• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Lies And Deceptions Go On And On---

Lance Freeman

Council Member
Question: Is there a conspiracy to mass murder people and to cover it up? It is very probable that hundreds of thousands of Americans are already dead and the statistics are being suppressed by the government, the mass media, and Big Tech platforms like YouTube, FaceBook, Twitter, Google, etc. It is estimated by many observers that the VAERS System logs only a fraction of the actual Vaxx casualties that are taking place, a small fraction.

We know that the hospitals lie to us about casualties, falsifying Covid death figures for money received from the Biden regime. We know that doctors are deliberately killing Covid patients on Remdesivir and faulty ventilators. Now we hear that hospitals are giving Ivermectin to Vaccinated patients with Covid, but denying the Unvaccinated the very effective Ivermectin remedy. Instead, they are putting the Unvaccinated patients on the deadly Covid Protocol; i.e. Remdesivir and ventilators. This, of course, improves the statistics of the Vaxxed, showing that the Vaxxed are much more likely to survive Covid, whereas the Unvaxxed are dying from Covid.

Every trick in the book is being utilized to get people to take the vaccine, and to demonize those who refuse to take the killshot. Take a quick look at this other trick, for instance:

Horrible Covid "Actors" Busted

The lies and the deceptions go on and on. A recent video circulating on the Internet shows a group of doctors sitting in a conference room discussing how to scare people into taking the vaccine. It is mind-boggling to watch because it suggests that many doctors (that people depend on) are now paid serial killers, and hospitals have been converted into murder factories.

The trust in medicine has totally collapsed. Think of the damage this has done to the doctor/patient relationship. Let's face it, folks, they are coming after us and we need to be on our guard. Rest assured there will be more 'variants' coming along, more lock-downs, and plenty of 'booster' shots. There is also the spectre of scarcity and runaway inflation looming before us, not to mention the high probability of a U.S. dollar collapse, all because of Biden's incessant money printing. As a consequence, this coming Winter will not be a pleasant experience for us. For many, it may be the last Winter.

Btw, did you know---members of Congress, federal judges, congressional staffers, and White House personnel are all exempt from taking the Jab? And so are all those 'leaders' who have sat before the cameras and taken a shot for public consumption purposes. Actually, none of them took the shot. What they took on camera was a 'placebo' (a harmless saline solution) which looked real to the clueless sheep watching the show. Am sure that all those Black viewers who saw Kamala Harris take the fake shot on TV rushed out to take the real shot after that. Ouch! But who can you trust these days, eh?

So, what is an Unvaccinated person to do if he catches Covid? Every such person needs to find a source of either Hydroxychloroquine or Ivermectin and keep some at home. I understand that those can be purchased on the Internet; however, it is important to be sure to buy from a reliable source, and to watch out for fake imitations.

If you find yourself needing to go to a hospital for treatment, just say 'yes' when they ask if you have been vaxxed. That way, they will put you on Ivermectin. If they ask for details about where and when you got your shot, just make up something. Have your story ready before you go. Other than that, try to stay healthy. Eat well and follow an exercise regimen. Talk to a nutritionist about ways to boost your immune system. It is the best advice I can give you.

Doctors THREATENED, Forced to Support "Vaccine" Narrative

Last edited:

Boltlady

Mayor
Question: Is there a conspiracy to mass murder people and to cover it up? It is very probable that hundreds of thousands of Americans are already dead and the statistics are being suppressed by the government, the mass media, and Big Tech platforms like YouTube, FaceBook, Twitter, Google, etc. It is estimated by many observers that the VAERS System logs only a fraction of the actual Vaxx casualties that are taking place, a small fraction.

We know that the hospitals lie to us about casualties, falsifying Covid death figures for money received from the Biden regime. We know that doctors are deliberately killing Covid patients on Remdesivir and faulty ventilators. Now we hear that hospitals are giving Ivermectin to Vaccinated patients with Covid, but denying the Unvaccinated the very effective Ivermectin remedy. Instead, they are putting the Unvaccinated patients on the deadly Covid Protocol; i.e. Remdesivir and ventilators. This, of course, improves the statistics of the Vaxxed, showing that the Vaxxed are much more likely to survive Covid, whereas the Unvaxxed are dying from Covid.

Every trick in the book is being utilized to get people to take the vaccine, and to demonize those who refuse to take the killshot. Take a quick look at this other trick, for instance:

The lies and the deceptions go on and on. A recent video circulating on the Internet shows a group of doctors sitting in a conference room discussing how to scare people into taking the vaccine. It is mind-boggling to watch because it suggests that many doctors (that people depend on) are now paid serial killers, and hospitals have been converted into murder factories.

