• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The habitual lesson the left gives is to lie.

God of War

Governor
It started decades ago when they got our daughters to get abortions without telling their parents. Now, it is about telling children to get a Covid vaccine and not tell the parents. When the voice of authority such as school or government tells a child to lie to their parents they have committed a betrayal beyond measure. It is an immoral, evil thing to do to put this authorized spirit of lying between a child and a parent.

I've said it here before. Truth telling has been a pillar of our society... our Christian society... and though imperfectly implemented it existed and made us thrive. Since kicking God out of the public square truth telling has taken a beating and so do we as a nation. The biggest corruptions are supported by lies. You see it in the third world and it is the reason it is the third world.

Here is what I mean... think about it because this is important. Other religions are indifferent to lying or actually praise their god for being a deceiver. In Christianity God is a truth teller and Satan is a deceiver.

Galatians 4:16
So have I become your enemy by telling you the truth?

John 8:45
But because I speak the truth, you do not believe Me.

John 8:32
and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.”

1 John 2:21
I have not written to you because you do not know the truth, but because you do know it, and because no lie is of the truth.

John 16:7
But I tell you the truth, it is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I go, I will send Him to you.

John 8:44
You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

1 Timothy 2:7
For this I was appointed a preacher and an apostle (I am telling the truth, I am not lying) as a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and truth.

Mark 12:14
They *came and *said to Him, “Teacher, we know that You are truthful and defer to no one; for You are not partial to any, but teach the way of God in truth. Is it lawful to pay a poll-tax to Caesar, or not?

Galatians 1:20
(Now in what I am writing to you, I assure you before God that I am not lying.)

Psalm 52:3
You love evil more than good,
Falsehood more than speaking what is right. Selah.

John 16:12
“I have many more things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.

Proverbs 8:7
“For my mouth will utter truth;
And wickedness is an abomination to my lips.

Ephesians 4:25
Therefore, laying aside falsehood, speak truth each one of you with his neighbor, for we are members of one another.

Zechariah 8:16
These are the things which you should do: speak the truth to one another; judge with truth and judgment for peace in your gates.

Ephesians 4:15
but speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in all aspects into Him who is the head, even Christ,

John 8:40
But as it is, you are seeking to kill Me, a man who has told you the truth, which I heard from God; this Abraham did not do.

Proverbs 12:17
He who speaks truth tells what is right,
But a false witness, deceit.

John 19:35
And he who has seen has testified, and his testimony is true; and he knows that he is telling the truth, so that you also may believe.

John 16:13
But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come.

Romans 9:1
I am telling the truth in Christ, I am not lying, my conscience testifies with me in the Holy Spirit,

Proverbs 12:19
Truthful lips will be established forever,
But a lying tongue is only for a moment.

Isaiah 30:10
Who say to the seers, “You must not see visions”;
And to the prophets, “You must not prophesy to us what is right,
Speak to us pleasant words,
Prophesy illusions.

John 8:46
Which one of you convicts Me of sin? If I speak truth, why do you not believe Me?

1 John 4:6
We are from God; he who knows God listens to us; he who is not from God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

Psalm 15:2
He who walks with integrity, and works righteousness,
And speaks truth in his heart.

James 5:19
My brethren, if any among you strays from the truth and one turns him back,

1 John 1:6
If we say that we have fellowship with Him and yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth;

1 John 2:4
The one who says, “I have come to know Him,” and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him;

John 14:6
Jesus *said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.

John 18:37
Therefore Pilate said to Him, “So You are a king?” Jesus answered, “You say correctly that I am a king. For this I have been born, and for this I have come into the world, to testify to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth hears My voice.”

2 Timothy 2:18
men who have gone astray from the truth saying that the resurrection has already taken place, and they upset the faith of some.

2 Corinthians 5:13
For if we are beside ourselves, it is for God; if we are of sound mind, it is for you.

John 3:21
But he who practices the truth comes to the Light, so that his deeds may be manifested as having been wrought in God.”

John 18:23
Jesus answered him, “If I have spoken wrongly, testify of the wrong; but if rightly, why do you strike Me?”

Romans 3:4
May it never be! Rather, let God be found true, though every man be found a liar, as it is written,
“That You may be justified in Your words,
And prevail when You are judged.”

