• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The GOP’s elimination of democracy in Wisconsin

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Wisconsin lost all semblances of democracy in November 2020 when >>>

At 4 AM, the day after election day, ABC News was reporting Trump waaay ahead in the vote counts of the remaining states (GA, PA, MI, WI, and with a tighter lead in NC) - all heading straight to a 294 electoral vote WIN.

Then, the Democrat FRAUD MACHINE, seeing that they were not going to be able to win legitimately, went into their plan B, and started concocting Biden votes. They weren't very good at it though. Here come the "VOTE" DUMPS.
In ONE HOUR, Wisconsin went from Trump comfortably ahead 51% to Biden's 47% (1,529K votes to 1,420K), to Wisconsin suddenly reporting a slight lead for Biden.

So we are supposed to swallow it that Biden came up with a whopping 109,000 votes in ONE HOUR, to near zero for Trump.

Additionally, affidavits and statistical analyses allege more than 318,000 illegal ballots were counted, 15,000 mail-in ballots were lost, 18,000 were “fraudulently recorded” in the name of voters who never asked for mail-in ballots, 7,000 ineligible voters who had moved out of state voted illegally, Biden over-performed in places using Dominion voting machines, and elections officials directed workers to "cure" or fix ballots with no witness address, or with voter certification missing on absentee ballot certificates and envelopes, even though the law states such ballots are not to be counted, according to a lawsuit filed by Sidney Powell.

Read Sidney Powell lawsuit

A USPS subcontractor claims he was told the postal service planned to improperly backdate tens of thousands of ballots after the Nov. 3 election.

Read More

Elections officials twice found batches of missing ballots in voting machines.

Read More

A disability service coordinator who works with adults in assisted living facilities and group homes in and around Milwaukee, says every one of her more than 20 clients told her that they were either pressured to vote for Biden or had a vote cast for Biden before they ever had a chance to see their ballot.

Read More

There were illegally altered and illegally issued absentee ballots; and government officials gave illegal advice to voters. That’s according to a Trump campaign filing.

Read More
1. Wisconsin required all in person ballots to be counted first and then absentee.

Sydney Powell's case was dismissed...as were the two additional cases she filed in Wisconsin.

The Kraken Cracks Under Pressure: Sidney Powell Claims No Reasonable Person Would Conclude That [Her] Statements Were Truly Statements of Fact

2. Jesse Morgan says he saw 288,000 ballots in the containers he transported. No evidence offered. I have to wonder how in hell he could see through the containers to know they were filled out. He claims they disappeared. He also claims his house is haunted. Here is a gaylord. How in hell did he know the contents were fraudulent ballots?

1669315780342.png
Then there is Ethan Pease:
Fact check: USPS investigation disproved claim of backdated ballots in Wisconsin

Then there is Gregory Stenstrom.

The Delaware County District Attorney’s Special Investigation Unit then conducted an investigation into the matter.

This alleged whistleblower complaint was part of a 92-page lawsuit filed in November 2021 by attorney Thomas J. Carroll on behalf of Republicans Ruth Moton, Gregory Stenstrom and Leah Hoopes claiming common law fraud, and negligent and fraudulent misrepresentation related to the 2020 general election.

The complaint relies on what it called evidence, in particular three videos posted to Twitter and in an Nov. 17, 2021, story by conservative website Newsmax.

Stollsteimer said there was no merit found to the claims, videos or suggestions of election wrongdoing.

Your epoch times links require I "register" with them. Nope.

Your link claiming some woman named Susan was interviewed on Dan O'Donnell and said about 20 people at group homes in Milwaukee had their ballots filled out by workers at those homes. No last name. No facility name. And you think that is proof?

protectionist

Governor
1. Wisconsin required all in person ballots to be counted first and then absentee.

Sydney Powell's case was dismissed...as were the two additional cases she filed in Wisconsin.

The Kraken Cracks Under Pressure: Sidney Powell Claims No Reasonable Person Would Conclude That [Her] Statements Were Truly Statements of Fact

2. Jesse Morgan says he saw 288,000 ballots in the containers he transported. No evidence offered. I have to wonder how in hell he could see through the containers to know they were filled out. He claims they disappeared. He also claims his house is haunted. Here is a gaylord. How in hell did he know the contents were fraudulent ballots?

