• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The increase in grocery store prices...

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
... is intolerable. And Biden doesn't care. He said something about let them eat cake.

And the leftist news lays down cover for Biden by slow walking criticisms.

But at least
Jen Psaki bullied Peter Doocy, eh, right? Cuz that's what really matters, instead of the higher costs of what you can find and the looming higher costs for the things you can't find if they ever come back.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
I went shopping at my local Walmart after work today and prices on the grocery items I purchased had not gone up from the prices earlier in the year. There are certain items I get there.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I went shopping at my local Walmart after work today and prices on the grocery items I purchased had not gone up from the prices earlier in the year. There are certain items I get there.
Well, the prices have gone up here and many shelves are empty and as long as gas prices continue to rise so will the price of everything rise and it appears it's going to get worse, much worse...

Executive director of bottlenecked port shares warning to America (msn.com)

Grain prices are UP, but, the cost of getting them from fields to elevators is also UP

OMG

White House: Empty shelves aren’t a supply chain crisis – it’s a ‘high-class problem’ (msn.com)

Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Well, the prices have gone up here and many shelves are empty and as long as gas prices continue to rise so will the price of everything rise and it appears it's going to get worse, much worse...

Executive director of bottlenecked port shares warning to America (msn.com)

Grain prices are UP, but, the cost of getting them from fields to elevators is also UP

OMG

White House: Empty shelves aren’t a supply chain crisis – it’s a ‘High-class problem’ (msn.com)
Interestingly...I just tried a Walmart order online and every item form toothpaste to dog treats was rejected die to out of stock....

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Libbies at Walmart?

God of War

Governor
But at least
Jen Psaki bullied Peter Doocy, eh, right? Cuz that's what really matters, instead of the higher costs of what you can find and the looming higher costs for the things you can't find if they ever come back.
I'm thinking the backlash is coming. The revolt against the constriction of a man by government in a free land must come. Leaderless it will be a conflagration in which anything can happen. It needs to be guided by men of character; by men of founding father ability.