• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Hellish Regime of Joe Biden---

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lance Freeman

Council Member
A Commentary by Lance Freeman:

In my view, what we are witnessing today, unfolding before us, is the Second Bolshevik Revolution in progress. And if it is not stopped, and stopped quickly, we are in for a hellish ride. The following is a brief run-down of what we can expect from Senor Biden and his Progressive cohorts in Congress:

I have already mentioned the 'Covid lock-down' in my other posts; the one Biden intends to impose on the nation following his inauguration, and the forced vaccinations that will come after. This represents a nightmare in and of itself. Now, Biden says that he will send a bill to Congress that will offer citizenship to 11 million illegals. Dozens of migrant caravans, from Guatemala and other parts of Central America, are already at our southern border, waiting for Biden to remove Trump's wall, and loosen immigration policies, so that they can come in. This is insane. [I think I mentioned the word 'insane' in reference to this man before]. Further, he has appointed Janet Yellen, the former Federal Reserve Chair-Person, as his Treasury Secretary. In other words, he has brought our main enemy, the Federal Reserve, into his cabinet. Oh, joy---

This is getting sicker and sicker. So, what else will a Biden presidency bring us? Well--how about Censorship? If Biden successfully takes the WH, you will see censorship in America such as you have never experienced before; the kind of censorship reminiscent of the old Soviet Union and China. In fact, this has already begun, with social media platforms banning anybody who does not agree with the results of the November 3 electoral fraud, or demonstrates any kind of resistance.

If Biden succeeds, the Second Amendment of the Constitution will be toast. All Americans will be disarmed and rendered helpless in the face of Bolshevist tyranny. The United States cannot be defeated so long as the people bear arms. Every tyrant in history, with dictatorship in mind, understood this. The November 3 'Big Steal' is now exposed for what it truly is: a Marxist Coup d'Etat against the people of the United States. Two or three countries in Europe have being named as collaborators in this scam to bring down the United States, Italy being the main one.

Biden was one of the major architects of the Patriot Act (real name: Traitors Act), which took away a good portion of our liberties, in the name of fighting terror. Now, he is pushing his new 'Terrorism Act' through Congress; an Act which will lead to suppression of dissent anywhere in the United States, and the complete abrogation of free speech. Anyone identified as a Patriot, or Nationalist, will be rounded up and incarcerated somewhere. And God help them if they are caught with firearms in their possession.

This is the Brave New World into which we are headed. The United States is ruled by traitors and criminals (wolves in sheep's clothing), and that is why it has become so evil. If Barack Obama was the 'First King' of Sodom and Gomorrah, then Biden is his successor, the 'Second King'. We have not seen depravity in this country until Biden and Harris are well into their first term, and have blown apart what is left of the foundations of liberty. Biden and Harris are merely clones of Obama and Michelle, mirror images.

The Democratic Party should be flushed out of the shadows and called out for what it is: the Communist Party, USA. It is high time the American people understood that. The traitors who brought us to this hellish point should be arrested and charged with treason. But that will never happen so long as our citizens choose to sit on their butts and watch TV.

The people who voted for Biden have no idea of the Hell they have brought upon this nation, or what they have ushered in. Those hellish communistic rules, regulations, laws, and impositions will apply to them also. In the end, they will have gone down, and taken the rest of us down with them. The question for patriots is this: Can we allow all of this to happen? The military option is currently our best option to stop this tragedy, but will it act in time, or even act at all? That is the $64,000 question.

Note: You will notice that 'Progressives' (i.e. closet Marxists) will throw out the word 'Democracy' liberally in their speeches (pun intended). This is designed to stymie people and sidetrack them; to throw them off the Bolshevik track. Democracy, in the hands of Progressives, simply means 'Jewish rule'. When you begin to understand their deceptive language, and how they apply it, everything begins to fall into place. Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Shumer both use the word 'Democracy' a lot in their speeches. In fact, every traitor in Congress uses it in public. But what does it really mean?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Reminiscent? To whom?

Soviet Russia beat dissent to death. Let's not pretend we're even remotely close to such a thing

Lance Freeman

Council Member
Reminiscent? To whom?

Soviet Russia beat dissent to death. Let's not pretend we're even remotely close to such a thing
It always starts slow, PhilFish, and is gradually ratcheted up. This is called 'Gradualism' and has been the MO (strategy) of the Globalists in America for a long time. And yes, what I described is reminiscent of Marxist regimes. And no, we are not quite at the level of the Soviets yet. Nor do we wish to be. Being forewarned is being forearmed. That is the intent of my essay here. But thanks for being the first to reply.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
It always starts slow, PhilFish, and is gradually ratcheted up. This is called 'Gradualism' and has been the MO (strategy) of the Globalists in America for a long time. And yes, what I described is reminiscent of Marxist regimes. And no, we are not quite at the level of the Soviets yet. Nor do we wish to be. Being forewarned is being forearmed. That is the intent of my essay here. But thanks for being the first to reply.
We're not even at quite... Tis a shame to attempt to equate

Lance Freeman

Council Member
Folks, if the information given in this video by Brother Nathanael does not make you retch while watching it, I don't know what in the world will. Everyone in America appears to be sleeping through the horrific changes being brought about by the sick administration of Joe Biden in Washington. Wake the hell up, people. That goes double for you, White man! Does the White Christian man in this country have any idea, any clue, as to where he is headed, and what is being prepared for him?

Brother Nathanael Channel - Regime Change 2021

The State of Texas is moving to secede from this awful Union. We wish them God-speed in this effort. Perhaps if they succeed, others will have the courage to follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.