• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Last Days

Jen

Senator
Did you know that there is a cadence recognized as the holy spirit in every church in the nation? Preach in that cadence, and that's the holy spirit. Voice inflection is not the presence of God. All I get from that is ... the guy is screaming at me.

The guy is obviously being paid a ridiculous salary to come up with a powerful sermon every week and when he sits down to write it... zero inspiration. The holy spirit hates these hirelings, God is not going to feed them inspiration so they can prey upon the sheep. So the hireling/preacher/pastor has to do the cadence thing, they have no inspiration from God, so they have to make a big show, entertain you with the show. The more they can entertain their audience, the more money they can pull out of pockets.

Is the guy building up your faith? Or attacking it? Listen to his sermon, it is totally a religious questioning of your faith; "friends with the world makes you an enemy of God... even friends with believers can hold you back, even your prayer circle can be preying upon you"... what the heck is he talking about? He isn't dispensing the holy spirit, he isn't building up the church, the church isn't built up by sitting in pews and giving money to the hirelings. The real ministry of the real church of Christ is built up by exercising the gifts of the spirit... not sitting in a pew, listening to a hireling preach for money.
I certainly didn't like his yelling.......... I just tried to find a message in there.

That "cadence" thing (I had a college professor who lectured like that........his lecture voice was higher pitched with an urgency that wasn't in his normal speaking voice. Luckily I had him just a few weeks in the summer for American history.......I found him hard to listen to).

Anyway........ the cadence, and a whole list of other things are the reason I left organized religion long ago.

Days

Commentator
I certainly didn't like his yelling.......... I just tried to find a message in there.

That "cadence" thing (I had a college professor who lectured like that........his lecture voice was higher pitched with an urgency that wasn't in his normal speaking voice. Luckily I had him just a few weeks in the summer for American history.......I found him hard to listen to).

Anyway........ the cadence, and a whole list of other things are the reason I left organized religion long ago.
organized religion = Babylon and her daughters
organized religion is the carry over of the common faith as practiced in Rome...

that is the jewish prophets perspective
by Days
08/12/2009, 10:29 AM

You garnered that viewpoint from the jewish prophets.... We see the most high God over all religions. But, before Melchizedek delivered that understanding to Abraham; Abram was just another product of the world religions. They all had a set of gods...

God :

Heavenly Father

SUMERIAN : Anu

EGYPTIAN : Amen-Ra

GREEK : Cronos

ROMAN : Saturn

Heavenly Mother

SUMERIAN : Antu

EGYPTIAN : Mut

GREEK : Hera

ROMAN : Juno

Earth Lord

SUMERIAN : Enlil

EGYPTIAN : Set

GREEK : Zeus

ROMAN : Jupiter

Earth Mother

SUMERIAN : Ninhursag

EGYPTIAN : Isis

GREEK : Athena

ROMAN : Minerva

Earth Brother/Builder

SUMERIAN : Enki

EGYPTIAN : Osiris

GREEK : Apollo

ROMAN : Vulcan

Warrior Rival

SUMERIAN : Marduk

EGYPTIAN : Horus

GREEK : Ares

ROMAN : Mars

Underworld Lord

SUMERIAN : Nergal

EGYPTIAN : Anubis

GREEK : Hades

ROMAN : Pluto

Provider of Love

SUMERIAN : Asherah

EGYPTIAN : Hathor

GREEK : Aphrodite

ROMAN : Venus

Facilitator of the Gods

SUMERIAN : Ninurta

EGYPTIAN : Thoth

GREEK : Hermes

ROMAN : Mercury

In this system you have the clergy and the laity. The clergy are full time positions and they make the offerings to the gods. Those sermons fulfill that role. They call them worship services because that's what they do, they worship the gods; all Rome did was pop Jesus in for Dionysus and continue right on with their program. Dionysus was the god of wine. Dionysus was the child on the mother's lap, they offered the eucharist to Dionysus... Rome simply plugged Jesus in for Dionysus and continued the same exact program ... and it was worldwide, it was common to all the world. All the reformation did was simply to reform the system, so the reformation continued the system with various changes, like calling the priests pastors or elders; allowing them to marry, but it is still the Roman system; clergy are full time, laity sit in the pews, worship services offer the eucharist, and of course, the laity are expected to donate money to pay for it all.

The common faith was practiced by the state. Rome had a Senate that had elected positions that governed the practice of the common faith. The elected positions in the Senate were called pontiffs, and the pontiffs would elect among themselves a chief; the committee chairperson; the pontiff maximus. Did you know Julius Caesar was the pontiff maximus of the Roman Senate? It is a lifetime position. Fast forward to the reformation; the daughters of the whore are all incorporated into the state because it is the same system; the state is worshiping the gods.

First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world.
Romans 1:8

... notice Paul is separating his God from Rome's faith. Paul begins by paying homage to the common faith... but he wants to come to Rome so as to impart his faith in Jesus. This happened. Romans in the imperial court were saved. But while that salvation was personal, the system in Rome eventually embraced jesus also. Thing is - and I tried to explain this to GiGi - the state can not be saved, the faith of Christ is only available to an individual. I don't give a hoot whether Constantine was saved or not, it was the state worship of the gods that became the whore and her daughters.

Last edited:

Days

Commentator
Salvation is from our own destructive ways. That can happen by religion, or simply repentence, whatever saves us from ourselves. Transformation is the renewal of our spirit; the daily washing of regeneration that takes place inside us. Transformation is the hidden work of the holy spirit inside us that eventually results in a new nature. The fruit of the spirit is the new nature of Christ formed in us through the transformation of our spirit. So when you see the fruit of the spirit, you know that was the result of the indwelling Christ. This is not the same as works. Religion judges a person's works, religion looks for good works, but that is not the same as a transformed nature. Salvation is again, looking at our works, what we are doing with our hands and feet, what we are saying with our tongues, we can be saved by religion, and completely ignore the Christ that is in us. But to grow in Christ - and be transformed - we need to take heed to the Christ inside us; follow our indwelling anointing, let Christ light the path that we walk in. Some people get saved by religion without even receiving Christ, they just leave off their sinful ways, and follow some religion the rest of their lives. I'm not condemning them, but they are not being transformed by the indwelling spirit, because they never received the indwelling spirit. To be saved in Christ, we must first receive the holy spirit... the breath of resurrection, that Jesus gave to the church the evening of his resurrection... salvation through religion isn't going to get you into the kingdom without the resurrected Christ. You must be born again to enter the kingdom of Christ.

The Expectation of Faith
A dissertation on the practice of the Christian Faith

Religion is what you do daily with your hands and feet.

Faith is what you believe in your heart.

Contents:

1) Myth, Religion, and the Flood

2) Two Covenants

3) Two Priesthoods

4) Two aspects of the Holy Spirit

5) Two Witnesses

Myth, Religion, and the Flood

So much going on, and for so long.... What do you perceive? What do you think happened on this planet? We are born here with no idea what this place is or why it is here, or how we got here, or where here is, for that matter. It is left up to us to figure out this puzzle... and nobody helps too much with that, because your parents before you were thrown into the same life, the same way, and the trail goes back for centuries, millennia, ages, star cycles, Good Lord, how long has man lived down here? one million years? two million years? and we only have records of the past 5000 years or so. After that, its conjecture, deductive reasoning, guessing, and instinct.... and we suck at all those. Well, we do have myths to draw on.... stories passed down, with no idea who started them or what really happened. It is fairly obvious that there was a great destruction, probably by flood, that wiped man out on this planet, at least, human civilization as far as it had progressed... and this was recent.

