• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The lengthy george floyd crime record - More than armed robbery

No actually it's not, most of them have perfectly legitimate asylum claims.

Oh and they don't qualify for welfare.

How many times do I have to prove that to you before you stop lying about it?
All illegals collect welfare in sanctuary states. So it's against the law. It's against the law for illegals to even be there.

You do what you want ince truth is not part of it. Being a "bouncer" is not criminal, but you will make things up as usual. Best thing to do with trash like you is ignore you..
Floyd was convicted of armed robbery of a woman and did 5 years. He has also done time for drug crimes. He was super-thug and a monster and pure evil but liberals tell us he was a great man.

OldTrapper

Council Member
Floyd was convicted of armed robbery of a woman and did 5 years. He has also done time for drug crimes. He was super-thug and a monster and pure evil but liberals tell us he was a great man.
Liberals will tell you he was in the process of change. You right wingers hate the idea that one might do that so you just lie.

FakeName

Governor
All illegals collect welfare in sanctuary states. So it's against the law. It's against the law for illegals to even be there.
You are lying again.

Illegals do not qualify for welfare no matter where they live.

Why do you feel the need to lie about everything?

Reality not on your side?

FakeName

Governor
Home owners should be armed, apparently.
I own lots of guns, my wife and daughters know how to use them.

That said when you have guns in your home, the chances of your own family being killed by those guns is far more statistically significant then the chances that you will actually kill an itruder in self defense.

Just a fact.