The trust in medicine has totally collapsed. Think of the damage this has done to the doctor/patient relationship. Let's face it, folks, they are coming after us and we need to be on our guard. Rest assured there will be more 'variants' coming along, more lock-downs, and plenty of 'booster' shots. There is also the spectre of scarcity and runaway inflation looming before us, not to mention the High probability of a U.S. dollar collapse, all because of Biden's incessant money printing. As a consequence, this coming Winter will not be a pleasant experience for us. For many, it may be the last Winter.

Btw, did you know---members of Congress, federal judges, congressional staffers, and White House personnel are all exempt from taking the Jab? And so are all those 'leaders' who have sat before the cameras and taken a shot for public consumption purposes. Actually, none of them took the shot. What they took on camera was a 'placebo' (a harmless saline solution) which looked real to the clueless sheep watching the show. Am sure that all those Black viewers who saw Kamala Harris take the fake shot on TV rushed out to take the real shot after that. Ouch! But who can you trust these days, eh?

So, what is an Unvaccinated person to do if he catches Covid? Every such person needs to find a source of either Hydroxychloroquine or Ivermectin and keep some at home. I understand that those can be purchased on the Internet; however, it is important to be sure to buy from a reliable source, and to watch out for fake imitations.

If you find yourself needing to go to a hospital for treatment, just say 'yes' when they ask if you have been vaxxed. That way, they will put you on Ivermectin. If they ask for details about where and when you got your shot, just make up something. Have your story ready before you go. Other than that, try to stay healthy. Eat well and follow an exercise regimen. Talk to a nutritionist about ways to boost your immune system. It is the best advice I can give you.

Saw my pulmonary doc a few days ago and he was dutifully trying to talk me into the vaccine. What I wanted was a mild blood pressure med prescription. Mine has edged a little lately and I have to watch it to keep my heart strong because my lungs are so weak. My doc asked if I would get the vaccine if he gave me the prescription. I said the vaccine is for Covid and the prescription is for my heart. Then I said I don't have Covid but I do have a heart...he gave me the prescription.

Then I asked him if he would write me a prescription for Ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine if I wound up in the hospital. He asked me if I wanted him to lose his license. To me that's reason enough to not get the jab along with all those other reasons.

covid

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Saw my pulmonary doc a few days ago and he was dutifully trying to talk me into the vaccine. What I wanted was a mild blood pressure med prescription. Mine has edged a little lately and I have to watch it to keep my heart strong because my lungs are so weak. My doc asked if I would get the vaccine if he gave me the prescription. I said the vaccine is for Covid and the prescription is for my heart. Then I said I don't have Covid but I do have a heart...he gave me the prescription.

Then I asked him if he would write me a prescription for Ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine if I wound up in the hospital. He asked me if I wanted him to lose his license. To me that's reason enough to not get the jab along with all those other reasons.

covid
Covid does a number on lungs and you say you have weak lungs.
Here in the USA we've had two unvaxed young men in their 20s getting Covid and ending up needing lung transplants.

Lance Freeman

Council Member
Here in the USA we've had two unvaxed young men in their 20s getting Covid and ending up needing lung transplants.
We are finding out, every day, that taking the vaccination does not stop a person from getting Covid. In fact, if you pay attention to those doctors and nurses who speak outside of the mainstream media (i.e. outside of CNN, MSNBC, ABC, etc.), you will find out that 60 percent of Covid patients who enter hospitals for treatment are Vaxxed people. Not only that, but many of these Vaxxed folks suffer horrible side effects shortly after getting the Vax. And some die. This is not a cure; this is a bio-weapon.

Boltlady

Mayor
There is no question that Covid can do serious damage to people. It is designed to do that. However the vaccine is not the answer. It can actually weaken your immune system to create bigger problems down the road. The best defense and indeed treatment is to properly maintain your immune system.

Yes, there are cases like you mentioned but there are many cases that are happening to the vaxxed that your media neglects to tell you about. The very fact that almost nothing is said about maintaining your immune system and the therapeutics that are very successful in the majority of cases should tell you that you are being led down the wrong road. Instead of being a blind follower you would do better to do your own thinking on the matter.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
There is no question that Covid can do serious damage to people. It is designed to do that. However the vaccine is not the answer. It can actually weaken your immune system to create bigger problems down the road. The best defense and indeed treatment is to properly maintain your immune system.