What we don’t know, is how long civilization progressed before the flood wiped it out. Again, we have myths, we have artifacts pulled out of pyramids, we have pyramids and cut stone in incredible size and construction, we have the Vedas which were definitely written pre-diluvium, and we have watchers still watching over us. Maybe the most powerful witness left us, circles the earth daily, in polar orbit, like an ark set in motion to remind us of what we were capable of, and when we were that capable. It is dated by the stars, it transmits a message to future engineers, and they can graph that transmission, and we have done that already, some 80+ years back... and the transmission is a star graph, okay but what no one seems capable of doing is simply looking at the zodiac for the time when that constellation was the age, when they launched the low orbit satellite. We have a lot of testimony throughout history to the watchers. Isaiah wrote of their communications to him. Christopher Columbus recorded that they were watching him as he sailed across the Atlantic. They have been there down through the ages, watching us, and they didn’t come from Mars, they were placed there as a post flood witness, and possibly as a guardian of the race... and so many myths speak of angels or gods visiting them... and teaching them.

What appears evident from tracing the population and trail of civilization back in time, was that there was a great physical calamity…. somewhere like 9000 years back... that destroyed advanced civilizations of mankind and left behind utter desolation. This gave birth to superstition, fears, and religion built upon myths that attempted to explain why God would destroy mankind. The mantra of those times seems to have run like this, “be very afraid of God.” Those myths told tales that attempted to explain how we came into this human condition; and how we got the rainbow and the promise that God will be good and not kill us all again. I love an Almighty God who promises not to get angry and wipe mankind out again. I guess the spirit that gives us life, loves to kill us off… and maybe that’s the lesson of Genesis; you don’t know how you got here, but you damn sure know, it won’t be long, and you will be leaving.

What got built from all the superstition, fear, and confusion was religion… various commandments to follow, if you want to stay alive. And in man’s primitive state, religion was about all he had that could be relied upon to rebuild civilization. Religion gave the lands a semblance of order. Sects that never encountered each other in daily life could find common ground, a way to relate to each other. Traditions were built up that provided comfort, a sense of security, a way to be recognized as a good person that was not a threat to others… so trade could take place. Civilization is the direct result of trade… kingdoms and empires are the direct result of wanting to control and tax that trade… government is the direct result of wanting to control taxation… and banking is the direct result of wanting to control government.

Human endeavor is the result of human desire. Our outward behavior stems from our inward thought. We are driven by a spirit.

This book is an attempt to follow the development of the human spirit from the recent past, aka; recorded history, as expressed through biblical passages and ministries, as well as the outward forms that resulted from those scriptures. I don’t want to exclude other faiths from the human spirit, indeed that would be impossible, but I can only give you what I have to offer from my background as a born again Christian, evangelical preacher and minister, and yet, very much an outsider to mainstream religion. Call this a retrospective meditation of my own 35 years in the faith and a collective approach to the covenants and priesthoods of the old and new testaments with a focus on the living content of those ministries. Or simply, I want to get down to the nitty-gritty of what God is really doing with us and what we are instead doing with ourselves.

Days

Commentator
Two Covenants

Whatever God did or didn’t do in creating the Universe… or creating this planet to be a habitat for living species… or just filling this planet with life and life forms and packing those experiences with amazing facilities, such as light, colors, sound, forces, smells, tastes, instincts, communications, hearing, pressures, the elements, electromagnetics and the wave spectrum, growth and recall, thought and conjecture, awakenings, emotions, interactions, relationships, hardships, achievements, death, and rebirth… whether this universe first existed and we popped up in it, or whether it was fitted and molded around us, or whether there’s more to that picture that we have not yet dug into, one thing is certain and amazing: we are alive.

So what does it mean, to be alive? First of all, and most elementary, we have a being, we exist, we are whatever we are, and it is more than what the rocks are doing, we have motion and a mind and a conscious self, the idea of being alive is itself the same as being a spirit, to be part of God’s existence, the more we look out into the universe, the more we realize that being alive is a very special quality. When you consider that you were conceived from something as small as an egg and a sperm, - you could fill the groove formed by a scratch on a pin head with 10,000 of those – or even smaller, as in the molecules of deoxyribonucleic acid – we literally came from nothing… and what’s harder to grasp is the appearance of our peculiar identity out of nowhere… suddenly I have a voice in the river of humanity that is constantly flowing; how did I pop up into being? The human experience begins with this sudden emergence onto the scene of life and none of us constructed our own souls, it is the gift of the living spirit that fills this tiny planet.

Our common past is so mysterious. I am so thankful I was raised an atheist by my parents because it forced me to seek out where I came from and to examine all the evidence available that hints of what history mankind has on this planet. Within that history there’s an even deeper mystery; the history of faith. Faith is what connects our spirits to the Great Spirit, it is the direct result of holiness, which is our walk with God. Holiness begins when God intercedes into and generally interrupts our existence. This creates a rebirth and, hopefully, a new walk of life, a new way of being, wherein, we no longer walk alone, but become the company of and enjoy the presence within of the Holy Spirit. For mankind as a whole, this interruption happened when God came to a man in ancient UR of lower Babylon, spoke to him, and told him to leave off of living his life there in UR and head out to a place he would show him, beyond rivers, and beyond Abraham’s wildest dreams.

For two to walk together, there must be an agreement, some kind of pact that bonds the two parties together: corporations write mission statements, governments draw up constitutions, small groups agree on a teaching or view of life, religion builds cathedrals where its constituents can congregate, fishermen adhere to a time, place, and way of fishing, and then build boats to do that in… likewise God made covenants with man, which directly resulted in priesthoods, whose primary service was to maintain that relationship between man and God.

The old priesthood of the old covenant, which Jesus likened to the old wine, was a relationship between carnal man and God. While the new, and much more mysterious, priesthood of the new covenant, which Jesus likened to the new wine, is a relationship between reborn (spiritual) man and God. The old ministered carnal things while the new ministers spiritual things. The old dealt in things you could see and touch and taste, while the new deals with hidden things inside us and the mysterious presence of the Holy Spirit amongst us and upon us. The old covenant maintained a regimentation that restrained life to works and deeds allowed by God, while the new covenant unleashes a transformation that slowly changes our constitution into a completely changed life, one that wants to work with God and teach others how to follow him.

While individuals may have their own personal relationship with God, as, for instance, Abraham had (hence, he was the father of faith) … God’s covenants were not with each individual but the entire church following him at any given time. The old covenant created a practicing religion of priests, lawyers, and prophets. The lawyers tended to the letter of the law, while prophets tended to the faith, extending the living document of the law, and getting regularly executed for violating the letter of the law. The framers of the new covenant were caught up in a whirlwind of faith, preaching through the spirit, and releasing that spirit to spread as a wildfire throughout the earth, even while they were mostly in bondage to the old covenant.

Days

Commentator
The covenant provided a framework and laid the foundation for the work of God to be carried on. When man went about utilizing the contents of the priesthoods to build religions of his own making, as it were, outside the covenants God had established, civilization inherited religions that had no agreement with God… and therefore no relationship with God, devoid of his presence, and really, devoid of any value to God. Hence, Old Testament Jews who were not sons of Abraham but merely gentiles who set up a “Jewish” religion, gave us a religion that was outside of God’s covenant. Likewise, New Testament Catholics who were not born again but merely secular pew fillers following the state religion set up by Rome, gave us another religion that was outside of God’s covenant.

