• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The lies and the lunacy flowed at Trump’s Arizona hate rally…

Bugsy McGurk

President
In addition to the usual Big Lie claiming he won the election (a claim that is rejected by the nation’s sane people), we had the following “highlights”:

1. Trump bragged about the crowd size at the January 6 insurrection;

2. The MyPillow guy spewed his favorite delusions;

3. An AZ state senator promised the legislature would “fix the problems from the election,” and said “We must decertify, the presidential election of 2020!”

4. California Governor Newsome is a clone, with the real Newsom being tried and executed at Gitmo;

5. The vaccine is made of aborted children;

6. A woman wearing a Biden shirt was dragged off;

7. Trump praised some loon who said we are being subject to a “psychological operation.”

Yes indeed, folks - we live amongst absolute GOP lunacy.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
In addition to the usual Big Lie claiming he won the election (a claim that is rejected by the nation’s sane people), we had the following “highlights”:

1. Trump bragged about the crowd size at the January 6 insurrection;

2. The MyPillow guy spewed his favorite delusions;

3. An AZ state senator promised the legislature would “fix the problems from the election,” and said “We must decertify, the presidential election of 2020!”

4. California Governor Newsome is a clone, with the real Newsom being tried and executed at Gitmo;

5. The vaccine is made of aborted children;

6. A woman wearing a Biden shirt was dragged off;

7. Trump praised some loon who said we are being subject to a “psychological operation.”

Yes indeed, folks - we live amongst absolute GOP lunacy.

He also called the officer who shot Babbit names, as if all she wanted to do was protest the election...and wasn't leading the way for the mob to attack congressmen and women.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
An avalanche of lies from Trump......and a collection of goofy cultists.

1642346678458.png

I don't think the shirt was photo-shopped.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
I heard the crowd left early, while the greatest loser was still speaking

amazing how a few thousand people create a 20 mile traffic jam and reach in size to where his eyes couldn't see the back of the crowd - hey look to the left and right on the crowd, the greatest loser must have really, really bad eyesight as I see empty space within a few hundred feet of his liepodium

Bugsy McGurk

President
I heard the crowd left early, while the greatest loser was still speaking

amazing how a few thousand people create a 20 mile traffic jam and reach in size to where his eyes couldn't see the back of the crowd - hey look to the left and right on the crowd, the greatest loser must have really, really bad eyesight as I see empty space within a few hundred feet of his liepodium

It sure does look like a paltry crowd. Trump lied his fat ass off about that, along with everything else.