to show signs of devolving (spiritually, intellectually and definitely emotionally).

Reactions: Jen

Days

Commentator
Well written. I think we've hit the wall as a species and are starting to show signs of devolving (spiritually, intellectually and definitely emotionally).
I think we - as a species - are hitting rock bottom. Planet earth has become a hellish political climate, man has never been so nasty to his fellow man. Tough time to raise children and teach them to love their neighbor... it is a tough time to survive, period.

Gringo

Council Member
I think we - as a species - are hitting rock bottom. Planet earth has become a hellish political climate, man has never been so nasty to his fellow man. Tough time to raise children and teach them to love their neighbor... it is a tough time to survive, period.
How many children do you have?

Days

Commentator
So, those Carolina "bays" were definitely formed by a small moon exploding. So, I'm returning to that, figure Mars made a close pass and a small moon flew right into us.

12,000 years ago.

Jen

Senator
I agree. We are at the point where we are definitely devolving. The division here in this country is at a breaking point and I see no way to resolve it.

We are breaking into tribalism ..... going backwards. We can all feel it. The undercurrent of hate and distrust is palpable. If we aren't at the end, we need to be.

This isn't just another era or phase. It is far more than that. I believe it is the beginning of the End.

Days

Commentator
God didn't create the universe, he created us. We are the creation, we are the creatures. God fashioned this earth for life, but the universe it inhabits has no beginning and no end... the same as God's spirit. Did you know that stars broadcast the full spectrum of electromagnetic waves? But if you don't detect, if you don't receive the wavelength, you won't know it is there. God gave us detection in this very small bandwidth we call "visible light". Until God gave us eyes, there was no light. The electromagnetic waves were always there, but nobody saw it, there was no light until we saw light. Light only happens in us... light happens when we detect it and receive it, like a radio receiver tunes into an electromagnetic wave, that's what our eyes do. We think light is out there, only that blind men can't see it; actually no, there's no light out there, light only happens when an animal with eyes tunes into the visible light spectrum. So, now read it again.... "the light shone in the darkness and the darkness received it not" ... means exactly that. Light that is not received is darkness. St John was talking about the spirit of God shining upon men and men not being tuned into it.

God didn't create the universe, he created us. We are the creation, we are the creatures. God fashioned this earth for life, but the universe it inhabits has no beginning and no end... the same as God's spirit. Did you know that stars broadcast the full spectrum of electromagnetic waves? But if you don't detect, if you don't receive the wavelength, you won't know it is there. God gave us detection in this very small bandwidth we call "visible light". Until God gave us eyes, there was no light. The electromagnetic waves were always there, but nobody saw it, there was no light until we saw light. Light only happens in us... light happens when we detect it and receive it, like a radio receiver tunes into an electromagnetic wave, that's what our eyes do. We think light is out there, only that blind men can't see it; actually no, there's no light out there, light only happens when an animal with eyes tunes into the visible light spectrum. So, now read it again.... "the light shone in the darkness and the darkness received it not" ... means exactly that. Light that is not received is darkness. St John was talking about the spirit of God shining upon men and men not being tuned into it.
Days....you need to apply the logic and reason you apply to other topics to God. There is no basis for a God. No proof of a God, no need for a God, no God at all. I really like you Days but just let it go.

FakeName

Governor
"When we hear the ancient bells growling on a Sunday morning we ask ourselves: Is it really possible! This, for a jew, crucified two thousand years ago, who said he was God's son? The proof of such a claim is lacking. Certainly the Christian religion is an antiquity projected into our times from remote prehistory; and the fact that the claim is believed - whereas one is otherwise so strict in examining pretensions - is perhaps the most ancient piece of this heritage. A god who begets children with a mortal woman; a sage who bids men work no more, have no more courts, but look for the signs of the impending end of the world; a justice that accepts the innocent as a vicarious sacrifice; someone who orders his disciples to drink his blood; prayers for miraculous interventions; sins perpetrated against a god, atoned for by a god; fear of a beyond to which death is the portal; the form of the cross as a symbol in a time that no longer knows the function and ignominy of the cross -- how ghoulishly all this touches us, as if from the tomb of a primeval past! Can one believe that such things are still believed?"

Who am I quoting?

