• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The leftist Elites chastised us with the fact that minorities were 'disproportionately' killed by Covid.

Then the very same EXACT leftist elites tell blacks to go out and protest on the false premise that there is systemic racism in law enforcement. It's ALL good.

How much more clear can leftist elites be revealed for their true evil nature? How much more clear can their loathing for black people be laid bare?

1591457783090.png

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
After another week or so new cases of COVID should implode with the number of protesters, if it doesn't Pandemic is a lie.

Of course the more that die the more post libs here can blame Trump for...…...remember, libs wanting 2 million dead!

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
After another week or so new cases of COVID should implode with the number of protesters, if it doesn't Pandemic is a lie.

Of course the more that die the more post libs here can blame Trump for...…...remember, libs wanting 2 million dead!
remember when some thought there would be more deaths from H1N1, proving Obama did a worse job? How did that work out for them?

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
after you posted Joe is a racist, the backing will be you and tells readers much about you
Whatever. I called trump a bigger racist. It is what it is. Apparently, America agrees with me, edited:

Next President
49.6%
0.5% in last 4hr in last day in last wk CHARTS
45.2%
-0.1%

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if a lot of blacks die from catching Covid while protesting a lie if the globalist-communist-Democrats will apologize for lying to them?

On the other hand if nobody dies in large numbers from Covid after protesting will the globalist-communist-Democrats apologize for lying to them and keeping them penned up like sheep for the economic slaughter for political purchase of power?

Last edited: