• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Manufactured Crisis of Police Racism

excalibur

Mayor
What should really concern people is the criminality in the black population.

Every year, American police officers have about 370 million contacts with civilians. Most of the time nothing happens, but 12 to 13 million times a year, the police make an arrest. How often does this lead to the death of an unarmed black person? We know the number thanks to a detailed Washington Post database of every killing by the police. What is your guess as to the number of unarmed blacks killed by the police every year? One hundred? Three hundred? Last year, the figure was nine.

That number is going down, not up. In 2015, police killed 38 unarmed blacks. In 2017, 21. What about white people? Last year, police killed 19 unarmed whites, in addition to the 9 unarmed blacks. We know the number of black and white people arrested every year, so it is possible to make an interesting calculation. The chances of being unarmed, arrested, and then killed by the police are higher for whites than for blacks. For both races, it’s very rare: One out of 292,000 arrests for blacks, and out of 283,000 arrests for whites. This is hardly what we would expect from the way the media report these deaths.

What about the people the police kill who are armed?

Since 2015, when the Post began tracking these numbers, the police have killed about 1,000 people a year. Every year, about one quarter of them are black. This is about twice their share of the population, which is 13 percent. Is this proof of police racism? No. The more likely explanation is that blacks are more likely than whites to act in violent, aggressive ways that give the police no choice but to shoot them. In 2018, the most recent year for which we have statistics, blacks accounted for 37 percent of all arrests for violent crimes, 54 percent of all arrests for robbery, and 53 percent of arrests for murder. With so many blacks involved in this kind of violent crime, that blacks should account for 25 percent of the people killed by the police seem like a surprisingly low figure.

Roland Fryer is a black economist, and the youngest person ever to get tenure at Harvard. He was angry after the deaths of Michael Brown and Freddie Gray, so he did his own research on the use of deadly force by police in 10 big-city police departments police killing. His detailed study of 1,332 police shootings — in which he carefully compared the circumstances of each killing — found no evidence of police bias. If anything, police were more likely to shoot at non-threatening whites than at non-threatening blacks. He said, this was “the most surprising research result of my career.”

...​

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Maybe When Black Lives Matter pays attention to Blacks Stop killing Blacks & glorifying violence. Maybe the world will respect them a bit more ?

Maybe ?

There should be aBLM protest every weekend in Murder Town Chicago for the killings they have.

Stand up for that.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
What should really concern people is the criminality in the black population.

Every year, American police officers have about 370 million contacts with civilians. Most of the time nothing happens, but 12 to 13 million times a year, the police make an arrest. How often does this lead to the death of an unarmed black person? We know the number thanks to a detailed Washington Post database of every killing by the police. What is your guess as to the number of unarmed blacks killed by the police every year? One hundred? Three hundred? Last year, the figure was nine.

That number is going down, not up. In 2015, police killed 38 unarmed blacks. In 2017, 21. What about white people? Last year, police killed 19 unarmed whites, in addition to the 9 unarmed blacks. We know the number of black and white people arrested every year, so it is possible to make an interesting calculation. The chances of being unarmed, arrested, and then killed by the police are higher for whites than for blacks. For both races, it’s very rare: One out of 292,000 arrests for blacks, and out of 283,000 arrests for whites. This is hardly what we would expect from the way the media report these deaths.

What about the people the police kill who are armed?

Since 2015, when the Post began tracking these numbers, the police have killed about 1,000 people a year. Every year, about one quarter of them are black. This is about twice their share of the population, which is 13 percent. Is this proof of police racism? No. The more likely explanation is that blacks are more likely than whites to act in violent, aggressive ways that give the police no choice but to shoot them. In 2018, the most recent year for which we have statistics, blacks accounted for 37 percent of all arrests for violent crimes, 54 percent of all arrests for robbery, and 53 percent of arrests for murder. With so many blacks involved in this kind of violent crime, that blacks should account for 25 percent of the people killed by the police seem like a surprisingly low figure.

Roland Fryer is a black economist, and the youngest person ever to get tenure at Harvard. He was angry after the deaths of Michael Brown and Freddie Gray, so he did his own research on the use of deadly force by police in 10 big-city police departments police killing. His detailed study of 1,332 police shootings — in which he carefully compared the circumstances of each killing — found no evidence of police bias. If anything, police were more likely to shoot at non-threatening whites than at non-threatening blacks. He said, this was “the most surprising research result of my career.”

Does this take into consideration poverty levels? Or the racism in our society for generations that leads to crime?

i do appreciate you posting this, it just backs Biden’s comments.

Black Lives Matter.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Remember Black Lives Matter* !

*(Well not if blacks kill other blacks- thats an every day thing and we leftists don't care about that)

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member

*(Well not if blacks kill other blacks- thats an every day thing and we leftists don't care about that)
so you use that as an excuse to promote cops killing blacks?

this comment is why Biden said what he did.