Jesus said we had to abide in the vine, and by this he meant our faiths had to be drawn upon the covenant God agreed to. To all these man made religions of man’s own doing, without God’s participation or agreement, Jesus said he will tell their constituents that he never knew them, which, in fact, since they never entered covenant with God or walked with God, is exactly the case. Without a genuine walk with God, we are never going to learn each other. The foundation for beginning that walk is the covenant God laid out for his people.

What God did was give us platforms to use, to discover avenues into his spirit. What man did was build institutions that restricted that discovery and regulated a religious view and structure for man to live by. When we return to what God is doing, we enjoy the presence of, and build a relationship with, God’s Holy Spirit. But when we cling to the old institutions of religion, framed upon man’s devices for civilization and not abiding in God’s covenants, we end up fighting against the people who are following God and enjoying his presence.

This is true also of our individual ministering, even within the covenant, and even of those abiding in the vine. The priesthoods were set up to maintain the relationship God was building with the faithful. Too often, the priests in that ministry lost sight of that mission and fell into religious practices to replace their daily walk with God. New Testament ministry is based upon entrance into the body of Christ, hence, each member of the body is, or should be, a functioning priest. Having lost sight of the covenant and the standing it gives us, which the Apostles called our inheritance in the light, most Christians have no idea how to function as priests, they walk on in darkness, completely blind to the covenant and ministry established in Jesus Christ. Either they sit in pews with no function whatsoever, or they speak at podiums, giving orations of their testimonies, expounding on all their experiences and tribulations and frustrations which they have had walking in darkness, with no clue that there is a completely different operation of God established for the body of Christ, one that actually functions to guide and build each other up in the Holy Spirit. To begin with, there’s nothing being taught in bible colleges or main stream universities that enables the New Testament ministry of the body of Christ, or, for that matter, points in the direction of the covenant and priesthood. Instead, we have been trained to perform as orators, as if God had given us standing above and over the sheep, and we are under the delusion that our weekly orations are somehow performing what God intended for ministry. The entire church of Jesus Christ has fallen away from the covenant and ministry of the Holy Spirit.

Although attempts were made in the renaissance era to reform the church and return to the covenant and priesthood of the New Testament, the secular forms for meeting and schisms in the body along with the flawed doctrine of priesthood continued in the reformed congregations. The church as a whole failed to perceive and align themselves with the operation of the Holy Spirit in the body of Christ. This didn’t prevent individuals from getting saved and added to the body, but it stunted their growth in the body and generally failed to provide the nurturing and care that the body of Christ is supposed to provide new members. The priesthood still functioned, but only in small groups that met apart from the structured meeting halls… and both were mostly clueless as to what God wanted them to do.

The idea that God wants us to live a new life that walks hand in hand with the Holy Spirit is not lost on anyone. Even the unsaved are familiar with that concept. But how to do it, is the problem. And arguing over how to do it, has been a big source of contention that resulted in divisions and denominations. Infighting over doctrine started as early as the apostles, even while they were following Jesus. Luke is at odds with Matthew, Mark, and John over where the ascension took place. Paul split up with Barnabus over bringing Mark along on the 2nd journey. There has always been battles in the new covenant. The old covenant was issued through dictatorship via Moses, but the new covenant was a product of democracy via the apostles, and as such, it was a much messier affair. How to walk in the old covenant was dictated directly to Moses, then all the people had to do was follow the laws issued. But the new covenant emerged from a flurry of writings and meetings of the apostles, as they searched for the intentions of the Holy Spirit for the new church. 2000 years later, we still have no consensus for what God wants us to do under the new covenant, the church is still divided.

Days

Commentator
Two Priesthoods

When God brought the children of Abraham out of Egypt, across the Sinai Peninsula, across the Red Sea, to the mountain of God there in Midian, where the Holy Spirit first spoke to Moses, and delivered the Law to the entire church in the wilderness, he was separating a people for himself. A priesthood was set up to carry out the ordinances, in order to keep the people in the covenant that God established through Moses. The idea was to become a people where God could dwell, so to walk with God and live a godly life… grow in grace, wax strong in the spirit, live and grow the way Jesus did… under that same covenant. And provision was made to call any man into the priesthood, by becoming a Nazarite… which was the path John the Baptist followed, even though he was born in the line of the priesthood.

I was called to ministry, in as much as God spoke to me and told me to enter this one year intensive training for ministry, but that’s all it was, just another thing God told me to do. I say this because it is a misnomer to say anyone in the New Testament priesthood is “called to ministry”. That’s a calling that took place in the Old Testament priesthood when God wanted to bring someone into the priesthood that wasn’t born in the line of the priests. (like Samuel) In the new covenant priesthood, there is no calling to ministry, every true believer should be immediately baptized into the body of Christ, and automatically becomes a priest and enters the priesthood and ministry of the body of Christ.

Under the old covenant, tithes were brought to the priests of 1/10th of the annual crop. Offerings were made of the livestock to be sacrificed to God by the priests. Most of the animal sacrifices and most of the meal offerings ended up as food for the priests; the priesthood was a functional butchery and commercial grade kitchen, cooking the meat upon a huge open pit grill (the brazen alter) after washing the meat in the sea, which was a huge vessel of water. In the new covenant, initially, everything was shared and the saints gathered for feasts that were ordained under the old covenant. Remember, Jesus was only sent to the nation of Israel, the initial church went right on living their lives under the old covenant. They added the things Jesus taught them on top of their Jewish traditions and offerings, so the Apostles continued to live under the old covenant, even as they built the new covenant. Even after all his journeys, when St Paul returned to Jerusalem, he was forward to show his fellow religious zealots for the law, that he kept the law also.

But it took St Paul to realize that God had set up a new covenant and that the new covenant would issue forth a new priesthood. In his structured religious mind, Paul felt the need to set forth a new order, so he chose Melchizadek as a representation of Jesus high priesthood to the church, and we all share in that service. Jesus never mentioned that he was establishing any such order, he just told Peter to feed his sheep, that got the ball rolling, which has been a hallmark of the New Testament Ministry, to just do the work, don’t set yourself up as some high and mighty priest more important than the other members of the body. The Apostles never did that, but many in the ministry have fallen into that pit, and it appeared as fast as meetings took place. But there is no pecking order in the new covenant priesthood, we all serve the Holy Spirit and serve each other, there is only one member of the body set in authority over the body; the high priest Jesus, the rest of us are joined to the service via the holy spirit, there is no hierarchy. Elders and Deacons were established in order to handle the administration of local finances and operations, but these were offices to handle practical matters, not to be confused with the priesthood ministering to the body of Christ.

There is no clergy and laity in the body of Christ, those are the products of man-made religion. There is no such division in the spiritual assembly. Meeting places structured to set up a ruling class in the church are completely outside of the New Testament covenant. Likewise the “services” they hold are not attended by the Holy Spirit. They walk on in darkness.

The New Testament ministry is a straight forward continuation of the Old Testament prophets. The priestly service is the work of the anointing upon the body. The members of the body are given gifts of the Holy Spirit for the work of the ministry, the power to do the work rests upon the body, the same as it rested upon Jesus and John (from his mother’s womb) and Elijah and all the prophets. The works testify of God’s presence. The testimony of prophecy began with Moses and continues to this day. The testimony of Jesus Christ is that same spirit of prophecy, God hasn’t changed, he’s the same yesterday, today and forever.

“The Day of the Lord” is the central vision for all prophecy of the old and new covenants. When St John said he was in the Spirit on the Lord’s Day, he meant the Spirit was upon him, showing him the vision of the Day of the Lord… and that’s exactly what the apocalypse of St John is; it is a vision extending to, and then covering in detail, the Day of the Lord. That’s why the vision keeps referencing Old and New Testament prophecy, it is the central vision of all the prophets under both covenants. It is important to note that the power of the Holy Spirit resting upon the church is clothing us with more than just prophecy. And there’s more gifts of the Holy Spirit than just those St Paul rattled off in his epistles (letters). All the works of God are performed through the clothing of the Holy Spirit. Prophecy is just one of the many actions God performs through the priesthood.

