• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The lovely people running Black Lives Matter.

TBLee

Governor
Well, that settles it then. We all know murderers never lie about the murders they commit. Perhaps she'll get a fair trial in Cuba, where she fled to avoid American justice.
She was a member of a terrorist organization (Black Liberation Army) and killed a New Jersey State Trooper. So you think it's okay to kill cops?
The answer is yes....it thinks it is okay to kill cops.

EatTheRich

President
This is all based on your opinion. And you have a history on this forum of being Leftist, Anti-American and woefully ignorant of history and current events. I'm not buying your take on this.
I’m the UN Commission on Human Rights? My knowledge of history and current events is near the top on this forum. Being leftist and anti-American just speak to my morality.

Zam-Zam

Senator
Of course they love their cop-killers and fund-raising by a convicted terrorist.

The co-founder of Black Lives Matter names a convicted cop killer as one of her heroes, and the BLM national organization is fiscally sponsored through a leftist group whose board of directors includes a convicted terrorist.

Alicia Garza, one of three co-founders of the Black Lives Matter national organization, has repeatedly talked about how convicted cop killer and wanted domestic terrorist Joanne Chesimard, also known as Assata Shakur, is one of her main inspirations. Susan Rosenberg, a member of the board of directors for the left-wing Thousand Currents group, which handles the intake of donations made to Black Lives Matter, is a convicted terrorist who, among other things, was suspected of helping Shakur escape from prison.

Rosenberg, who was listed as the vice chairwoman of the board of directors for Thousand Currents until the webpage was pulled down this week, as first reported by the Capital Research Center, had been a member of the radical leftist revolutionary militant group known as the May 19th Communist Organization, affiliated with the Weather Underground terrorist group and other radicals. She was convicted on weapons and explosives charges and sentenced to 58 years in prison, serving 16 years before being pardoned by President Bill Clinton in January 2001.

Interesting sidenote about Alicia Garza - While she is no fan of the President, she is not always a fan of main-stream Democrats either:

While Garza has been critical of Donald Trump,[34] she has also been critical of Barack Obama[35] and Hillary Clinton, saying "The Clintons use black people for votes, but then don't do anything for black communities after they're elected. They use us for photo ops".[36] She voted for Bernie Sanders in the California Democratic Primary, but promised to do everything in her power "to make sure that we are not led by Donald Trump" and she voted for Clinton in the general election.[37][38]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alicia_Garza

The Clintons using people? Gosh.

Dino

Russian Asset
Interesting sidenote about Alicia Garza - While she is no fan of the President, she is not always a fan of main-stream Democrats either:

While Garza has been critical of Donald Trump,[34] she has also been critical of Barack Obama[35] and Hillary Clinton, saying "The Clintons use black people for votes, but then don't do anything for black communities after they're elected. They use us for photo ops".[36] She voted for Bernie Sanders in the California Democratic Primary, but promised to do everything in her power "to make sure that we are not led by Donald Trump" and she voted for Clinton in the general election.[37][38]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alicia_Garza

The Clintons using people? Gosh.
Yeah. Imagine that, the Clintons using people and simply giving lip service to Blacks? Hillary seemed so authentic to me.

Don’t know about you but her pandering actually hurts my ears.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
My knowledge of history and current events is near the top on this forum. Being leftist and anti-American just speak to my morality.
LMAO!!!!!

This is the funniest post in PJ history right here. Mark it.

A true leftist narcissist among us.

Is that you Hillary? Nancy? Joe? Barack? or a famous actor? Or a sociology professor? How is the gated community treating you?

EatTheRich

President
LMAO!!!!!

This is the funniest post in PJ history right here. Mark it.

A true leftist narcissist among us.

Is that you Hillary? Nancy? Joe? Barack? or a famous actor? Or a sociology professor? How is the gated community treating you?
Facts bother you ... so you have to make up lies to make you feel better.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
It is not an opinion that I am better informed than most of the posters here. It is something that has been demonstrated many times.
The fact that you’re puffing your chest on an anonymous internet debate forum about your alleged intelligence speaks volumes.

EatTheRich

President
The fact that you’re puffing your chest on an anonymous internet debate forum about your alleged intelligence speaks volumes.
Not intelligence, information. In response to an inaccurate personal attack calling me uninformed as an excuse for failing to engage with my arguments.