• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The greatest loser losing supporters on PJ - YES !

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You haven't proven any shtick.

It's always the same. The right wing will create a drama that is meaningless.

Like fox newz talking about and bolstering, who is it?, niki minoj...or wtf'n ever.

FVCK!
wtf? the crazed leftists shreiked for a week over the rally....that was nothing. nothing.

be a man.... say it.... it was nothing.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You haven't proven any shtick.

It's always the same. The right wing will create a drama that is meaningless.

Like fox newz talking about and bolstering, who is it?, niki minoj...or wtf'n ever.

FVCK!

man up.

the crazed shrieked for years about the border...

today, biden sends hatians home, theres shit going down jus like i nthe trump era and before... and no one has shit to say.

be a man. say it. looks bad...right? say it. have some stones.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Ok, so now we have it in writing for all to see

1. The ego wall has failed to stop immigrants and the righties are posting this in many threads - so there is one example. You can't complain about all the immigrants without blaming the source of the problem - the wall isn't working plain and simple - if it did they wouldn't be crossing so easily. So all the boasts and claims from the past are null and void, all the " wait and see " posts have shown it's true failure. Hell Yeah! Keep up the bashing of the wall and the immigrants, but be sure to post Joe is shipping them out too like a right winger did already.

2. The miracle signature vaccine doesn't work. So the greatest loser's self proclaimed miracle doesn't work, so all the anti-vaxers are simply giving the greatest loser the finger and telling him to FvCK OFF. That he must be part of the deep state trying to alter their DNA/ Heart and melt their brains ( still waiting on a link to those brains melting ) . So how can you support him and support the anti-vaxer agenda AT THE SAME TIME, better yet how can you listen to Fox and support the anti-vaxer propaganda they spew when their own Covid rules are harsher than Biden's. As I have said before, some people are such easy targets........SO BASH AWAY AT THE FAILED VACCINE AND KEEP POKING THE GREATSET LOSER IN THE EYE !

So 2 strikes on the greatest loser and I don't think there is one right winger left still behind him 100%, our work is almost complete ! Yeah , hell yeah
Rants as this makes it clear why you posted you were a "Chemical Officer"

You're really out there in outer space Boy!

Joe is spending $2M a day to not build the Wall and look under that Texas bridge..........

Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
It was "nothing" because the left wing saw what was coming and took precautions.

Why didn't the right wing?
It was nothing cause those protesters are comprised of pussies, and if connected to 1/6 should be jailed....

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

1. The ego wall has failed to stop immigrants and the righties are posting this in many threads - so there is one example. You can't complain about all the immigrants without blaming the source of the problem - the wall isn't working plain and simple - if it did they wouldn't be crossing so easily. So all the boasts and claims from the past are null and void, all the " wait and see " posts have shown it's true failure. Hell Yeah! Keep up the bashing of the wall and the immigrants, but be sure to post Joe is shipping them out too like a right winger did already.

2. The miracle signature vaccine doesn't work. So the greatest loser's self proclaimed miracle doesn't work, so all the anti-vaxers are simply giving the greatest loser the finger and telling him to FvCK OFF. That he must be part of the deep state trying to alter their DNA/ Heart and melt their brains ( still waiting on a link to those brains melting ) . So how can you support him and support the anti-vaxer agenda AT THE SAME TIME, better yet how can you listen to Fox and support the anti-vaxer propaganda they spew when their own Covid rules are harsher than Biden's. As I have said before, some people are such easy targets........SO BASH AWAY AT THE FAILED VACCINE AND KEEP POKING THE GREATSET LOSER IN THE EYE !

So 2 strikes on the greatest loser and I don't think there is one right winger left still behind him 100%, our work is almost complete ! Yeah , hell yeah
Yes, yes he is

Joe Biden's ship has started to sink (msn.com)

US was better with President Trump than with President Biden (msn.com)

:)

Last edited:

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It was nothing cause those protesters are comprised of pussies, and if connected to 1/6 should be jailed....
A 1/6 fool got a whole 8 months in prison
A bag of pot gets more than that
1/6 is played up as worse than 9/11 !!!!!!!!

1. Bull$hit. They are crossing where there isn't a wall.
2. Bull$hit. The vaccine works very well.
3. Prove to us that all non vaxers are Trump supporters or even conservatives.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Oh it's was not good but 9 months in prison is a joke since it's been compared worse than 9/11 by many
i'm not sure there's a 1:1 there.

in the instance of 9/11.. you know thw story...planes..destruction..mass death..

on 1/6 there was to some degree and insurrection...storming..intent to disrupt proceedings..

certain felonies apply.... the one dude i think deserved imprisonment. let's not let the crazies dictate the comparisons..

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
i'm not sure there's a 1:1 there.

in the instance of 9/11.. you know thw story...planes..destruction..mass death..

on 1/6 there was to some degree and insurrection...storming..intent to disrupt proceedings..

certain felonies apply.... the one dude i think deserved imprisonment. let's not let the crazies dictate the comparisons..
It's why I can't believe only 8 months

So we should send all those Cubans in Miami back to Cuba? How about all those Afghans we just evacuated?
Profiles in Cowardice, by a Preppy Pipsqueak

The Soviet bloc's takeover of Cuba violated the Monroe Doctrine. JFK should have followed through on what the great James Monroe established, like Ronaldus Magnus did in Grenada. All Camelot Dung did was let the refugees try to do his duty for him, then let them get slaughtered on the beach.

The Bush Doctrine, promulgated by another loose-cannon fraternity brat, was overreach, so I can't consider the Afghans as having supported a legitimate presence by the American military, as the Cuban patriots had done, all alone and abandoned, for our side.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Profiles in Cowardice, by a Preppy Pipsqueak

The Soviet bloc's takeover of Cuba violated the Monroe Doctrine. JFK should have followed through on what the great James Monroe established, like Ronaldus Magnus did in Grenada. All Camelot Dung did was let the refugees try to do his duty for him, then let them get slaughtered on the beach.

The Bush Doctrine, promulgated by another loose-cannon fraternity brat, was overreach, so I can't consider the Afghans as having supported a legitimate presence by the American military, as the Cuban patriots had done, all alone and abandoned, for our side.
Castro led a rebellion against a gangster regime. He did not get help from the Soviet Union until long after Batista had fled the country.