The culmination of all the works performed via the priesthood build a testimony to God’s presence amongst his children… so the priesthood is supposed to be taking care of, and training up, the members of the body, while also performing the outward testimony of the church. There’s not supposed to be any hierarchy in either of those, and yet, thanks to Rome, you would be hard pressed to find any functioning priesthood that is free of overlords.

Mostly, the Nicolaitans are concerned with money and their own tiny testimony, or what they perceive to be their testimony. Jesus hates their money handling and doesn’t care much for their testimony either, so it is not a pretty picture. Prophecy calls this condition an ‘apostasy’ … a falling away from the faith. And Jesus asked the question in the gospels, “…when the son of man returns, will he find faith upon the earth?” So let me ask you… looking around at the condition of today’s churches… will he find the faith he planted in those? I don’t think so, I don’t think Jesus would recognize what is happening today as the same ministry he started, it has fallen so far away from what he was doing with the apostles, there’s no way he says, “well done, you faithful stewards of my grace.” There’s a big difference between meeting as the body of Christ where the priesthood is allowed to function – and – running a corporation where you are building cogs in the machinery.

Days

Commentator
Two aspects of the Holy Spirit

The Holy Spirit never leaves the body of Christ, this is his rest, his Sabbath, just as the atmosphere rests upon the earth, the wind isn’t always blowing but the atmosphere is always there… in like manner, the power of the Holy Spirit is always present upon the body, we are clothed with power, the gifts in operation are always changing according to whatever God is doing, and just as often, the wind is still, but the Spirit never leaves us. And the spirit of the prophets is subject unto the prophets, which is to say, we have command over our spirits, even as they are driven by the moving of the Greater Spirit… hence, we are holy men speaking what God inspires us to say, the same way all the word of God was written/spoken. The anointing that rests upon us is the outward aspect of the Holy Spirit, this anointing powers the works that witness to all mankind the testimony of God. The works also build up the faith of the members of the church... this happens by measure, the anointing is always present, but the power is measured out, God may thunder one thing while addressing another with a still small whisper, sometimes he raises the dead, other times he heals the sniffles… sometimes he does nothing at all.

God wants us to have faith in his presence, but not to pretend we have this power in and of ourselves. Even Jesus said he could do nothing of himself… that the works come from the Father. All things are possible with God, but he chooses to do stuff that builds up our faith. So he had Solomon build him a temple, but even as Solomon finished the building, he realized that God is too great to be contained in a space. Elijah had a mantle that clothed him with power, and Elisha picked up that mantle with twofold the Spirit. Was the Holy Spirit really in the mantle or was he just building up their faith in that mantle so they would believe in his presence? Wasn’t he also residing in the ark of the testament, not very far away in Jerusalem? So you can’t quantify God’s Spirit, while at the same time, God is measuring out his Spirit in everything he does, the same Spirit that rested upon Elijah and then Elisha was sent back to rest upon John the Baptist and then Jesus. Eventually, the same Spirit will reappear upon two more witnesses. You can identify this anointing in scripture by the trademark ascension that it pulls at the end of the life of the witness whom it rested upon… well, four of the six, anyway. Jesus explained it this way; the Spirit descends from heaven, testifies, and then ascends back to heaven, all the while, God remains seated on the throne in heaven. Elisha had twice the power that Elijah had, the final two witnesses have seven fold the Spirit that rested upon Jesus… each ministry is measured the power to do the work at hand.

God with us, amongst us, upon us, living together with man, is the governmental aspect of his Spirit, ruling over our outward lives in all that we do daily with our hands and feet, and what we speak with our tongues, and how we behave ourselves in our daily walk and disciplines. The law and the prophets are the application of the outward aspect of the Holy Spirit… a cloud by day to cool the desert heat and a pillar of fire by night to heat the cold desert night… it regulates our daily lives. When the tongues of fire baptized the new church at Pentecost, it was the same anointing that came down as fire upon Solomon’s brazen alter and Elijah’s wood and water trench… it was the same anointing that lighted down upon Jesus as a dove and will light down again sevenfold upon the next witness. We are joined to that ministry via the clothing of the Holy Spirit, our discipleship is our obedience to those testimonies. The gifts of the Holy Spirit are the vehicle through which God is ruling his kingdom.

The mystery of the faith is how God plants his laws inside our hearts. To properly understand this, we have to borrow from Egypt. Originally, obtaining immortal life was a privilege reserved for pharaoh. But the circle widened to include the royal court, so by the time Joseph became 2nd in command to pharaoh, Joseph would have been embalmed for the after-life. That’s why Joseph told the children of Israel to take his bones with them when they return to the Promised Land and bury him there. By the time of Jesus, they were wrapping the dead in linen cloth and oil, but not performing the entire ritual and mummification process that lasted a couple of months for the early kings of Egypt, some 3000 years prior to Jesus. The hope of resurrection from the dead, as prescribed by the book of the dead, was that the soul would be born again through Isis, a divine birth that was only granted to the pure and sinless souls that survived the judgment of their hearts. Members of the royal household could sneak into eternal life in service to the souls that obtained eternal life… that’s why they were put to death with the king… and resurrected with him to serve him in the afterlife. All these concepts were accomplished a new way by the God of Abraham, via the seed of Christ: which was planted in Mary, went through the death of the cross and then resurrected through its own power (not needing Isis) and subsequently was breathed into the apostles. Essentially, the faith of the New Testament is the receiving of this breath of resurrection from Jesus. The inward aspect of the Holy Spirit is the planting of this seed of Christ (germination of the anointing) into our hearts; where it should take root and grow up into our new man, slowly wearing away our old man and old identity. The growth of the Holy Spirit inside us, changes us into that new person, with a whole new nature… eventually bearing the fruits of the Spirit. The exact same germ that grew up into Jesus was passed by Jesus to his followers, and it continues to be passed on to each new believer.

So our faith begins when we receive Jesus into our hearts. The rebirth of eternal life is planted inside us, cheating death, because it happens while we are still living our carnal lives. We enter eternal life before ending our carnal life, breaking all the rules of death. The book of the dead is mightily pissed off at this, we cheat the whole process, conquering death without enduring the test. Not only did we sneak into immortality with Jesus, we also are outwardly baptized by the church, identifying with the death and resurrection of Jesus, and that obedience to the faith is counted as righteousness, and rewarded with the gifts of the Holy Spirit… the clothing of power needed to do the works and perform a share of the ruling by and governing of the church. So the inward aspect comes first, we must be born again of the resurrection spirit inside our hearts, then, once we have entered into the faith, we can be baptized into the body of Christ and be empowered with the outward aspect, to execute the discipleship of the Christian walk… which is how we enter the covenant of the New Testament.

The germination of the Holy Spirit, which was planted inside Mary, grew up into Jesus. The testimony of Jesus, which began with his birth and encompassed his whole life, was the testimony of the inward aspect of the Holy Spirit planted inside Mary. The testimony of the Father, which rested upon John the Baptist from the womb of Elizabeth, which was the same anointing that rested upon Elijah and transferred to Elisha, was transferred to Jesus when John baptized Jesus. At that point, both witnesses were there with Jesus; the inward and outward aspects of the Holy Spirit. When we receive Jesus, we are supposed to receive both aspects of the Holy Spirit. The inward aspect germinates a new life inside us, and that is life eternal, which grows up inside us and transforms our nature into Jesus’ nature, eventually bearing the fruits of that nature. The outward aspect joins us to the body of Christ, the church, via baptism, which is our obedience to the Father and entrance into his kingdom.