View attachment 73143
Then there is Ethan Pease:
Fact check: USPS investigation disproved claim of backdated ballots in Wisconsin

Then there is Gregory Stenstrom.

The Delaware County District Attorney’s Special Investigation Unit then conducted an investigation into the matter.

This alleged whistleblower complaint was part of a 92-page lawsuit filed in November 2021 by attorney Thomas J. Carroll on behalf of Republicans Ruth Moton, Gregory Stenstrom and Leah Hoopes claiming common law fraud, and negligent and fraudulent misrepresentation related to the 2020 general election.

The complaint relies on what it called evidence, in particular three videos posted to Twitter and in an Nov. 17, 2021, story by conservative website Newsmax.

Stollsteimer said there was no merit found to the claims, videos or suggestions of election wrongdoing.

Your epoch times links require I "register" with them. Nope.

Your link claiming some woman named Susan was interviewed on Dan O'Donnell and said about 20 people at group homes in Milwaukee had their ballots filled out by workers at those homes. No last name. No facility name. And you think that is proof?
So you are claiming that Biden came up with a whopping 109,000 votes in ONE HOUR, to near zero for Trump. You're willing to present that ? :rolleyes:

Delaware County District Attorney’s Special Investigation Unit - Yeah 1669344175309.png

All Democrats. No such thing as an "investigation", when Democrats are doing it.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So you are claiming that Biden came up with a whopping 109,000 votes in ONE HOUR, to near zero for Trump. You're willing to present that ? :rolleyes:

Delaware County District Attorney’s Special Investigation Unit - Yeah View attachment 73146

All Democrats. No such thing as an "investigation", when Democrats are doing it.
You don't read the info provided. Your ignorance is overwhelming.

protectionist

Governor
You don't read the info provided. Your ignorance is overwhelming.
" Info" or propaganda ? No need to read what Democrats say - they lie pathologically.
Do we need to read what they said about Russian collusion - or Hillary's laughable stream of lies ?

As for ignorance, I've proven many times there is no one more ignorant than all the information-deprived victims of leftwing OMISSION media. Wanna try one of my QUIZ for Liberals, to find out how "overwhelming" your ignorance is ?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
" Info" or propaganda ? No need to read what Democrats say - they lie pathologically.
Do we need to read what they said about Russian collusion - or Hillary's laughable stream of lies ?

As for ignorance, I've proven many times there is no one more ignorant than all the information-deprived victims of leftwing OMISSION media. Wanna try one of my QUIZ for Liberals, to find out how "overwhelming" your ignorance is ?
You have proven your own ignorance. The fact is your reliance on Trump and his loyal followers, in spite of all evidence to the contrary, makes you a joke.

Not all of what I've posted comes from sources you question. Gabe Sterling and Raffensperger in Ga are republicans. Trump's AG said there was no evidence of substantial fraud. Trump's appointee in cyber security was fired by Trump for saying there was no evidence of Dominion systems being hacked...not allowed to disagree with the Donald.

Last edited:

write on

Senator

protectionist

Governor
You have proven your own ignorance. The fact is your reliance on Trump and his loyal followers, in spite of all evidence to the contrary, makes you a joke.

Not all of what I've posted comes from sources you question. Gabe Sterling and Raffensperger in Ga are republicans. Trump's AG said there was no evidence of substantial fraud. Trump's appointee in cyber security was fired by Trump for saying there was no evidence of Dominion systems being hacked...not allowed to disagree with the Donald.
And for every one of these fraud deniers, there are a dozen people who substantiate the fraud. Ho hum.

Let me know when you want to take one of the quizzes, but I won't hold my breath.

protectionist

Governor

protectionist

Governor
Tell me about it! :rolleyes:

Business insider is a mouthpiece for Democrats. It has the credibility of a wart hog.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
And for every one of these fraud deniers, there are a dozen people who substantiate the fraud. Ho hum.

