• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

the Greatest Loser loses again ! Imagine that folks!

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
And yet the cult base on here still Loves the guy, a kind of man love the shaman talk's about. I am not sure what is so appealing about a morbidly obese, turkey necked, weak as a 5 year old man but he definitely has that right wing MOJO going

That KISS OF DEATH ENDORSEMENT stays consistent and produces yet another loss, but then he is teaching the GOP how to win right?

LMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAO

So where are all the posters who predicted the ouster of Newsome in CALI - if it's brown flush it down?

CRICKETS - now onto Saturday.........

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
No one Loves Trump more than you do, hellfire, you have such a crush you can't get him out of your mind and post of him in every reply.

P I T I F U L

Only a fool thought Cali would recall a WHITE leftist

California voters get what they deserve (msn.com)
sorry, unlike you I am not on here EVERYDAY 24/7/365 lmao

So why did you right wingers try and do it and then claim voter fraud before the first ballot was cast ?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
sorry, unlike you I am not on here EVERYDAY 24/7/365 lmao

So why did you right wingers try and do it and then claim voter fraud before the first ballot was cast ?
Boy, this is 1st day in 9 that I'm not in my combine so your "24/7/365" is another one of your Lies and it's laughable that you're here with all those BIG projects you have going on :cool:

After almost two weeks of long days I'm enjoying the Rain

I'm not a republican #2 Lie in your reply

:)"Chemical Officer":)