Days

Commentator
Two Witnesses

When Christians congregate in Jesus’ name, they should be feeding each other’s spirits. Holding a “service” is really just performing some adjunct ritual for appearance sake, God isn’t being served by these services and never asked us to carry out rituals or services, he told us to feed the sheep, not put on shows. We have an inner man that needs to grow, God placed Christ in us to do just that, grow in glory until its nature shines through our being. Only mature fruit trees bear fruit, but once that happens, people will feel the love, and they will flock to the testimony… to feed on the fruit of the Spirit. The mature inner aspect of the Holy Spirit is one of the witnesses of Christ. The Gospel is just the passing around of Jesus’ spirit of resurrection… which, when received, becomes Christ in you, the hope of glory. Meditation, prayer, spiritual songs and hymns, whatever draws upon the Christ in you, turning to him in earnest, calling upon his name, reading the scriptures, and hearing the word of the spirit… all are facets of our inner walk. The idea is to be transformed, from glory to glory, until we more resemble Christians than whatever we were fashioned after in the flesh.

The inner aspect of the Holy Spirit is just Jesus himself, his person and spirit, growing up inside us. You ask, how can a man breathe himself out into other humans? I guess in resurrection, the spirit is the same as God breathing out the angels… the spirit is something breathed. This breath comes inside us and begins a new life in us, an eternal life… that has an immortal nature… that will pass through death. This is the witness of the Son of God. Jesus said, “I am one that bears witness of myself, and my Father that sent me bears witness of me.” We see these two witnesses in the inward and outward aspects of the Holy Spirit. They are two aspects of the same spirit, the Father and the Son are one and the same Spirit, working in us and upon us, to create a new creature in Christ… building the kingdom of God. When Christ returns, to manifest that kingdom, he sends forth his two witnesses, the two anointed ones, and the same testimony upon Elijah and Elisha… that returned upon John and Jesus, returns again, upon two of the brethren, to testify all over again. Only this time, his two witnesses will have both aspects of the Holy Spirit, so the only difference between these two witnesses and any other member of the body of Christ is the measure of the outward anointing resting upon them. Beyond that, they are just two more sinners saved by grace. In order for the witness of the Son to have a mature full testimony, I would think he/she (there is no gender in Christ) needs at least 40 years of transformation. In order for the witness of the Father to live a normal Christian life, there needs to be the hiding of his power until the days of his testimony.

Faith is the substance of things hoped for, so the hope of glory inside us produces that glory. Our practice of the Christian faith should build a substantial amount of glory inside us. The target of our Christian walk, indeed the whole purpose of the Christian faith, is the transformation of our soul by the Spirit of Jesus growing inside us. The testimony of Jesus is not dogma and doctrine of the clergy, but the living Spirit of grace passed from believer to believer and growing to maturity in our present lives. We have this treasure in earthen vessels, and it is more than just the hope of resurrection from the dead, it is the substance of that resurrection building up inside us. We don’t go to heaven when we die, heaven is planted inside us when we receive Christ… and we are placed in heavenly places through our baptism into the body; which is the assembly of all the saints as one new man, a spiritual creation that has formed from the growth of that germination of God’s essence first placed in Mary, it just continues to grow and build the kingdom, almost like a human virus from the God of Abraham.

Likewise, the clothing of the Spirit began as a promise to Abraham, certainly God spoke through a multitude of people on this planet and in a multifaceted splendor of variety of ways, but the program of the prophets in Israel can be traced back to God’s first speaking to Abraham. Genesis is really just a history of the house of Abraham. Hebrew is just a stylized form of the Chaldean language; it’s the dialect created by one man leaving Babylon and adapting to strange lands, while communicating with the Most High God. Language is recorded in two manners; phonetic alphabets such as Hebrew, Greek, English, Mayan, Spanish, French, German, and a host of others where the written word forms the sound of the spoken word… and picture alphabets such as hieroglyphs found in Egypt, China, Japan, and Mayan (both types; the picture forms the sound of the words). The phonetic languages fit man’s step by step reasoning, while the picture languages fit man’s AHA reasoning; the so-called gifted thinking process where the whole picture appears at once in the mind, so we ask the question, “Get the picture?” Something like 15% of mankind is picture oriented, the rest of us plug along step by step. There’s a tremendous amount of suffering that happens when the two reasoning processes are forced to mesh gears, such as happens in learning centers and schools. In the ancient world, man built temples to his gods and these were the learning centers. Jesus learned letters in Alexandria, Egypt, where twice as many Jews resided than in all of Palestine, and the world library was located. Both Abraham and Jesus grew up in highly advanced cities, only to be called to a land of hillbillies and misfits.

Days

Commentator
Can any good thing come from Nazareth? Not really, but Jesus didn’t really come from Nazareth. In the beginning, God began his work with man by speaking words to him, his whole form was communication. In that communication we find his Spirit, and the Spirit is hard at work, planting his substance into the carnal creation. Invisible to our eyes, but plainly seen by our minds, there are two witnesses of the Spirit, growing inside and working upon mankind. This is the Christian faith. We grab onto God’s Spirit like a baby grabs onto your finger, we lay hold of the word of God, handle those words, work with those words, and build faith in others. We apprehend the living Spirit that spoke those words, sometimes we learn step by step, sometimes we are given visions; the whole picture at once. Faith is the living word growing inside us, connecting us to the spiritual body of believers and God’s throne in their midst.

Jesus told his apostles to keep the Passover feast and to break the bread and pass the wine in remembrance of him. The Passover feast was itself a memorial to God bringing the children of Israel out of bondage in Egypt. Jesus brought those same children out of bondage to sin. In so doing, Jesus terminated the old covenant, nailing the law to the cross, ending that walk with God and started a new walk with God; one that incorporated a new way to follow God, through his resurrected Spirit breathed into us. Then the Spirit of prophecy was added to the church for direction and discipline. 300 years later, Emperor Constantine instituted a new government program to add the Christian god to the official gods of Rome. So it was no longer illegal to worship the Christian God in the Roman Empire, instead, it now became mandatory to attend the state built temples of worship, just as it had been for hundreds of years with all the official gods of Rome. The manner of worship in those newly constructed temples for Christians was the Roman way of worship; rituals were carried out the same as they always had, only this time they changed the content of those rituals to align with this new Christian god. That’s how the Roman Catholic Church ended up performing the Eucharist on every Sunday, thinking that was somehow keeping the commandment of Jesus at his last meal with the apostles. What is missing in that ritual? The Holy Spirit. The entire covenant, priesthood, and witness left behind by Jesus. The rebirth, growth, and fruits of the indwelling Spirit of Christ, as well as the clothing of the spirit of power from on high. In short, God is missing, because it is the work of man’s government, not the movement of God started by Jesus.