Days

Commentator
Days....you need to apply the logic and reason you apply to other topics to God. There is no basis for a God. No proof of a God, no need for a God, no God at all. I really like you Days but just let it go.
God is... light, life, and love.

There's no light, life, or love?

... oh wait, there's no proof of light, life, or love?

so, we should let go of light, life and love?

(what then, should we cling to?)

I kind of like light, life, and love.

*** this paragraph was a reply I made to a Ben Shapiro video where Ben said that God created the universe. What I'm saying is, actually no, God created us creatures, and when God created eyes that could detect light, that was the entrance of light (Let there be light) ... the stars were already out there.

... it wasn't a proof of God's existence, it was a clarification of what God created.

Days

Commentator
"When we hear the ancient bells growling on a Sunday morning we ask ourselves: Is it really possible! This, for a jew, crucified two thousand years ago, who said he was God's son? The proof of such a claim is lacking. Certainly the Christian religion is an antiquity projected into our times from remote prehistory; and the fact that the claim is believed - whereas one is otherwise so strict in examining pretensions - is perhaps the most ancient piece of this heritage. A god who begets children with a mortal woman; a sage who bids men work no more, have no more courts, but look for the signs of the impending end of the world; a justice that accepts the innocent as a vicarious sacrifice; someone who orders his disciples to drink his blood; prayers for miraculous interventions; sins perpetrated against a god, atoned for by a god; fear of a beyond to which death is the portal; the form of the cross as a symbol in a time that no longer knows the function and ignominy of the cross -- how ghoulishly all this touches us, as if from the tomb of a primeval past! Can one believe that such things are still believed?"

Who am I quoting?
don't know, but I'm guessing it was a humanist? Maybe that guy who talked about the earth being a blue dot is our home? Carl Sagan, was that his name? I dunno.

God is... light, life, and love.

There's no light, life, or love?

... oh wait, there's no proof of light, life, or love?

so, we should let go of light, life and love?

(what then, should we cling to?)

I kind of like light, life, and love.

*** this paragraph was a reply I made to a Ben Shapiro video where Ben said that God created the universe. What I'm saying is, actually no, God created us creatures, and when God created eyes that could detect light, that was the entrance of light (Let there be light) ... the stars were already out there.

... it wasn't a proof of God's existence, it was a clarification of what God created.
Light can be explained by physics. Life can be explained by biology. Love can be explained by itself. No need for God at all. Merry Christmas BTW, be safe.

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
Light can be explained by physics.
Actually, it cannot be. Light can be and has been described by physics in great detail. It's origin and how it exists as an electromagnetic particle-wave has never been explained.
Life can be explained by biology.
Actually, it cannot be. Life can be and has been described by biology in great detail. It's existence -- neither the how, statistically, nor the why -- has never been explained.
Love can be explained by itself.
The human capacity for self-sacrificing love has never been explained. Attempts have been made to explain it biologically & psychologically as a survival mechanism but no such theory has ever taken hold because they defy experience.

FakeName

Governor
Actually, it cannot be. Light can be and has been described by physics in great detail. It's origin and how it exists as an electromagnetic particle-wave has never been explained.

Actually, it cannot be. Life can be and has been described by biology in great detail. It's existence -- neither the how, statistically, nor the why -- has never been explained.

The human capacity for self-sacrificing love has never been explained. Attempts have been made to explain it biologically & psychologically as a survival mechanism but no such theory has ever taken hold because they defy experience.
Is that NAZI spirituality Emily?

Days

Commentator

Is that NAZI spirituality Emily?
We have barely been able to describe what light is, let alone explain its origin or how it exists. To begin with, light is not a particle, and a photon is merely a measurement of light, no different that a calorie is a measurement of energy; is a calorie a particle? No. Is one degree Celsius, a particle? No. Is time a dimension? No. Measurements do not take up time or space; and a photon is nothing more than a measurement of light. This is where Albert Einstein's theories went off-kilter, the guy graphed time as a dimension and then used it as a dimension in his math and came up with gravity distorted time; time is nothing more than a measurement, same as a calorie or a photon, or a counting number; does gravity distort the number 7? Light is a self-reflecting magnetic field; AKA an electromagnetic wave; it has no mass; there are no particles flooding the vacuum of space; space is not an aether, it is a vacuum; all the old physicists that treat space as an aether (Einstein for one and everyone in and before his time) were unable to test their theories, but today we have gone into outer space and discovered there is nothing there, it is a vacuum, it is totally empty... so why is man still trying to discover the building blocks of "matter" where space is supposedly made of matter, when we have already learned that space has no matter, it is a vacuum; it is empty, there is no need for the string theory, we do not need to discover what space is built out of because space isn't matter, it is the absence of matter.

