• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Matrix Is All Around You

Hard to say. Socks are not unheard of. I assume noobs are sincere until/if the evidence says otherwise...????
The internet has been around for so long that I don't think noob really works for anything but technical forums and not yakkity social ones.

John Doe

I detest liberalism
The internet has been around for so long that I don't think noob really works for anything but technical forums and not yakkity social ones.
Well, I was one about 3 years ago. I discovered forums and realized one exist for near everything. I entered "politics" and I was off and running!

Well, I was one about 3 years ago. I discovered forums and realized one exist for near everything. I entered "politics" and I was off and running!
"Imprimatur Ut Imperemus"

The specious spectrum presents a limited multiple choice. "None of the Above" is forbidden. The truth is somewhere out there, but first you have to eliminate every idea that is allowed to be presented in this reverse Matrix. If You've Heard of Someone, Don't Listen to Him. Notice how all fake sides follow the same brain-numbing grammatical fads; that ought to reveal that they are ambidextrous sock puppets. "Let it be printed so that we may rule."