Tomorrow morning, Easter Sunday, some pastors from Michigan will attempt to start a new church way out here in Downers Grove, IL. They will bring guitars, graphic designers, and a preacher and attempt to build a new daughter of the whore, that they hope will pay them enough salary for the pastor’s wife to keep up her love for shopping. I’m not making this up, they put it right on their website, which they created before they held their first meeting. They advertise this as a new movement of the Holy Spirit sweeping through Chicago. What’s missing in this picture? For starters, any actual movement of the Holy Spirit in Chicago, which was what pricked my attention to their brochure. (mailed to every resident in Downers Grove) When will all the sheep wake up and discern the difference between corporations of the state, running an enterprise (to make money) in the name of Jesus, and the Spiritual New Testament priesthood? When will the sheep realize that polished shows with guitars and singers are not building up their faith, they are pulling on their pockets? As long as the believers continues to dwell in the reincarnated Babylon, following after hirelings with college educations, who are building their businesses for filthy lucre, and pretending to be great leaders of faith, when in reality they are not even serving the faith, they are serving themselves mammon, and totally ignoring the faith… when the blind lead the blind, they both end up lost. They know not, neither do they understand, they walk on in darkness.

God sent us two witnesses; the Father and the Son, two functions of the operation of the Holy Spirit. The resurrected Spirit of Jesus planted inside us transforming our nature and the heavenly Father upon us clothing us with power. These two witnesses are real. The practice of the Christian faith is entirely focused on the ministry of the Holy Spirit in these two aspects. Meanwhile, the practice of running a business in the name of Jesus is entirely focused on making money. Does your “church” have a business office? Was your church incorporated (placed into the body of the state)? When a body of believers are placed into the body of the state; that’s called spiritual adultery, when you do it for money, you have a spiritual whore. If you reform the whore into a bunch of denominations that go on incorporating into the state and running businesses for money, performing services for rituals, and collecting tithes as if they were old testament priests, those are the daughters of the whore. If the daughters of the whore, know what they are doing is wrong, and they hide the business office, and hide their incorporation, but go right on holding services, ruling over the sheep, collecting tithes, paying themselves salaries, working a business in the name of Jesus, it is still whoredom, it is still the model of Rome, it isn’t the New Testament ministry. If there is no real operation of the Holy Spirit, why attend those services? Come out of her, my people. Where-ever two or three are gathered in the name of Jesus, he is there in their midst. Go where the witnesses are. Go inside you and gather together free of oppression and bondage. If you keep following Jesus, he will teach you his true ways and set you free of the hirelings.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
feed back from my better half...

The military watches were posted to watch for the enemy while the main army slept. David wrote in psalms "mine eyes prevented the morning" in the morning watch; meaning he got up before the dawn, just as he might have done for a morning watch. The morning star is the planet Venus, and it will appear in the morning sky around 2 AM-ish, so you see in the 4th letter (to Thyatira) that he promises the faithful to give them the morning star; that was why I stretched the 4th letter to 1390, to be sure it included Wycliffe. The whole idea was to give the vision context; so the reader can see why it was always referred to as "the day of the Lord" ... the entire construction of the church is one big dispensation (pouring out of the spirit)... God planted this seed in Mary and this entire church Age is what it produced; it all came from the one seed; it is all one big tree of life; when Jesus was hanging on the cross, he was shown what the release of the spirit would produce; he was given a vision of the entire church it would assemble; so he knew he wasn't dying in vain.

Yes, Jesus made the deaf to hear, but what I was thinking of was the Sanhedrin, the chiefs of the priests, the council, the elders of his generation who were entrusted with keeping the flame, Solomon lit, burning on the altar (I know, the Lord lit the altar with fire from heaven but it was Solomon's prayer, eh? And it was long gone by the time Jesus came... but you get the idea) ... when Jesus said, "hear O' Israel... the Lord thy God is one Lord" he wasn't just quoting scripture, he was asking those chief priests to hear what he was preaching. But he never opened their ears, they never received his words, they rejected him and his words and they were the ones who arranged for his crucifixion. So, that's what I was thinking when I said, he never made the deaf to hear; because those were the deaf that needed to hear. There are none so deaf as those who refuse to hear...

more feed back from my better half...

I explained that this was the apology (in the making) God told me to write, and she asked, "what's an apology?" And I explained, it's like a dissertation, it's a theme paper of sorts written on a Christian theme... nothing is clicking... so she asks, "What's the difference between an apology, an epistle, a letter, a gospel, or a revelation?" And I answer, "Nothing, they are all inspiration."

We all partake of the same anointing, there's no difference between the fellowship between the Apostles and any other fellowship that took place in the body of Christ. There's no difference between the Christ anointing that rested on Jesus and the Christian anointing that rests on every member of Christ. If someone says the gifts of the holy spirit are measured to each member of the Body, while the fullness of the Holy Spirit rested on Christ... how can you measure God? Can five gallons of God perform more miracles than one quart? Is the holy spirit sevenfold what it was in Jesus day? Or is the holy spirit just doing seven times as much work? Does God get tired? Does God need to rest one day of every week?

Is this post I am making right now - I am dead tired and just want to go to sleep, but God is telling me to do this first - so it is another letter to my pen pals, right? - is this any different than any letter Paul wrote that Pamphilius ended up choosing to be part of the cannon? Do you think Paul wasn't tired or hungry or cold? Was Paul more filled with the holy spirit? Or was Paul's marching orders (commission) purer? ... from a higher command? Or is all fellowship the same... is all ministry in the body, the same spirit?

I know from experience what the Lord wants me to write, I know when something is inspired, I know when I am being told what to write versus giving my own opinion on a matter; but these things are what normally come upon any member of the body that is working in the ministry. My wife and myself have never had a job that paid us for working the ministry, but we have been active ministers the whole 25 years we've been together... the point being, it is perfectly normal to be writing an apology, an epistle, a letter, a gospel, or a revelation; this is what we do, we employ the gifts given us in the body, we live in the spirit, we are empowered by the spirit, we do the works of the spirit. Christian living hasn't changed any in the past 1985 years, we are still passing on the same breath that Jesus breathed on the Apostles after his resurrection, and we still labor under the same anointing that rested upon the Apostles at Pentecost.

Cherubs: Wheels, rims of eyes, and flaming swords

Cherubim are throughout the prophets, yet not really explained; the Bible acts like you know what Cherubs are all about… see, over there? Cherub. Be very afraid. Think: enforcement of God’s will; think government. Think: God is doing something, carrying out his will. When God is doing something, watch out, don’t get in front of where’s he is driving his army, don’t stand in between God and what he wants to do… “Get out of the way, Moses, I’m going to kill ‘em all, I’ll just grow another nation out of your seed” … now, that’s a very dangerous moment to speak up and oppose what God is doing. (hint: if you aren’t Moses, just stand clear).

Peter stood there, “No, no, no, don’t let them crucify you Lord” (think man, this is going to hurt something awful) … and Jesus mowed him over, “Move out of my path Satan, I’m coming through”. When you are facing the will of the Father, that’s almost never going to change, God thinks out all his actions in advance, so when it comes time to carry hidden desires out, that’s when the cherubim show up… time to stand clear.

I’m sure someone has gone looking for the cherub with the flaming sword and an entrance into Eden. Have you ever considered that the snake in the tree was just as much a cherub as the one with the flaming sword turning in every direction? This is the will of God. God had already created mankind and that species of man was “very good” … and not at all evil. Next, God creates a different species of man, and this man is both good and evil. He starts out good, then God inserts the nature of knowing both good and evil … what happened there? Was that bite from the snake the desire of God? Is the flaming sword and cherub, God’s way of saying he’s not repenting of this path for mankind? Did God repent later and flood the whole earth? Was the rainbow God’s way of saying he wouldn’t lose his temper again? And how did that work out? Isn’t the 2nd coming prophecy full to the brim with God’s anger at the nations and judgment upon the disobedient? And here we go with the cherubs again.