Proverbs 16:13
Righteous lips are the delight of kings,
And he who speaks right is loved.

Daniel 10:21
However, I will tell you what is inscribed in the writing of truth. Yet there is no one who stands firmly with me against these forces except Michael your prince.

John 8:58
Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am.”

Psalm 58:3
The wicked are estranged from the womb;
These who speak lies go astray from birth.

1 John 3:18
Little children, let us not love with word or with tongue, but in deed and truth.

John 5:25
Truly, truly, I say to you, an hour is coming and now is, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live.

2 Timothy 4:4
and will turn away their ears from the truth and will turn aside to myths.

Acts 4:20
for we cannot stop speaking about what we have seen and heard.”

Ephesians 5:9
(for the fruit of the Light consists in all goodness and righteousness and truth),

1 John 1:8
If we say that we have no sin, we are deceiving ourselves and the truth is not in us.

Matthew 25:12
But he answered, ‘Truly I say to you, I do not know you.’

Leviticus 19:11
‘You shall not steal, nor deal falsely, nor lie to one another.

It started decades ago when they got our daughters to get abortions without telling their parents. Now, it is about telling children to get a Covid vaccine and not tell the parents. When the voice of authority such as school or government tells a child to lie to their parents they have committed a betrayal beyond measure. It is an immoral, evil thing to do to put this authorized spirit of lying between a child and a parent.

I've said it here before. Truth telling has been a pillar of our society... our Christian society... and though imperfectly implemented it existed and made us thrive. Since kicking God out of the public square truth telling has taken a beating and so do we as a nation. The biggest corruptions are supported by lies. You see it in the third world and it is the reason it is the third world.

Here is what I mean... think about it because this is important. Other religions are indifferent to lying or actually praise their god for being a deceiver. In Christianity God is a truth teller and Satan is a deceiver.

Galatians 4:16
So have I become your enemy by telling you the truth?

John 8:45
But because I speak the truth, you do not believe Me.

John 8:32
and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.”

1 John 2:21
I have not written to you because you do not know the truth, but because you do know it, and because no lie is of the truth.

John 16:7
But I tell you the truth, it is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I go, I will send Him to you.

John 8:44
You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

1 Timothy 2:7
For this I was appointed a preacher and an apostle (I am telling the truth, I am not lying) as a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and truth.

Mark 12:14
They *came and *said to Him, “Teacher, we know that You are truthful and defer to no one; for You are not partial to any, but teach the way of God in truth. Is it lawful to pay a poll-tax to Caesar, or not?

Galatians 1:20
(Now in what I am writing to you, I assure you before God that I am not lying.)

Psalm 52:3
You love evil more than good,
Falsehood more than speaking what is right. Selah.

John 16:12
“I have many more things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.

Proverbs 8:7
“For my mouth will utter truth;
And wickedness is an abomination to my lips.

Ephesians 4:25
Therefore, laying aside falsehood, speak truth each one of you with his neighbor, for we are members of one another.

Zechariah 8:16
These are the things which you should do: speak the truth to one another; judge with truth and judgment for peace in your gates.

Ephesians 4:15
but speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in all aspects into Him who is the head, even Christ,

John 8:40
But as it is, you are seeking to kill Me, a man who has told you the truth, which I heard from God; this Abraham did not do.

Proverbs 12:17
He who speaks truth tells what is right,
But a false witness, deceit.

John 19:35
And he who has seen has testified, and his testimony is true; and he knows that he is telling the truth, so that you also may believe.

John 16:13
But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come.

Romans 9:1
I am telling the truth in Christ, I am not lying, my conscience testifies with me in the Holy Spirit,

Proverbs 12:19
Truthful lips will be established forever,
But a lying tongue is only for a moment.

Isaiah 30:10
Who say to the seers, “You must not see visions”;
And to the prophets, “You must not prophesy to us what is right,
Speak to us pleasant words,
Prophesy illusions.

John 8:46
Which one of you convicts Me of sin? If I speak truth, why do you not believe Me?

1 John 4:6
We are from God; he who knows God listens to us; he who is not from God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

Psalm 15:2
He who walks with integrity, and works righteousness,
And speaks truth in his heart.