Let me know when you want to take one of the quizzes, but I won't hold my breath.
You have Lindell, Lott, D'Souza, Powell, Gabelman, Giuliani and Trump.
I have the judges in 61 lawsuits, Tramp's AG Barr, Trump's head of cyber security, the Republican SoS in Georgia, and a ton of experts in elections who did audits in every battleground state...

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.

So we have highly unpopular progressive policy agendas and record high percentage reporting the country is on the wrong track, yet the democrats keep winning "walk off" elections...because what? Trump? It just looks fishy to those of us who don't believe the government pronouncements that they are infallible and honest to a "t." And we don't give a crap what the "experts" say about elections, because they tend to be wrong about everything.

EatTheRich

President
So we have highly unpopular progressive policy agendas and record high percentage reporting the country is on the wrong track, yet the democrats keep winning "walk off" elections...because what? Trump? It just looks fishy to those of us who don't believe the government pronouncements that they are infallible and honest to a "t." And we don't give a crap what the "experts" say about elections, because they tend to be wrong about everything.
So the bottom line is that it “looks fishy” because you don’t like the outcomes. You think those people saying the country is on the wrong track because Roe v. Wade got overturned are about to turn around and vote Republican? BTW where is the unpopular progressive policy agenda?

Raoul_Luke

So the bottom line is that it “looks fishy” because you don’t like the outcomes. You think those people saying the country is on the wrong track because Roe v. Wade got overturned are about to turn around and vote Republican? BTW where is the unpopular progressive policy agenda?
No, it looks "fishy" because the outcomes are inconsistent with the mood of the voters. If there was ever a "throw the bums out" election - this one was it. Yet the dems came out smelling like a rose.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
1. Really? You know people think the country is on the wrong track, but also want to blame democrats in congress for that. In fact, republicans have flipped off women of the country by pushing to outlaw abortion...Gee, could that be one reason why women think the country is going the wrong way, but without blaming democrats?
Republicans pass laws restricting voting and put themselves above the Secretary of State in running elections and you think people blame democrats?
2. I don't care if you are skeptical of "government pronouncements". I don't care if you dismiss the experts. I do expect that you will also dismiss the likes of John Lott and Dinesh D'Souza. Their "facts" are simply bizarre.

So who do you believe? Bloggers like @God of War? Marjorie Taylor Greene or Lauren Boerbert? Trump?

I have pointed out the problems with what some people have told us...like the truck driver who claimed to have transported 288,000 fraudulent ballots from New York to PA. How likely is it that he'd have been able to use his xray vision to see inside of the gaylord containers? Gabelman said there were nursing homes that had 100% turnout to vote in Wisconsin. I documented that those places had 10 or 15 residents. Note that Gabelman was fired by the legislator who hired him.

Who else do you have? Lindell?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No, it looks "fishy" because the outcomes are inconsistent with the mood of the voters. If there was ever a "throw the bums out" election - this one was it. Yet the dems came out smelling like a rose.
Except for the number of really shitty candidates on the republican side. In many cases it was Trump's endorsement that was the kiss of death. Too many of the republicans were election deniers and most people think that is crap.

Too many republicans alienated women by pushing anti-abortion policies. Too many people were against the idea of taking away the right of gay people to marry. When a republican candidate talks about wanting to switch from being a vampire to being a werewolf, what would you expect?

Raoul_Luke

Except for the number of really shitty candidates on the republican side. In many cases it was Trump's endorsement that was the kiss of death. Too many of the republicans were election deniers and most people think that is crap.

Too many republicans alienated women by pushing anti-abortion policies. Too many people were against the idea of taking away the right of gay people to marry. When a republican candidate talks about wanting to switch from being a vampire to being a werewolf, what would you expect?
1669572576516.png

1669572468920.png

The idea that the Republican "bad candidates" led voters to choose the likes of Hochul, Fetterman, Whitmer and Hobbs simply does not pass the laugh test. You liked the outcome, so the disconnect looks fine to you, but those of us with more than an ounce of intelligence, logic and honesty look at the results of that election and wonder "how the f*ck did that happen?"