The Spirit of the cherubs is in their wheels. Whoa, these angels have wheels? No feet? Just wheels? If you have run with the footmen and they have tired you, what will you do in the day of horsemen? And if the days of global war and tribulation are too much for you; what are you going to do when the cherub show up? Cherub run on wheels. And they have a wheel within a wheel; I designed hoist gearing like that, that inner wheel is spinning real fast, and that outer wheel is moving nice and slow but it is not going to be stopped… when the cherub are moving, their wings are flapping, imagine four giant helicopter blades, imagine the noise, imagine the wind, imagine the heat, and that inner wheel is spinning and no doubt smoke is rising and the eyes are set on rings up high and are like laser beams of light piercing all creation headed off in every direction… God’s will is like that. So, when God says, he has thought about repenting of carrying out the plagues (in John’s apocalypse - everything was laid down first by the prophets of old) – and I have talked at length to Jesus about this – and God says he has decided he isn’t going to repent, he is going to carry it all out… look, this is no laughing matter. This vision comes right from the crystal sea throne in the clouds and there are 4 cherubs holding up God’s intentions… that’s God’s way of saying he is bound and determined to see this through. So, I asked him years ago, “1/3 of mankind dies? In one stinking plague? Isn’t that a tad rash?” … “ I mean, really! One out 3 humans on the earth dies??” And he said simply, “Day, they all are going to die, eventually, everyone who is born, dies.” I guess you might call that a heavenly perspective. After that, it’s just a matter of how you want them to go. When you get right down to it… what difference does it make? Mankind makes a big deal of death, as if it is something awful and it shouldn’t happen… but it happens anyway, sooner or later.
I often thought of Ezekiel's Wheel being a helicopter.

FIREFIGHT

He rode upon a Cherub, and did fly:

Yea! he did fly upon the wings of the wind

(Psalms 18:10)

Hueys rush with wail and whine

Like locusts formed in battle line

Whump whump, whump whump

Reverberates.

Infolding fire and whirling wind

Descending angels touch the earth

Where tree line shelters little men

Above on hovering wings of steel

Visions of Ezekiel's Wheel

Living creatures, mounted, ride

Back to back and side by side

Gunship's answering songs of death

He sends his scattering arrows out

And his lightnings trouble all beneath

Lion, Eagle, Ox, and Man

With burning coals that curse the land

Strike and kill. Regroup, extract

Dust-off dead and soon to die

Across the Delta, probe, react

He rode upon a Cherub and did fly:

Yea! he did fly upon the wings of the wind

Jack Dallas 1994

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
I finished compiling the apology from the thread it was written in (The Day of the Lord Link). The Word Doc is now 28 pages long... I copied/pasted from the Word Doc to this thread. I'll be e-mailing out the Word Doc as soon as I can get to it; I've got a couple airports to run right now. I am headed to pick up one of my regulars right now, I brought her to the airport yesterday morning and promised to give her a copy of the 2 apologies, so I woke up 5 AM again (what is it with this 5 AM stuff?) this morning and when I looked back at the thread; the holy spirit had told me before to incorporate the rest of it into the apology, so I went ahead and did that.

kind of interesting reading this apology from all these posts; you can see how the holy spirit was guiding the posting from start to end; this line of posting began with the "Sunday Morning Coffee" thread, 3 years and 10 months ago.
Do you write or copy this nonsense

Days

Commentator

organized religion = Babylon and her daughters
organized religion is the carry over of the common faith as practiced in Rome...

that is the jewish prophets perspective
by Days
08/12/2009, 10:29 AM

You garnered that viewpoint from the jewish prophets.... We see the most high God over all religions. But, before Melchizedek delivered that understanding to Abraham; Abram was just another product of the world religions. They all had a set of gods...

God :

Heavenly Father

SUMERIAN : Anu

EGYPTIAN : Amen-Ra

GREEK : Cronos

ROMAN : Saturn

Heavenly Mother

SUMERIAN : Antu

EGYPTIAN : Mut

GREEK : Hera

ROMAN : Juno

Earth Lord

SUMERIAN : Enlil

EGYPTIAN : Set

GREEK : Zeus

ROMAN : Jupiter

Earth Mother

SUMERIAN : Ninhursag

EGYPTIAN : Isis

GREEK : Athena

ROMAN : Minerva

Earth Brother/Builder

SUMERIAN : Enki

EGYPTIAN : Osiris

GREEK : Apollo

ROMAN : Vulcan

Warrior Rival

SUMERIAN : Marduk

EGYPTIAN : Horus

GREEK : Ares

ROMAN : Mars

Underworld Lord

SUMERIAN : Nergal

EGYPTIAN : Anubis

GREEK : Hades

ROMAN : Pluto

Provider of Love

SUMERIAN : Asherah

EGYPTIAN : Hathor

GREEK : Aphrodite

ROMAN : Venus

Facilitator of the Gods

SUMERIAN : Ninurta

EGYPTIAN : Thoth

GREEK : Hermes

ROMAN : Mercury

In this system you have the clergy and the laity. The clergy are full time positions and they make the offerings to the gods. Those sermons fulfill that role. They call them worship services because that's what they do, they worship the gods; all Rome did was pop Jesus in for Dionysus and continue right on with their program. Dionysus was the god of wine. Dionysus was the child on the mother's lap, they offered the eucharist to Dionysus... Rome simply plugged Jesus in for Dionysus and continued the same exact program ... and it was worldwide, it was common to all the world. All the reformation did was simply to reform the system, so the reformation continued the system with various changes, like calling the priests pastors or elders; allowing them to marry, but it is still the Roman system; clergy are full time, laity sit in the pews, worship services offer the eucharist, and of course, the laity are expected to donate money to pay for it all.

The common faith was practiced by the state. Rome had a Senate that had elected positions that governed the practice of the common faith. The elected positions in the Senate were called pontiffs, and the pontiffs would elect among themselves a chief; the committee chairperson; the pontiff maximus. Did you know Julius Caesar was the pontiff maximus of the Roman Senate? It is a lifetime position. Fast forward to the reformation; the daughters of the whore are all incorporated into the state because it is the same system; the state is worshiping the gods.

First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world.
Romans 1:8

... notice Paul is separating his God from Rome's faith. Paul begins by paying homage to the common faith... but he wants to come to Rome so as to impart his faith in Jesus. This happened. Romans in the imperial court were saved. But while that salvation was personal, the system in Rome eventually embraced jesus also. Thing is - and I tried to explain this to GiGi - the state can not be saved, the faith of Christ is only available to an individual. I don't give a hoot whether Constantine was saved or not, it was the state worship of the gods that became the whore and her daughters.
So, stop for a moment and realize what the cadence was all about: the resonance of the worship service. We think of the occult and the way it is used to summon up evil spirits, or the way the book of the dead had all those passages to navigate the spirit world... the worship services of the state all use chanting, is there anybody on earth who doesn't know the exact cadence of the Catholic chant of the Lord's prayer?

The oracle at Delphi would go into a trance, and it would summon the gods, who would indeed show up and enter the oracle and tell the seeker the future he/she sought. Wizards of old used divining rods and spells - there's that cadence again - and shamans still practice those ancient ways, all over the earth, everyone had their ways to practice the common faith. Whether it was the great spirit in the old west, or the viracocha in the South American west, or the idols of the Middle Eastern nomads; everywhere there was a worship service and it went on forever as long as we know time. The first thing Noah did after the flood was to build an altar and make a sacrifice to God... how did he know to do that? Obviously, it was practiced in his region at his times; thousands of years ago.

