• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Inconvenient Truth of the Democratic Party

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
That which they accuse their opponents of being and doing are the very thing they are and do. They are inherently dishonest, untrustworthy, irresponsible, and lazy in that they forsake fiscal responsibility for scheming and lying, dirty tricks and even violence.
Democrats are like a scourge, a disease that afflicts and infects every good thing. They poison society like a plague for which their is no cure but complete eradication.
They will never be able to participate in a society that respects individual rights and the rule of law. Democrats make up a permanent criminal class that can never fully assimilate into polite society. They have turned a nation of laws into a lawless country in which gangs of roving thugs attack the weak and the innocent and where people must arm themselves to protect the basic elements of life.

https://www.prageru.com/video/the-inconvenient-truth-about-the-democratic-party/?fbclid=IwAR3Fw_-BIovKJvwtLFgIMAYUBccv7e3kquC8-9TzTXH4wiQ3dQcVoFalY50

BobbyT

Governor
That which they accuse their opponents of being and doing are the very thing they are and do. They are inherently dishonest, untrustworthy, irresponsible, and lazy in that they forsake fiscal responsibility for scheming and lying, dirty tricks and even violence.
Democrats are like a scourge, a disease that afflicts and infects every good thing. They poison society like a plague for which their is no cure but complete eradication.
They will never be able to participate in a society that respects individual rights and the rule of law. Democrats make up a permanent criminal class that can never fully assimilate into polite society. They have turned a nation of laws into a lawless country in which gangs of roving thugs attack the weak and the innocent and where people must arm themselves to protect the basic elements of life.

https://www.prageru.com/video/the-inconvenient-truth-about-the-democratic-party/?fbclid=IwAR3Fw_-BIovKJvwtLFgIMAYUBccv7e3kquC8-9TzTXH4wiQ3dQcVoFalY50
Goodness, no wonder you're so fearful. That's quite the boogyman you've conjured up. I hope you can sleep at night. Luckily there's no such thing as the democrat party, so you're safe.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Goodness, no wonder you're so fearful. That's quite the boogyman you've conjured up. I hope you can sleep at night. Luckily there's no such thing as the democrat party, so you're safe.
Your ignorance of history helps you ignore the evil deeds of the Democrat Party, apparently. I imagine that's how most Democrats deal with it.

Jen

Senator

I believe that the Democrat Party was once full of normal, good Americans. It was infiltrated by the scourge you describe here. Like a cancer, this scourge turned the whole party rotten from the inside in such a way that it can no longer be redeemed.

It has, indeed, become a permanent criminal class that will never be able to assimilate into any society of normal, good human beings. They protect the most heinous criminals while they find some flaw in any victim of those criminals ........and then they turn things around so that victim becomes the criminal while the actual criminal is coddled.

Such a shameful and sad state of affairs the Democrats have brought us to.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
I believe that the Democrat Party was once full of normal, good Americans. It was infiltrated by the scourge you describe here. Like a cancer, this scourge turned the whole party rotten from the inside in such a way that it can no longer be redeemed.

It has, indeed, become a permanent criminal class that will never be able to assimilate into any society of normal, good human beings. They protect the most heinous criminals while they find some flaw in any victim of those criminals ........and then they turn things around so that victim becomes the criminal while the actual criminal is coddled.

Such a shameful and sad state of affairs the Democrats have brought us to.
I believe they were good people during the Second World War when the country had a common and deadly enemy. But the party was always full of racists. And that element won out after the war.
My family was all Democrat, when I was growing up. Everyone I knew, until I left home to go to college and then to the navy, was Democrat, Baptist, and racist.
The Democrats we are having to contend with today are no different than the church bombers, cross burners, and people lynchers. They just have different enemies...Whites and Christians and jews. They are incompetent, ignorant, intolerant, and unable to communicate in a civil manner. They are threatened by anyone and anything different from them. I believe one day we are going to have to fight these people in the streets.

Jen

Senator
I believe they were good people during the Second World War when the country had a common and deadly enemy. But the party was always full of racists. And that element won out after the war.
My family was all Democrat, when I was growing up. Everyone I knew, until I left home to go to college and then to the navy, was Democrat, Baptist, and racist.
The Democrats we are having to contend with today are no different than the church bombers, cross burners, and people lynchers. They just have different enemies...Whites and Christians and jews. They are incompetent, ignorant, intolerant, and unable to communicate in a civil manner. They are threatened by anyone and anything different from them. I believe one day we are going to have to fight these people in the streets.
I believe we will be fighting those thugs in the street. They are not ever going to change. They are what they are and if nothing else they are stubborn and resistant to change.

Their racism went undercover when it became unpopular. They do it in passive/aggressive ways now. Claim to want to "help" black people when what they really think is that black people are too stupid to help themselves. They feel mighty grand about themselves for being so "helpful". If they were really intending to help, things would be far different than they are now.

We will no doubt have to fight them in the streets, or in our own homes as they come in to take over the place while we are on vacation only to claim squatter's rights when we return.

That's how they roll.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member

Here are your Democrat heroes:

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
There is no party called the Democrat Party.
Calling the Democrat Party, the Democratic Party:

I encourage everyone to refrain from referring to the opposition political party as the Democratic Party. The term democratic carries a very positive connotation; it speaks of fair-play, respect for the rights of others, love of country and the constitution, and respect for the rule of law. The Democrat Party has none of those attributes.

The Democrat Party, is dogmatic, opposed to a free exchanged of ideas and opinions, does not value human life, ethics, morals, or core American and Christian values. I encourage and implore everyone to use the term Democrat Party.