James 5:19
My brethren, if any among you strays from the truth and one turns him back,

1 John 1:6
If we say that we have fellowship with Him and yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth;

1 John 2:4
The one who says, “I have come to know Him,” and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him;

John 14:6
Jesus *said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.

John 18:37
Therefore Pilate said to Him, “So You are a king?” Jesus answered, “You say correctly that I am a king. For this I have been born, and for this I have come into the world, to testify to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth hears My voice.”

2 Timothy 2:18
men who have gone astray from the truth saying that the resurrection has already taken place, and they upset the faith of some.

2 Corinthians 5:13
For if we are beside ourselves, it is for God; if we are of sound mind, it is for you.

John 3:21
But he who practices the truth comes to the Light, so that his deeds may be manifested as having been wrought in God.”

John 18:23
Jesus answered him, “If I have spoken wrongly, testify of the wrong; but if rightly, why do you strike Me?”

Romans 3:4
May it never be! Rather, let God be found true, though every man be found a liar, as it is written,
“That You may be justified in Your words,
And prevail when You are judged.”

Proverbs 16:13
Righteous lips are the delight of kings,
And he who speaks right is loved.

Daniel 10:21
However, I will tell you what is inscribed in the writing of truth. Yet there is no one who stands firmly with me against these forces except Michael your prince.

John 8:58
Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am.”

Psalm 58:3
The wicked are estranged from the womb;
These who speak lies go astray from birth.

1 John 3:18
Little children, let us not love with word or with tongue, but in deed and truth.

John 5:25
Truly, truly, I say to you, an hour is coming and now is, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live.

2 Timothy 4:4
and will turn away their ears from the truth and will turn aside to myths.

Acts 4:20
for we cannot stop speaking about what we have seen and heard.”

Ephesians 5:9
(for the fruit of the Light consists in all goodness and righteousness and truth),

1 John 1:8
If we say that we have no sin, we are deceiving ourselves and the truth is not in us.

Matthew 25:12
But he answered, ‘Truly I say to you, I do not know you.’

Leviticus 19:11
‘You shall not steal, nor deal falsely, nor lie to one another.
Did you get vaccinated yet?

God of War

Governor
@ObamacareForever

No kidding aside... and off the top of my head with no real forethought.

Stop the vaccination mandates from working down the age ladder.

Keep those over 70 on the vax because its either too late to get off or it truly works for them.

Pay for finding the most successful existing antiviral drugs that work against Covid.

Engage in early treatment of those who get sick with Ivermection and Regeneron.

Stop illegal and legal immigration.

Greatly curtail international travel.

Put up sophisticated surveillance systems for deadly Covid variants.

Plan on allowing the Swedish model to transpire here in the U.S.

God of War

Governor
Not really. Have you seen his Big Lie/Kraken/1/6 denier posts?
You always kinda slink around like that.

With covid or becaue of covid. Did you ever find out? Because that itself is a lie.

What is being done to the Sixers is being done in name of a lie to cover up another lie.

@ObamacareForever

No kidding aside... and off the top of my head with no real forethought.

Stop the vaccination mandates from working down the age ladder.

Keep those over 70 on the vax because its either too late to get off or it truly works for them.

Pay for finding the most successful existing antiviral drugs that work against Covid.

Engage in early treatment of those who get sick with Ivermection and Regeneron.

Stop illegal and legal immigration.

Greatly curtail international travel.

Put up sophisticated surveillance systems for deadly Covid variants.

Plan on allowing the Swedish model to transpire here in the U.S.

God of War

Governor
Well, you tried to be funny... but nothing Adam Sandler has ever been in is actually funny. Ask anyone with a real sense of humor.

The chances that the vaccines are turning out to be a real cluster [Unwelcome language removed] is increasing. What will you do and say then? Deny the truth as per usual I predict.

Well, you tried to be funny... but nothing Adam Sandler has ever been in is actually funny. Ask anyone with a real sense of humor.

The chances that the vaccines are turning out to be a real cluster [Unwelcome language removed] is increasing. What will you do and say then? Deny the truth as per usual I predict.
Are you even living in reality?
The vaccines are working as intended.