Mick

The Right is always right
Does this take into consideration poverty levels? Or the racism in our society for generations that leads to crime?
What does poverty level have to do with whether cops are racist or not? Dumb comment.

And "racism in our society" leads to crime? Yeah, blacks blow each others brains out because of the man. Even a dumber comment.

Black Lives Matter.

All lives matter......as this study proves. Black lies do not matter, however.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
What does poverty level have to do with whether cops are racist or not? Dumb comment.

And "racism in our society" leads to crime? Yeah, blacks blow each others brains out because of the man. Even a dumber comment.

All lives matter......as this study proves. Black lies do not matter, however.
All lives matter means black lives don’t matter. I don’t subscribe to that.

You're why Joe Biden said what he did.

reason10

Governor

Black Lives Matter.
Oh, so it's not really the criminals' fault, huh? It's WHITEY'S fault for not paying more taxes and giving more money to people who put themselves in poverty.
Meanwhile,
West Baltimore teen found guilty of felony murder in death of officer Amy Caprio, faces life in prison

1591530438178.png

Black Liars Murder.

reason10

Governor
All lives matter means black lives don’t matter. I don’t subscribe to that.

You're why Joe Biden said what he did.
Black Liars Murder
West Baltimore teen found guilty of felony murder in death of officer Amy Caprio, faces life in prison
1591530503050.png

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
You don't subscribe to ALL LIVES MATTER?

Are you a bigot?

What makes some lives matter but not others?
All lives matter is a response to degrade black lives matter. I believe black lives do matter, so could never make that statement.

reason10

Governor
All lives matter is a response to degrade black lives matter. I believe black lives do matter, so could never make that statement.
Actually BLACK LIARS MURDER.

And they loot and pillage BLACK OWNED BUSINESSES. So black lives DO NOT MATTER, not to them and not to liberals like you.

That means every time you make that statement, you are lying.

BLACK LIARS MURDER.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Actually BLACK LIARS MURDER.

And they loot and pillage BLACK OWNED BUSINESSES. So black lives DO NOT MATTER, not to them and not to liberals like you.

That means every time you make that statement, you are lying.

BLACK LIARS MURDER.
“Black Liars Murder”

this says all I need to know about you. This is why blacks people vote the way they do. And Biden is right.

reason10

Governor
“Black Liars Murder”

this says all I need to know about you. This is why blacks people vote the way they do. And Biden is right.
Biden doesn't even know where he is half the time.

And black lives do not matter to you liberals, since you want them back on the plantation to please THIS piece of manure.
1591539484164.png

The hated ORANGE MAN has gotten blacks MORE good jobs than ALL Democrat presidents combined. And you libs were MISERABLE about that.

But now that your SLAVES are out on the street, destroying black owned businesses, looting and rioting, things are back to the way you want.

But if you somehow think blacks will voluntarily return to the Democrat plantation, I've got some REALLY bad news for you.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2020/06/05/poll-shocker-trump-approval-40-with-likely-black-voters/

RUSH: I’ve had this story, I’ve had this since the program began, and I’m confused. I don’t see how this can be true. I’m very wary of telling you this. But here we go. Rasmussen Reports, the survey people, the polling people, have reported that black voter approval for Trump has surged to over 40%.

Say, what?

Despite the recent riots over police brutality, Rasmussen says that black approval for the job President Trump is doing is now over 40%. Our Daily Presidential Tracking Poll today shows black likely voter approval of the job Trump is doing is now over 40%. This goes back to about 11 o’clock this morning. I saw it about noon. I said, “This can’t be true.” I said, “It’s gotta be a spoof. It’s gotta be a phishing attack. It’s gotta be something. You talk about something that does not jibe with what we’ve been seeing in the Drive-By Media.”

My side of the aisle believe most blacks are not lazy, shiftless morons who loot cities, (even as your left wing media plasters their faces all over the place.) My side doesn't believe blacks are inferior. My side isn't trying to bring back slavery.

Your side is doing that.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Black Lives Matter.
Your old white guy also said if you don't support him you're "not black"

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Oh, so it's not really the criminals' fault, huh? It's WHITEY'S fault for not paying more taxes and giving more money to people who put themselves in poverty.
Meanwhile,

View attachment 52822

Black Liars Murder.
that's different and going to increase

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Maybe When Black Lives Matter pays attention to Blacks Stop killing Blacks & glorifying violence. Maybe the world will respect them a bit more ?

Maybe ?

There should be aBLM protest every weekend in Murder Town Chicago for the killings they have.

Stand up for that.
by 2017 blacks in 35 years had killed 324,000 blacks just think what the # is now
that's a lot of riots