So we can't even describe light correctly. Is it mass or energy? Just because mass can release energy doesn't mean energy can be turned into mass... again that's another theory based upon space being an aether. Light is purely energy, it has no mass, it isn't composed of any particle, little by little we are beginning to understand that, look at another form of energy: electricity; it was thought that electricity is a flow of electrons which are supposed to be particles.... uhm, have we ever seen an electron? No. We can detect electrons, but the theory that they are particles, or have mass, is just that, a theory that has never been proven. If you look at an atom, you will see the outer shell of electrons, but what are you looking at? You are looking at a bubble of light. Does it have any gravitational weight? No. Is there any evidence whatsoever that these electrons are particles? No. They appear to be light. We can measure them the same as we measure other forms of energy, but that doesn't make them composed of particles. If an electron is really a particle, then the electron particle is traveling at the speed of light, which, of course, is impossible, only an electromagnetic wave can do that.

So, here we are, a bunch of dunces that have done a lousy job of describing light, let alone understand its nature and origin. But what I said was this; God is light, life, and love. That's a definition. IOW, however badly we can explain light with physics, it doesn't change light from being the existence of God. So, God did not have a beginning, God did not create himself, so when God said, "Let there be light" he was not creating light, he was creating the detection of light. And then what happened? His spirit moved upon the waters of the deep, so God said let there be light and then delivered that light to the waters; the light is God himself, the spirit moving upon the waters is God himself, and what happens when you shine a light at waters in darkness? Yeah, the waters act as a mirror, so God is both shining his light into the waters and looking at his own reflection in those waters. and what was created? What are we? The image and likeness of God? What is that? Is it fair to say we are a reflection of God?

So, there's no need for a God to exist in order to explain the existence of man; even though our very existence is a reflection of God? I will say this, if you want to get a reflection of God, you are going to need God to exist to get that. If you want to have light, you need light to exist. If you want to have love, you need love to exist. If you want to have life, you need life to exist. God is light, life, and love... that's how God exists. Do you look at a tree and say, "there is no need for trees to exist in order to have trees"? Of course not. If there are no trees, then you don't have a tree. If there is no love, if love doesn't exist, then why am I being so patient with these morons for 20 years running? lol That's a lot of love, people, and i can tell you, it only exists because God shined his light into me, May 13, 1981... the biggest miracle in my life, when light came back into my drugged darkened eyes, and I no longer looked like walking death. When I get real low - and yeah, I get there - I look into a mirror to make sure there is still light in my eyes, because then I know he is still in there.

Light cannot be explained by physics? Life cannot be explained by biology? Love has never been explained? Whats next in this progression? The steak is not real because I say it is not real even though its on my plate?

Days

Commentator
Light cannot be explained by physics? Life cannot be explained by biology? Love has never been explained? Whats next in this progression? The steak is not real because I say it is not real even though its on my plate?
Physics tell us that light is not light until it reaches life. Up until then, it is this minute range of the electromagnetic wave spectrum; quite invisible and illuminating nothing.

Biology tells us that chromosomes - although they are incredibly complex chains of chemicals and perfectly engineered - are nothing more than strains of chemicals unless they are alive. They all die in time. But while they live, Chromosomes build the cell, react to their environment, nurture the cell, fight off enemies, live and die just as organisms do, they retain memories, they perform complex functions, they even reproduce... but whether by force or old age, they all die sooner or later, and once they die, once that spirit of life is gone out of them... just chemicals.

There's no love lost between rocks. Love only happens when life forces work in harmony with each other.

God is light, life, and love, when you look at light, life, or love... you are looking at God. You are looking at God's spirit in action. That's what light, life, and love are; God's spirit moving upon the waters, producing a reflection of himself.