I was down inside a mountain in Spain, in a tunnel that was built by Franco as a memorial to the fallen in the Spanish Civil War. Has to be the biggest church interior on earth; you walk like a thousand feet to the center and these catholic priests are swinging some smoking pot on a giant chain attached to the roof and they are chanting in cadence; the same old worship service, and it brings up the same old gods, not much different than the ways of the witches and black magic, always the cadence, the resonance of the worship is the whole experience that draws the faithful over and over... they are told they are in worship to Jesus.

It isn't the way of Christ. It is the same old common faith that has been practiced all over the earth forever.

And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things. Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellow servant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God. And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.
(Revelation 22:8-10)

Last edited:

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
So, stop for a moment and realize what the cadence was all about: the resonance of the worship service. We think of the occult and the way it is used to summon up evil spirits, or the way the book of the dead had all those passages to navigate the spirit world... the worship services of the state all use chanting, is there anybody on earth who doesn't know the exact cadence of the Catholic chant of the Lord's prayer?

The oracle at Delphi would go into a trance, and it would summon the gods, who would indeed show up and enter the oracle and tell the seeker the future he/she sought. Wizards of old used divining rods and spells - there's that cadence again - and shamans still practice those ancient ways, all over the earth, everyone had their ways to practice the common faith. Whether it was the great spirit in the old west, or the viracocha in the South American west, or the idols of the Middle Eastern nomads; everywhere there was a worship service and it went on forever as long as we know time. The first thing Noah did after the flood was to build an altar and make a sacrifice to God... how did he know to do that? Obviously, it was practiced in his region at his times; thousands of years ago.

I was down inside a mountain in Spain, in a tunnel that was built by Franco as a memorial to the fallen in the Spanish Civil War. Has to be the biggest church interior on earth; you walk like a thousand feet to the center and these catholic priests are swinging some smoking pot on a giant chain attached to the roof and they are chanting in cadence; the same old worship service, and it brings up the same old gods, not much different than the ways of the witches and black magic, always the cadence, the resonance of the worship is the whole experience that draws the faithful over and over... they are told they are in worship to Jesus.

It isn't the way of Christ. It is the same old common faith that has been practiced all over the earth forever.

And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things. Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellow servant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God. And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.
Uh huh...……………………..

Tell us more

Jen

Senator

Interesting.
I have always had some sort of aversion to group waving of hands and chanting. Something feels creepy and wrong about it. Probably movies I've seen........or ....... I don't know. But I can't do it. I can't participate in it. There is a lot of that in the music of young people......always has been.

Days

Commentator
Interesting.
I have always had some sort of aversion to group waving of hands and chanting. Something feels creepy and wrong about it. Probably movies I've seen........or ....... I don't know. But I can't do it. I can't participate in it. There is a lot of that in the music of young people......always has been.
The pressure to go along with the system is what the Apostles stood up against. The entire church age is a history of standing up to that system of worship. It is our witness against the system that testifies Christ. In fact, the Greek word "martyr" has equal meaning as "witness". The governments of the world push a false Christ that doesn't worship Christ at all, and you notice, everyone has to be incorporated into the state, everything is run by money, and the money is run by the bankers, and the bankers are run by the devil, believe me, I know, I was a banker for 9 years.

The entire Bible is one great big long history of God's witnesses resisting the system. And yet, we are still existing within the system, we are still living by money, and we still think, act, walk and talk the same way as everyone else in the culture of our residence. I like to point at Shadrach, Meshach, Abednigo and ask, "where was Daniel?" He had to be present, so he must have been on his knees in front of the 60 foot tall idol. Also, I wonder what happened to all that gold?

So there is war in heaven, an Archangel is standing up to a cherub... the lesser against the greater... and down here we are told to come out of Babylon, forsake the whore, and all her ways, stand up to the system, not protest and reshape the system, but completely exit the beast and that whole way of living. You and I got a jump on the rest of the church, but it has been happening all along, but only by individuals, now God is calling the whole church to leave Babylon. The reformation was an attempt to fix Babylon, but Babylon can not be fixed, it is the very spirit of AntiChrist, so now it is high time to forsake the entire system.

6 Flee out of the midst of Babylon, and deliver every man his soul: be not cut off in her iniquity; for this is the time of the LORD'S vengeance; he will render unto her a recompence. 7 Babylon hath been a golden cup in the LORD'S hand, that made all the earth drunken: the nations have drunken of her wine; therefore the nations are mad. 8 Babylon is suddenly fallen and destroyed: howl for her; take balm for her pain, if so be she may be healed. 9 We would have healed Babylon, but she is not healed: forsake her, and let us go every one into his own country: for her judgment reacheth unto heaven, and is lifted up even to the skies. 10 The LORD hath brought forth our righteousness: come, and let us declare in Zion the work of the LORD our God. 11 Make bright the arrows; gather the shields: the LORD hath raised up the spirit of the kings of the Medes: for his device is against Babylon, to destroy it; because it is the vengeance of the LORD, the vengeance of his temple. 12 Set up the standard upon the walls of Babylon, make the watch strong, set up the watchmen, prepare the ambushes: for the LORD hath both devised and done that which he spake against the inhabitants of Babylon.
(Jeremiah chapter 51)

Jen

Senator
The pressure to go along with the system is what the Apostles stood up against. The entire church age is a history of standing up to that system of worship. It is our witness against the system that testifies Christ. In fact, the Greek word "martyr" has equal meaning as "witness". The governments of the world push a false Christ that doesn't worship Christ at all, and you notice, everyone has to be incorporated into the state, everything is run by money, and the money is run by the bankers, and the bankers are run by the devil, believe me, I know, I was a banker for 9 years.

The entire Bible is one great big long history of God's witnesses resisting the system. And yet, we are still existing within the system, we are still living by money, and we still think, act, walk and talk the same way as everyone else in the culture of our residence. I like to point at Shadrach, Meshach, Abednigo and ask, "where was Daniel?" He had to be present, so he must have been on his knees in front of the 60 foot tall idol. Also, I wonder what happened to all that gold?

So there is war in heaven, an Archangel is standing up to a cherub... the lesser against the greater... and down here we are told to come out of Babylon, forsake the whore, and all her ways, stand up to the system, not protest and reshape the system, but completely exit the beast and that whole way of living. You and I got a jump on the rest of the church, but it has been happening all along, but only by individuals, now God is calling the whole church to leave Babylon. The reformation was an attempt to fix Babylon, but Babylon can not be fixed, it is the very spirit of AntiChrist, so now it is high time to forsake the entire system.

6 Flee out of the midst of Babylon, and deliver every man his soul: be not cut off in her iniquity; for this is the time of the LORD'S vengeance; he will render unto her a recompence. 7 Babylon hath been a golden cup in the LORD'S hand, that made all the earth drunken: the nations have drunken of her wine; therefore the nations are mad. 8 Babylon is suddenly fallen and destroyed: howl for her; take balm for her pain, if so be she may be healed. 9 We would have healed Babylon, but she is not healed: forsake her, and let us go every one into his own country: for her judgment reacheth unto heaven, and is lifted up even to the skies. 10 The LORD hath brought forth our righteousness: come, and let us declare in Zion the work of the LORD our God. 11 Make bright the arrows; gather the shields: the LORD hath raised up the spirit of the kings of the Medes: for his device is against Babylon, to destroy it; because it is the vengeance of the LORD, the vengeance of his temple. 12 Set up the standard upon the walls of Babylon, make the watch strong, set up the watchmen, prepare the ambushes: for the LORD hath both devised and done that which he spake against the inhabitants of Babylon.
(Jeremiah chapter 51)
I left organized religion 15+ years ago when I realized I felt sort of filthy every Sunday when I left church. It's something I still can't (or maybe I can and don't want to) put my finger on, but I had to walk away..... to find God.