• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The great state of Texas

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Has supported its citizens and the second amendment, long live Texas!!!

Imagine that... no state-granted permit required to exercise a constitutionally enumerated right.

Whodathunkit?

Imagine these lisping leftist twinks’ reaction if they were required to get a “permit” to speak or write their profoundly retarded screeds...

4/15

Mayor
Imagine that... no state-granted permit required to exercise a constitutionally enumerated right.

Whodathunkit?

Imagine these lisping leftist twinks’ reaction if they were required to get a “permit” to speak or write their profoundly retarded screeds...
You need a gun so i can kill you.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
These right wingers watch waaayyyy to many old westerns, shoot em all and let god sort them out - right!

I hope you all march right out and find a reason to shoot at each other - remember though, when you lose they will come get all your guns and ammo and be better armed for the next fool !

Have at it guys, have fun exercising your 2nd amendment rights - now how will your beloved men in blue know who is a criminal and who is a gun nut - besides the big gut and old age?

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
TYezass is such a shithole state i hope they kill each other in a few weeks.
That's a comforting thought. The gun nuts think we all should just trust their professed good intentions.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
These right wingers watch waaayyyy to many old westerns, shoot em all and let god sort them out - right!

I hope you all march right out and find a reason to shoot at each other - remember though, when you lose they will come get all your guns and ammo and be better armed for the next fool !

Have at it guys, have fun exercising your 2nd amendment rights - now how will your beloved men in blue know who is a criminal and who is a gun nut - besides the big gut and old age?
By the way they hold their Gun...………..there will be fewer shootings in Texas than blue inner cities, criminals don't like getting shot back at!