Yes, there are cases like you mentioned but there are many cases that are happening to the vaxxed that your media neglects to tell you about. The very fact that almost nothing is said about maintaining your immune system and the therapeutics that are very successful in the majority of cases should tell you that you are being led down the wrong road. Instead of being a blind follower you would do better to do your own thinking on the matter.
I wish you'd listen to your doctor on the vax. He knows more about the science than you and I put together.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
We are finding out, every day, that taking the vaccination does not stop a person from getting Covid. In fact, if you pay attention to those doctors and nurses who speak outside of the mainstream media (i.e. outside of CNN, MSNBC, ABC, etc.), you will find out that 60 percent of Covid patients who enter hospitals for treatment are Vaxxed people. Not only that, but many of these Vaxxed folks suffer horrible side effects shortly after getting the Vax. And some die. This is not a cure; this is a bio-weapon.
It's called breakthrough infections, and they're not dying. The unvaxed are the ones dying.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Simply not true

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Bullshit...Where is your source to claim 60% of hospitalized covid patients are vaccinated?

Monitoring Incidence of COVID-19 Cases, Hospitalizations, and Deaths, by Vaccination Status — 13 U.S. Jurisdictions, April 4–July 17, 2021

Hospitalization, Death, and COVID-19 Vaccinations

middleview

President
Supporting Member

covid
If you suffer from roundworm, threadworm or other intestinal parasites then he should prescribe ivermectin...

If you have malaria then Hydroxycholroquine would be appropriate.

Your doctor could and should lose his license for handing out prescriptions based on what you read on social media.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

The trust in medicine has totally collapsed. Think of the damage this has done to the doctor/patient relationship. Let's face it, folks, they are coming after us and we need to be on our guard. Rest assured there will be more 'variants' coming along, more lock-downs, and plenty of 'booster' shots. There is also the spectre of scarcity and runaway inflation looming before us, not to mention the High probability of a U.S. dollar collapse, all because of Biden's incessant money printing. As a consequence, this coming Winter will not be a pleasant experience for us. For many, it may be the last Winter.

So without a single credible source you are accusing both democrats and republicans of participating in a giant hoax in order to kill off hundreds of thousands of Americans...

What possible motive would they have to do that? How are hospitals keeping doctors and nurses quiet...since they all must know that the patients in the ICU are not really sick? Why are hospitals parking refrigerator trucks full of bodies in their parking lots?

I've lost two relatives to Covid....I have a friend who lost his dad to covid. Are those people hiding out somewhere or were they murdered by their doctors?

Lance Freeman

Council Member
It's called breakthrough infections, and they're not dying. The unvaxed are the ones dying.
if you are getting your information from the mass media, then you cannot be sure about anything. There is too much deception going on. How would you know the difference between good science and bad science, for example, if you do not listen to alternate voices, or do some research yourself? Too much is being hidden from the public, and too much data is being skewed (or manipulated) by the controlled media. But, sooner or later, the truth will come out. Meantime, learn how the game works, Julie---

The vaccinated are counted as unvaccinated when they die from the clot shot? The sick and twisted

Last edited:

Lance Freeman

Council Member
Folks, pay attention to what the doctor in the following video is saying. Try to understand what is happening inside the hospitals. The deceptions and falsifications go on and on---while people die:

FRONT LINE HOSPITAL STAFF BLOW WHISTLE ON MASS MURDER AGENDA

Here's another doctor who is stepping forward to expose the horrible conspiracy to hide the truth from the public:

Note that these brave doctors will never be given air time in the establishment media. You will not see them on CNN, or MSNBC, or ABC, for example.

Last edited:

Lance Freeman

Council Member
This is a must-watch video, as a veteran nurse exposes what goes on in hospitals nationwide, and the truths that are deliberately hidden. It is not a pretty picture, but it should wake you up to what your government is doing behind your back.

You will find out, for example, that the current vaccines are not really approved by the FDA, as you have been told by the Liar-in-Chief (Biden), but what the FDA actually approved was a future vaccine that is scheduled to come out in 2023.

30-Year Nurse Exposes MASSIVE Hospital Fraud, FAKE COVID Narrative

Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
This is a must-watch video, as a veteran nurse exposes what goes on in hospitals nationwide, and the truths that are deliberately hidden. It is not a pretty picture, but it should wake you up to what your government is doing behind your back.

You will find out, for example, that the current vaccines are not really approved by the FDA, as you have been told by the Liar-in-Chief (Biden), but what the FDA actually approved was a future vaccine that is scheduled to come out in 2023.

30-Year Nurse Exposes MASSIVE Hospital Fraud, FAKE COVID Narrative
Would it surprise you that the vaers has adverse side effects reported for most every drug?

Which drugs do you take?